Balika Vadhu

Update - Oct 17, 2008

--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IndraDaga thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a lot for the update... 😛
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh my god it was my turn to update and i just finished writing the update i didn't get time tomorrow evening at all coz i slepe early now as i have ot leave home for office at six am so i thought i owuld write the update in the morning
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz forgive me for this inconvineace i would make sure i write the update immediatly after the show
and i heartly want to thnak you for filling in for me thank you soooooo soooooooo much for being my saviorrrr
and the update rocks yesterdya's epi was hell awesome speically the jagiya day dremaing bit haye kitna cute tarah se he is missing his beendaniiii bluuuuuuuuush
is o hope he posts his love letter to her iw ish anandi too is shown misisng her beend but she is way too excited ot be back wid her ma bapuuuu she is so adowable man
thanx again for doing the update oweeeeee u oneeeeeee

--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: smritisashi

oh my god it was my turn to update and i just finished writing the update i didn't get time tomorrow evening at all coz i slepe early now as i have ot leave home for office at six am so i thought i owuld write the update in the morning

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz forgive me for this inconvineace i would make sure i write the update immediatly after the show
and i heartly want to thnak you for filling in for me thank you soooooo soooooooo much for being my saviorrrr
and the update rocks yesterdya's epi was hell awesome speically the jagiya day dremaing bit haye kitna cute tarah se he is missing his beendaniiii bluuuuuuuuush
is o hope he posts his love letter to her iw ish anandi too is shown misisng her beend but she is way too excited ot be back wid her ma bapuuuu she is so adowable man
thanx again for doing the update oweeeeee u oneeeeeee

u r welcome and sorry, i did not see the update so posted it, thought that u were busy or missed the show.
Sun-Love thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update, I was waiting for it
sunshinenrd thumbnail
'Can anyone please post a video update? I missed this episode and also the repeat telecast😭. I'm dying to watch it.😕
PLEASEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😳
rv_annie thumbnail
thanks for the update best part is jagdish sulking for anandi