DOTW: Think postive/Ideas of Prem's comeb

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 15 years ago

|~*Think Positive/Prem's Comeback*~|

Hello, I am Shifali and I know this is not the right moment to discuss anything like this, but seeing the past experiances and the news that is circulating around, here we go on this week's DOTW.

This week we got to see some new things and new faces of our same old lovable characters.

Harman - Who we thought as a nice lawyer, (Thanks to Triv, I found out he is a SUCCESSFUL lawyer at Age 20) came out to be a disgusting person. Cheating on Meher, Maya and his family. Plus Prem died and he is still worried about his "business".

Lalit - I have NO words for him. Even after Prem's death, he didn't even TAKE one single moment of spending time with Gayatri, Heer or Preet😡 For god sake, they are HIS FAMILY. And remember how he is like "I love Prem more than anyone", well if he loves Prem, than wasn't Prem's first wish to have Preet and Lalit together? And there he is, praising RR and Harman...Truly Lalit.

Preet - I feel sorry for him. Not because he lost his brother but cus he is LALIT's SON🥱 I mean he was right with not respecting Lalit's "I am right, do as I say orders" but it just makes me heartbroken seeing him cry like this and Lalit not even bothered to give him a glance

Gayatri - Poor mother! Even though she is his stepmother she is the one to miss him most. I just feel sorry for her, loosing her most beloved son...😭

Heer - I am simply NO WORDS. Poor Heer...I have no words to say...she waited a good 16 years for this day to come but aya bhi toh kya? "Prem's" dead body?? This HAS to happen kya?🤢

Now, time for our discussion...

~* Always think positive k? We all know something fishy is going on and someone new is going to make thier entry...everything is pointing towards that. And Prem's flashback's growing day by day. Do you think they are giving some sort of hopeful signs to Heer? Pointing towards Prem?

~* If Harshad Chopra does come back, than what do you think the # 1 way will be, for the story to proceed? Will he come back with a memory loss and considering someone else to be his wife?(Sanjana maybe?)

~* How will Premeer meet?

~* What other ideas can you think of to bring Prem back?

Keep discussing,
-KDMHMD Dev Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shabs_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thank you shifali for such an interesting idea and post. this brings some light and positivity back as this forum for the last month has been giving off very nagative vibes! this really brightens up my mood. so here goes with the idea of what should/could/may happen in kdmhmd if harshad is to return as prem:

i think that the guy that prem had saved comes back to try and help prem from dying in the fire. this would be before he would have been recorded on the camera saying how much he loves everyone (like that shown last week where heer watched the camera recording and cried alot). but the guy hadnt actually gone to save prem, but was there to kidnap him, and that is for money. apparently the guy knows that prem has a lot of money and so he decides to kidnap him. he did a background check on him and was following him (since the train station) and found that he has opened a new bank account which has lots of prem's savings which he kept in order for his and heer's wedding and to spend on all the wedding things. but the guy only saved prem because his mum (the old lady crying and screaming telling prem to save her son, which prem does, risking his own life). so all this was a plan since the train meeting the three had (the guy, his mum and prem). the recording which was shown to the family members and heer on the tape/cd was recorded only because the guy and his mum told him to, so that it shows heer and prems family that he is dead rather than actully kidnapped. initially, the guy and his mum had thought of kidnapping prem and then killing him, but both mother and son are not brave enough to. meanwhile, in the juneja house everyone is mourning prems death, and are starting to adjust to normal life without prem. they are doing what prem said on the camera recording, which is getting veera married and harman becomes a lawyer. after a year (for the televison world its a year, but for us, harshad is back after a month and a half from now), heer is still not married and has no children of her own, like prem told her to do. prem however, is living life miserably and is still kidnapped. he doesnt attemp to set himself free (escape), because he believes that heer may have gotten married and had children. but one day, prem finds from the guy that the guys mum has died from sudden death. now that his mum has no control or influence over him, the guy gradually believes that a year of kidnapping an innocent man is wrong, and he should let him free on the basis that prem doesnt tell the police. prem manipulates the guy so cleverly that the guy buys into prems story of how he just wants to go home and see his family, and he doesnt want to go to the police and involve them at all. nonetheless, he didnt know that after setting prem free, the police would come around the place that the guy lives (which is little village near delhi, which is also where the guy took prem and kept him in a dark room for a year). the police find the guy and arrest him, and prem somehow gets a job in delhi so that he can afford to buy a place for himself and be able to get food. in order to do this, at first, he got a job working in an ordinary job, in retail. after 6 months, he was finding this job unfulfilling and so he decided to audition for a small role in a film. in his first auditions, prem done well and had to go to mumbai to do the other audition processes to get the part. at first, prem was anxious of doing so because he know his family and heer are there and he wouldnt be able to see heer with some other guy (but he doesnt know that heer is just staying in the house, with his family and looking after them). after building some courage and thinking that his family and heer wont see him in such a big city like mumbai, he went to mumbai for the other audition processes for the film. he then finds a place for himself to stay in the city, not too expensive because he cannot afford it. one day, prem goes to do shopping in a mall, forgetting the fact that he might just be seen by his family and heer. so he goes and shops for some new clothes like shirts and trousers, and that is where destiny comes in. heers dupatta just happens to pass on prem's face, like it did when prem first came india from canada. this time she is wearing not yellow but blue and white clother and her blue dupatta comes on his face. as he takes of the dupatta from his face, heer happens to say sorry and turns around, seeing prem. they both look into each others eyes for a minute, and then they both realise. heer is shocked (the sort of expression she would have is the one she had when prem slapped her) and then a tear comes down her cheek. and prem looks like he is about to cry with watery eyes. he takers heers tear on his finger and keeps it, just like he used to do before. then, prem hurriedly runs away, whilst heer drops her bags and runs after him. they run just far enough, where preet is. prem doesnt know it is preet and accidently bumps into him, they both say sorry to each other, and both look at each other. prem tries to run away, but preet catches him. heer is still running behind prem, and she sees preet who has caught prem and wont let him go. now it is just preet, prem and heer (by the way, preet is still not married to ash, and are going to soon, and heer is not married and has no children).

the rest of the story ......................... is history because prem and heer will rekindle there love together, like the old times!

i hope everyone enjoys this..............if u do, plz put a reply post or give me a private message me because i want a feedback on this........it took me a very long time to write this and think it out. the beginning might sound like the film veer-zaara (cos i jus read it over and thought of the film)...........that wasnt my intention cos i jus wrote the story, whilst writing it out!

:) 

p.s. may i please request shifali to give me a feedback on this cos ur the one hu started the topic and i wrote this because of ur positivity and maybe harshad may come back as prem again in kdmhmd!
Edited by shabs_89 - 15 years ago
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I would want him to come back as prem not with a memory loss (its too old) may be in a coma for a short time (not years though) i want it to be realistic as close to reality as possible...he should just simply walk back in after coming out of Coma or unconciousness whatever 👏 The story can than develop with Premeer resolving their problems together, there are a hundred ways they can make the story interesting. Last thing I want is Heer becoming a Parvati and loosing her innocence 🤢 Since Prem died and Lalu is such a fool someone should convince him that Heer is manhoos and he throws her out and than when Prem comes back she is no longer there and Prem starts the search again simultaneously resolving his family's probkems. 😉
luckyluv thumbnail
I want heer to be strong but still the same innocent heer of prem.I dont want her to be another prerna or parvati or tulsi amma

1) Yaa I want prem bak.If the creatives can convicingly bring bak prem I wud luv it the most.If not

2) If creatives r upto bringing some new person into heer's life and make her get married to him I wud prefer it to be prem's humshakkal(I know heer only luvs prem).If not

3) I wish heer remains single wid prem in her heart and lives wid his memories(here I want more imaginations of heer and flashbaks of prem heer) till she dies.Yaa abt her death I dont want her bcum old dadi and die.Hope after she fulfills all prem responsibilities she dies young.Then I wud luv to see a reincarnation track wid our prem and heer bak but this time fulfilling all their adhure vaade of pichle janam

of the above I am not sure abt my 1st option but hope to see either 2nd or 3rd fulfilling

wht I dont want is heer getting married to some stupid guy all sacrificingly or whatever.I want her to be free being prem's heer only plz creatives dont spoil the essence of luv story.If it is to be eternal luv story then plz make sure heer dies unmarried bcoz in all eternal luv stories lovers died for their luv.

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: luckyluv

I want heer to be strong but still the same innocent heer of prem.I dont want her to be another prerna or parvati or tulsi amma

1) Yaa I want prem bak.If the creatives can convicingly bring bak prem I wud luv it the most.If not

2) If creatives r upto bringing some new person into heer's life and make her get married to him I wud prefer it to be prem's humshakkal(I know heer only luvs prem).If not

3) I wish heer remains single wid prem in her heart and lives wid his memories(here I want more imaginations of heer and flashbaks of prem heer) till she dies.Yaa abt her death I dont want her bcum old dadi and die.Hope after she fulfills all prem responsibilities she dies young.Then I wud luv to see a reincarnation track wid our prem and heer bak but this time fulfilling all their adhure vaade of pichle janam

of the above I am not sure abt my 1st option but hope to see either 2nd or 3rd fulfilling

wht I dont want is heer getting married to some stupid guy all sacrificingly or whatever.I want her to be free being prem's heer only plz creatives dont spoil the essence of luv story.If it is to be eternal luv story then plz make sure heer dies unmarried bcoz in all eternal luv stories lovers died for their luv.

Wouldn't humshakal also kill the concept of eternal love? Heer loved Prem not his face
luckyluv thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soaps1

Wouldn't humshakal also kill the concept of eternal love? Heer loved Prem not his face

tht is wht I mentioned if creatives want heer to get married obviously heer wudnt want this heer will not luv the humshakkal also but keeping gaya3 ma in mind and as I want harshad bak in show  I prefer prem's humshakkal if creatives r hell bent on getting heer married.I know even if it is humshakkal heer will not luv him.But if she is forced mm......I want prem's humshakkal
Zieshaa thumbnail
Thank you for such an interesting post
Zieshaa thumbnail
Originally posted by luckyluv

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
@ Shabs_89:

Hmm, you know what? You can start a whole FF on this. I liked the idea of Prem-Heer meeting and Prem being kidnapped and all but where does Heer come in all this? Will she be the one saving Veera from RR or will she be the son of the family since Harman was kind enough to run away with Maya. Overall, it was good. I wish this happens, so this will be the same Prem without any humshakal or anything.

@ Soaps1:

Your part is very straight forward, Lallu throwing Heer out but it seems unlikely that Lallu and Gayatri will. I think DJ # 2 will manipulate Lallu into believeing that Heer is a bad omen. I want Heer standing upfor her love. What if we combine your and Shabs ideas?

Prem is kidnapped and Heer is thrown out of the house. So basically when Heer is thrown out of the house, she has a phone call saying how Prem is alive and all that. So she goes to save Prem, he comes back and than we find out that Heer's "well-wisher" was none other than Sanjana and there we have another love triangle.

@ luckyluv:

I love idea # 1. I don't want Prem flashbacks all the time. I want my REAL Prem back!
shabs_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well shifali...................................

thanks for the compliment! im so happy that u liked it!

heer is actually like the son and daughter of the family because lallu is disowning harman because he loves maya and he then leaves to live in his own house with her, but he doesnt know that maya is cheating on him with rishabh rampal. and well.........veera and rishabh are married and hav one child together. and she also doesnt know about maya and rishabh's affair. whereas, heer is still single and doesnt have any intention of getting married. whereas, meher and preet and ashlesha are like a love triangle, where preet and ash are still not married. preet has gone off ash and her childish behaviours, and so he starts to like meher, who is heart-broken from harmans rejection and leaving the house to be with maya. so, preet and meher form a bond.

and about prem, it isnt his humshakal, but it is prem cos he hasnt died! :)

:)