Balika Vadhu

update 10/20/08

daddysgirl786 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
anandi argues with her mom why champa did something wrong, her mom gives up arguing with her and just says that she's not allowed to meet champa at all.

Kaki comes and tells anandi's mom that champa is so immoral that she's pregnant. The villagers are talking about how bad champa is and what they should do about it. Everyone decides that something needs to be done but if they toss her out then everyone will laugh at the villagers. They decide to save their pride by everyone helping to kill champa. everyone agrees to kill her.

anandi is cooking for her parents and gives some to her dad (kachori's i think? not sure what they are)
her dad looks at anandi all proudly (really cute scene) at how grown up his daughter is and he feeds anandi first with his hands. her dad gives her inaam and she tells how dadisa gave money too the first time she cooked

pulli comes to see anandi and she gives her kachoris too. anandi's parents have a nostalgic moment agoout how grown up anandi is

pulli tells anandi that they are going to go kill champa and anandi is all worried. She says we should go tell champa everything. anandi takes money (the ones from her saas) and says that we'll go give money to champa. They both leave and the villagers come to anandi's house with their sticks and call the dad out and tell him he has to go kill champa too.

anandi's dad says that even though champa did a mistake if they kill her it's wrong and they should just kick champa out. The villagers say that if they don't then other girls will try to do the same thing but anandi's dad says no i can't so they yell at him and tell him to be a girl and wear chooriya and a dupaatta and stay. The villagers leave to go to the mandir where champa is staying.

anandi's mom is all worried and her dad says to handle anandi but her mom can't find anandi and sees the emplty room and plate; she tells anandi's dad that anandi's not there. The villagers are all heading towards the mandir very very angry. the girls are running as fast as they can to champa and see the villagers. They take a side route to get to champa first.

The reach the mandir and warn champa to leave and give her the money. champa is apologizing to the god and is crying. the girls tell her to leave and not come back. champa is regretting not studying because now whre wil she work and how will she support herself. She hugs the girls and leaves. with the money and kachories . the pandit comes and says to the girls to hide and for champa to run away. the villagers come....dun dun dun...

precap: anandi's mom is yelling at anandi

next monday the update will be really late if anyone else wants to do it go ahead or i'll get to it when i come back

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MonMad thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Champa's plight is so pitiable.  Even though she has brought this on herself, why do not they go after the boy who ruined Champa as well.  He is equally to be blamed for this situation of Champa's. 
--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Really feel sad for Champa, but thank God by the preview it seems that Anandi is OK.

Thanks for the update.

Edited by pinkykhan - 15 years ago
Sun-Love thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awww I feel so bad for Champa...

Thanks for the update
IndraDaga thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a lot for the update.... in the preview they showed tht anandi's mother is scolding her.. and in the btw.. she remembers something.. did the ppl of the gaun saw anandi and phuli there??