~*Bali Umar Ko Salam - RT at Thread 19*~

Posted: 15 years ago

Salaam Namaste RTains...

To the # 18th paradise of Rajat Tokas. We all may know him as Prithvi from Prithviraj Chauhan or Veer from Dharam Veer, but today, RT has made a name for himself in the industry. Today he doesn't need any "Veer or Prithvi" to get an image...cus he is Rajat Tokas...Rajat....our RT.

Rajat Tokas

Rajat earned his popularity with Dharti Ka Veer Yodha -Prithiviraj Chauhan and his chemistry with Mugdha Chapekar became very popular. Rajat is very popular amougst girls and young generation.

Background -

Rajat was born on 19th July 1993(confirmed from his CBSE Board Results) in Munirka, South Delhi to Ramvir and Pramila Tokas. He studied in the Hopes Hall Foundation School, R.K. Puram, Delhi. Due to his hectic schedule as an actor, he began studying through correspondence. His father encouraged him to pursue acting as his career, when he started showing some interest in the field. Apart from being an actor, Tokas is also a national level swimmer and very intelligent

Career-

Tokas has other works apart from Prithviraj Chauhan. His main works are Jadui Chiraag, Light House For Children, Bango, Mera Dost, Rahul, Ek Nazar Ki Tamanna, Hey Hawain, Khoj Khajane Ki, Abhivyakti and Saibaba. He and his co-star, Mugdha Chapekar, got a breakthrough when they both appeared in Dharti Ka Veer Yodha Prithviraj Chauhan on Star Plus.Now Tokas is working in a new serial 'Dharam Veer' in which he plays the role of 'Veer' on NDTV Imagine. Initially in Prithviraj Chauhan, Tokas was meant to appear for limited time of 5-6 episodes. When the show's popularity increased, so did their roles. They appeared in over 150 episodes in more than a year.

Currently, Tokas is working in new NDTV serial called Dharam Veer, with Mugdha chapekar as a co-star. He plays the role of Veer, a cousin brother and best friend of the King's son, Dharam.

Awards

Best Child Actor - Star Parivar Awards (2007)
Best Yogya Jodi - Star Parivar Awards (2007); along with Mugdha Chapekar, his co-actor in Prithviraj Chauhan
Best Child Actor - Gold Awards (2007)
Best child actor - Indian telly awards (2007)
Best Actor (Popular) - Indian Television Academy Awards (2007)

Thanks to: Wikipedia

Some IMPORTANT rules:

This is the last time, please no more "Hi's", "What's Up" please. This is a discussion thread for RT, and let it remain so. Please remember that this thread is to discuss personal information about RT that should ideally not be posted as separate threads on the forum. However, this thread tends to get filled up very fast... Remember it's the quality not the quantity that matters. So please let's not fill the pages with personal his/hellos/greetings and personal chat. If anyone notices such, please do inform one of the development team members. Please let's strive to post useful information about the actor. Let's maintain this thread to be an official RT album and ensure it doesn't become like a chat thread. So please let's keep it neat and clean in that manner so everyone can be proud of it. I hope I have not hurt anyone's sentiments

Kinds of replies that would not be encouraged here -> Hello, Who is here?, I have to leave now, Where is so-and-so?, Where is everyone?, posts discussing about what members did that day/that evening.... all these are chat posts and please don't fill up the RT fan thread with such posts... I request one or two members to take up responsibility to deter other members from posting such posts...  or report to the development team if someone is posting such replies...

Information about his looks, his behaviour, his interviews, his dressing sense, his preferences, his education, basically anything personal... but not too personal either...

A few things to remember:

1) Lets not go very *ahem*  on his personal traits in our discussions about the handsome guy ... lest he comes here to read it and gets embarrassed and runs away or something... 

2) Most importantly let's not post anything bad about any of the other actors  or post replies that might hurt other members. If any of the posts are such, please pm one of the development team members to let them know...

3) Please dont get carried away to chat or spam about stuff other than RT...

4) Please please please please please please please, only chat and talk about Rajat here

Lots of love

Rashi

*note..oops sorry mod's i m creating a new fan thread...without permission coz the previous fan thread has exceeded more than 133 pgs n itz high time we must get a new thread... plz lock the previous thread...we will continue from here 😳
Edited by Rash2cool - 15 years ago

Once again, kinds of replies that would not be encouraged here -> Hello, Hi, What's up, Who is here?, I have to leave now, Where is so-and-so?, Where is everyone?, posts discussing about what members did that day/that evening.... all these are chat posts

Previous Rajat Tokas threads with alot of useful information:

RT Fan Paradise Thread # 3
RT Fan Paradise Thread # 4
RT Fan Paradise Thread # 12

PLEASE USE THIS THREAD WISELY!!

If found ANY chatting in this thread, or any other un-RT related things, this will be be the LAST RT App thread!!
Edited by Rash2cool - 15 years ago
hey rashi
thakns u got a new thread
yipeee now
atlast we r having a new thread
very good thread rashi
the title is absolutely rocking

d name is nyc

i thought its related to dat new serial
par dekha toh yeh toh apne rajat ka hi thread hain
Originally posted by crazy_kiran

very good thread rashi
the title is absolutely rocking
😆😆 yup rocking as my chutku 😳😆😆

BTW anu i had to create a new thread coz mods didn't do dat....😕 even after request..
well i hope they consider this thread...😳

yup we all went to next class..

A very very Happy diwali to u all........ 😳
🥳

time to party n rock n roll......

My chutku is in youth stage now 😳😆😆

hey hi guys
missed u a lot
and suna hai rt left baroda
where is he at present??????/