HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Nisha_07 - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
welcome welcome.........heheheπŸ˜†.....................πŸ˜‰
                                    wish u many more .............😊
Originally posted by Nisha_07

wow Hassan...itne saare cakes...thank you thank you 😳

Fazi...I would not eat without you all...please come, have a slice..or 3...there are so many cakes!
thankssssssssssssss hugssssssssss..........😳
so nisha.......i know its a bit late for the birthday present.........but this is ur birthday present from me........hope u would like it and will use it:

i had requested to one of my friend for this so it took time for her to make it........anyway......Happy Birthday once again!!!!!!!!i hope its not too late!!!!😊
wow surbhi! i dunno abt nisha(though im sure she will love it)...but this one has all my favorite scenes.
😲 For me?

Thank you Surbhi, gosh, it's beautiful. It's not late at all!
I am using it already...dekho...and how it reminds me of all the good times. Thank you sweety...

πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
Originally posted by kshreya2002

wow surbhi! i dunno abt nisha(though im sure she will love it)...but this one has all my favorite scenes.

thanks ksh......its all thanks to my friend who made it soo beautiful........actually i didnt find a lot of pics thats why i could give only these.......
Originally posted by Nisha_07

😲 For me?

Thank you Surbhi, gosh, it's beautiful. It's not late at all!
I am using it already...dekho...and how it reminds me of all the good times. Thank you sweety...

πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

to aur kiske liye hoga??aap hi ke liye hai,nisha......ur most welcome,dear.........glad u liked it!! agar aur kuch ache pics mil jaate to it would have been much better but couldnt find many.......anyway,i am really happy that ur using it.........thanks!!😊
I'm very late thogh but still a very very very belated happy birthday