BV-23rd October Written Update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
23rd Oct Update: Gehna asks Anandi how the previous thaiji died

The episode starts with jagya coming behind and covering anandi's eyes. Anandi thinking itsPoolie and turns around to find Jagya. She becomes very happy. Jagya says that he has come to take Anandi home. Everyone says that when beendni goes mayka its the beend who goes to get her back. Anandi asks whether he came alone. Jagya tries to get modest and says that if she can come alone why cant he. On top of that he is a ladka.  As usual these two starts to lash out at each other😃. Anandi asks Jagya how everyone is at home. Jagya says all are fine and they miss her a lot. Anandi too says she thinks a lot about them. Jagya says that if its the case then she would have gone back. Jagya shows Anandi the letter he wrote for her. Anandi asks him why he didn't post it. Jagya says angrily that i could have send if you had given your address. Anandi says how would i know you would write me a letter. had i known i would have provided an address. Jagya begins reading the letter... it goes something like this " pyari anandi, thu vaha peysihai?😆😆 mujhse pooda bhi nehi😆🤣🤣" jagya reads again but it still is the same.  it seems he has written peysi instead of kaisi and poora meaning poocha😆 (This scene really cracked me up😃) The whole letter was full of mistakes. Anandi takes the letter saying that you cant read you handwriting even. After seeing the letter Anandi tells Jagdish that his handwriting is still so bad. She wonders how his masterji would read his writings. Anandi makes fun of Jagya's writing and says that this is the reason why your teacher leaves red marks in your books. Jagya gets angry and snatches the letter back saying that he wont ever write a letter to her again. Anandi puts her hand in both her ears and tells Jagya that she will never make fun of her again.Jagya gives it back but tells her not to show it to anyone as they will make fun of him. Anandi agrees😊

Anandi's bapu is telling Bhairav that he should atleast stay a few days more so that they can serve him better. Bhairav promises him that next time he comes he will stay longer and also will come with his wife. Jagya is pacing back and forth waiting for Anandi to come. He complains whats making her so late. Bhairav too voices concern and says that if they wait any longer they may get very late arriving home. Anandi's father says its very painful when a mother has to bid her daughter adieu and at that time they lose sense of time as well. He stands up to go and bring them but at that particular time Anandi and her mother comes in.  After lifting Anandi's bag Jagya asks her whats making it so heavy. Bhairav tells Anandi's mother not to worry and that they treat Anandi as their daughter. Anandi too tells her mother not to worry. She promises that she will be good in her sasuraal and wont create any problem there. Anandi tells her maa that whenever she thinks of her she can come to meet her in the haveli. Next follows an emotional moment with both mother and daughter crying when its time to part ways(Its so sad to see both of them crying so much 😭😭 )(BV title song is played at the background)

Night time in the haveli😊 Maasa asks Sumitra what is made for dinner and also what happened to the achaar which was kept in the sun, Sumitra seems preoccupied and looking for Anandi's return, Sugna also comes and asks her mother why her father and Anandi hasnt returned yet. Maasa tells sarcastically that they would come. Its not as if they are arriving with huge diamonds and all. Anandi's parents must have given only a few mitaai's. Maasa then send Sumitra to the kitchen to check on the food.

Gehna is in the kitchen making roti. Sumitra enters the kitchen and tells Gehna that she wants to help out. She is waiting for Anandi to come but they havent returned yet. Mayb they couldnt catch a bus and the next bus will come 2 hrs later. Gehna sends Sumitra away saying she can make the roti's. Sumitra leaves saying that she will tell Maasa that the food will get ready within fifteen minutes. Sugna comes in and asks her thaiji whether she needs help. Gehna says that she just now sent Sumitra away with difficulty.  Gehna tells Sugna that her joomki is very nice. Sugna replies that its given to her by her previous thaiji. She used to love and take care of all of us so well, especially jagya and her. She would bring them something for them whenever she goes out. Sugna says she doesnt know why bhagwaanji takes such nice people away. Gehna asks Sugna how jamna died. A reluctant Sugna tells her that she cant tell. (poor Gehna, no one is willing to tell her how jamna died😕)

The arrival of Anandi saves Sugna and she goes away from the kitchen. Anandi comes in and hugs Sumitra hard. Maasa calls to Anandi and complains whether she will only greet her sasuma. Anandi gets aashirwaad from Maasa. Sugna too tells Anandi how much she missed her. Sumitra asks why they became so late. Bhairav tells that it was because Anandi's mother became very emotional when they tried to leave. Maasa calls to her ladla Jagya to come close to her. Jagya seems very distanced. On coaxing from his father he goes to Maasa. Dadisa tells him that now he would be very happy as he has brought his beendni home with him. Jagya tells her that he is very tired and leaves. Maasa again calls to Anandi. When she comes Maasa tells her that she has become a little thin and dark too. The effects of not enough food is taking a toll on the body. Anandi tells Maasa to forget about her and asks dadisa about her health. She asks whether Maasa would like chai with Adhradh. On hearing this Maasa gets very happy and tells that now you are sounding like a good beendni and bahu of this house. She then sends Anandi to change before dinner. Maasa even tells her that tonight she would eat with Anandi😲 ( I heard absence makes the heart grow fonder, but this is big turn around considering the person in question here is maasa😊) When Anandi turns to leave Maasa tells her to go and meet her thaiji.

Gehna is in the kitchen lost in thought. The roti she was making is seen burnt on the pan. Anandi comes and hugs Gehna. She shows Gehna the burnt up roti. Gehna says she got lost in thoughts. Anandi asks whether she was thinking about her. Anandi tells Gehna that she missed her a lot and she has told her parents and friend poolie how good her thaiji is. Gehna asks Anandi whether she would tell the truth if she asks a question. Anandi says she always tell the truth as her teacher used to say that telling lies will make the nose swell. Gehna asks Anandi how her previous thaiji died. Anandi gets flashback of how jamna fell down and being taken to a hospital, the doctors talking about her frail health and also her parents talking about it.

Anandi tells Gehna that she doesnt know. All she knew is that the previous thaiji was very sick. Gehna asks what disease she got. Anandi says she doesnt remember. Everyone was very worried about her and took her to the hospital. Anandi starts to tell about something her parents talked about but she wasnt able to remember. Anandi tells Gehna to give her food as she will remember better after eating. She further says not to give her the burnt up roti as it doesnt look good. Gehna says for her Anandi she will only give good food. Just then Jagya comes there and calls Anandi "choohiya" and says that all Anandi know is to eat and laugh. He tells Gehna to give him food. Anandi says she will get food first as she came to the kitchen first. Jagya says that as he is her beend he should get food first. Anandi sees the burnt roti, takes it up and gives it to Jagya and tells him that he could have this while she gets the rest of the good roti's. Anandi leaves with the roti basket. An angry Jagya tries to follow suit but Gehna stops him and tells to let Anandi go.  Jagya leaves after telling Gehna to call him when the roti gets ready. Gehna goes back to making roti's. Again she gets lost in thoughts of Anandi telling about jamna's illness and how she was taken to the hospital. The episode ended in Gehna's face.

Preview: Basanth asks Gehna what she wants to talk to him. Gehna says last time you have evaded my question. How did your first wife die?

Do leave your comments and forgive any mistakes as im in a hurry😳 Catch you all again next week😛 till them be well and be happy🤗

Edited by i5hy - 15 years ago
thankoos for the wonderful update😳saw yet couldnt resist to read the great update yet again😳😛loved anandi-jaggus part and the way anandi pointed out his mistakes😆but then she shouldnot since he took so much of efforts and not to forget daysss to end up writing that letter for her😆good that gehna is getting to know the bits here and there hope she knows the full truth preview where she is shown inquiring about the same from tauji seems a bit scary thinking how is he going to react on that!
Thanks for the wonderful update..I hope once gehna comes to know about the truth,she rebels against her husband..The story line is going very well now
Edited by tellybuff - 15 years ago
hey guys..i did not follow this serial in the beginning ...can ne1 tell me hw did his 1st wife die???....wats all bout the suspense