Diwali special MOTW::???

Posted: 15 years ago

Hello friends…🤗

We got a good time with Anu sis last week and got to know about her gr8 sense of humour…😉

This week is a little bit special cause Diwali is around the corner🥳…we thought why not serve you someone special who can fill up the diwali crackers….!😆

So I thought of giving all of you a Diwali gift..😛 See..I do have a big heart naa..😳😳

This person have already been on the hotseat, but escaped easily cause of sympathy from our side😡…but this time…no way to run or hide..nalla vasama matikitanga avanga….😛

What can I say about this person….🤔

This person have been thannikattufies to us ever since she was her last time….! Lucky for her, she got saved from one little heartbreaker…!😳

But she wont spare any victims poor them..not even time to take a break when she is around there😆….she will grill and torture them with her questions😈...well..morever…copy-and-past syndrome🤣🤣🤣

Ivanga illama bhandam aa??😲 😲   Magal aaa???😲........ 😆😆

Ivanga padatha quack quack aa🤣…I mean calling her fav vaathu (well…I know u sung that today naa.,,,,😳😆😆)

she is a cutiepie with her mini mini narada works…😳 

okay..okay..enough clues...like all of you didnt guess this special victim already...😆😆

its none other than......

*Atina...*

😲 no way...she will run after mels cause she have already been there😆

*Ambi*

... no chance....avanga romba busy...she will probaly chase me around now...😆

then....who...??🤔

well...here is more clues...

She is the chinna sodapal rani ….wait…or was that Kuzhapamrani…??? Well..she is good to confuse people aorund her😆😆😆….!!

Another rakozhi like me😳…but a sincere gal who sits so late up on the nights to do the updates…👏👏

aadada......namma.....

I know there are many happy souls out there who most be happy to see our Nezu on the hotseat....😆😆😆 Afterall..many of yoy have waited for this..huh??😎 Its time for revenge ladies and gentlmen...😈

Dont waste any single minute friends....lets start to grill her😡😡 lets make her a frie...kebab...pongal..idli...everyhting its possible to make out of her🤣🤣🤣

Nets most be like this when she sees this one

Well...I do hear some voices..and angy face...feel like someone comes after me now...OH My God....run for your life mels..before Nezu wakes up and get the shock of her life...😆 
mels vidura jooooooooooooooot! (nets famous words on chat😆)

IF Tamil Dev team

Wow MOTW is Nets😲

Congrats Nets.😃

Thank you Meli for choosing Netra😆😆😆

I will come back with n number of questions.. 😃

Have a great Diwali😆😆

Hahahahah Neths, I told you naa... its you babe.... congrats....

Vaadi Vaadi Nethra kutti
Vasama vanthu maattikitte

apdi pOdu pOdu pOdu
Nethra vai pidichi ulla pOdu
ipdi pOdu pOdu pOdu
Kelvi kettu ulukki pOdu...

Congrats Nethra ....Jazzzzzziiiiieeeeee seekiram
vaanga mma
Edited by rojapoooo - 15 years ago
OMG Netra............IT Z U,enn vayithula paalai vaartha meli chellam.......naan dhaan diwali victim'nu ennai paada paduthina Netra.....abbada ava maatikitta.avalukaaga evlo peru aavala kaathitirukaanga........naanum ready copy,paste'ku.........yipppppppieeeeeeeee.
ha ha.......wait and watch the fun kannu..

I will be back soon to grill you.....

hey what is the burNt smell?

MANDAI KAAIGIRATHAAAAA?????
I feel bad for Nets bcos I know how busy she is.....so I will wait after Diwali. 😈
🤣 Haiyo haiyo .. yennalai mudiyalai .. sirupe sirupa varudhu 🤣🤣 hehehehe ... this is netz lah .... the most COOLEST person 😎 Lets see who is getting tired of this ...😉

Niway, since im the balikadhu for this year deepavali .. lets start the fun babes 😉

Atina, mandai nalla gole gole irekhede 🤣🤣 RP u calling jas vaa?? Avangal namme katchi naa 😛 Ambi, unnake soon ... naan veikiren bomb😡 Anu, u got lot of house work for deepavali, go back to that😡

(mavaleh meli, unnake irekedhe diiii 😡)
Edited by netra_rama - 15 years ago
Eh???adhu enna "balikadhu"???? Why lah Nets puthu puthu words you bring in to confuse me.??...🥺

Ok...my questions::

(1) How many children do you have? boys....? and girls....? ❤️

(2) Do you intend to have more children? If you do would you like me to be the nanny? I make a great nannny you know and you won't regret it at all..(bakul)..!!😉

(3) For a mother you have a well maintained your physical appearance - wats your secret? Aerobics aa or  perhaps Yoga?? I think your metabolism rate is high....unlike me...😭😭😭....

I think 3 questions will do for the day...will come back after speaking to you later. Awaiting for your call....I think I just saw a miss call....😃

Edited by Sue Nair - 15 years ago
Congratulations Meli....you chose the right candidate...🤣🤣🤣