Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: SweetAngel18

Nahin Jee but i want to go... 😳

Distance love is very strong hota hey......jub koi door hey thoo...tab pyar ki ehasaaz jaada hota hey...its natural...best wishes😊

Originally posted by: Believe

Distance love is very strong hota hey......jub koi door hey thoo...tab pyar ki ehasaaz jaada hota hey...its natural...best wishes😊

Yes true but there are lots of fight and sometimes betrayal in that..

Right now i want to Cry but can't...😭
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SweetAngel18

Yes true but there are lots of fight and sometimes betrayal in that..---hoo then itna tension kyu late ho yaaar.......abi se aisa hey tho shaadi key baad kya hoga....so rlx n njoy.....😳😊

Right now i want to Cry but can't...😭

I want to do advice.........but i cant...time nahe hey utna😉😛
shijhu thumbnail
hey sumra waah kya thought hai ......................great topic
i want to do so many things but cant anyways ...............
rt now wanna sleep but cant cuz have loads of work to do
wanna go to mars but cant cuz kau leke jaayega mujhe😭
Shazia_haya thumbnail
i wanna go to sheffield....but can't...coz can't go on my own....and no body would just take me for no reason in particular............gawd that one restaurant there is just amazing!!!!!!!!!!! anyway when my uncle comes from the usa....i'm gonna go then....no matter want.but that's like more than 20 days away....

i wanna parcel my 2 friends in uk something that i got from hk...but one has just moved houses...so i'm waiting for her new address and one is just taking time to give me the appropraite address where i should send the parcel at!

i wanna go birmingham and meet my friend...and also wanna go kent to meet my other friend.

i wanna go cinemas with one of my good friends,not just any random friend, can be any good friend from IF as well😳😊...

I wanna get some shirts for myself that are good for the winter....but i can't yet coz whenever i go to shops....i say to myself i'll check at home tonight and see if i got something similar or if there is any need for that......because i don't want to waste money on myself.....plus i don't earn...so i shouldn't waste money on myself by buying things i won't use or don't need....
Shazia_haya thumbnail
[QUOTE=shijhu]hey sumra waah kya thought hai ......................great topic
i want to do so many things but cant anyways ...............
rt now wanna sleep but cant cuz have loads of work to do
wanna go to mars but cant cuz kau leke jaayega mujhe😭
[/QUOTE

thx jhumi....😊

i know....many ppl wanna do many things....but sadly they can't sometimes....
shijhu thumbnail
if theres no one to accompany u sumra i will come with u to visit ur frds now i want to dat but i cant ..................................
Shazia_haya thumbnail
i want to get my phone fixed but can't.....need someone to help me to that....and everyone's busy with their own things....so can't help me in getting my phone fixed....
shijhu thumbnail
i want to go for an icecream but da guys in my house r all suffering from cold so cant 😭
Shazia_haya thumbnail
i wanna go sheffield!!! but can't. hope when uncle comes from usa next week, he'd at least take me! he's my only hope!