Balika Vadhu

..::||Character Of The Week>>>Gehna||::..

-aditi- thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
helllooosss to all๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›last week we had great time sharing our views on Jaggu๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ and this time back again we have new

recently we have seen her as a new member in her inlaws house mostly being molested by her husband and going through lots of sufferings!yet she shows immense love for anandi and jagdish๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›and is befriended with jaggus mother addressing her as elder sister๐Ÿ˜›

yes its new taiji>>>

being talked about whom we are waiting desp to stand against the injustice!๐Ÿ˜›

you can share your thoughts,views,opinions about her simply!๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณfollowed by answering this small set๐Ÿ˜›::..>>>

How far you support the character of new taiji seeing her right after entering her inlaws house?๐Ÿ˜›

right now she had been shown as a very timid kind of person but do you expect her to rebel???๐Ÿ˜›

what do think she is going to do for that?๐Ÿค”

what do you think about her nature?๐Ÿ˜›

what else, and how well do you want gehnas character to progress?๐Ÿ˜›

*~*~*~*~*~*

happy answering๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒdo share your views on her๐Ÿ˜› and also celebrate diwali with her phataka๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chaitalee.s15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
How far you support the character of new taiji seeing her right after entering her inlaws house?
Though i like her ...i dnt support her character as i thnk her entry was wrong...for shez married to a man double or even more than her age

right now she had been shown as a very timid kind of person but do you expect her to rebel???
Yes...i thnk she'll go against her in-laws...yaad hain once even she said a dialogue on this...i dnt rem it properly but it meant that she will rebel...GO FOR IT GEHNA!!!!

what do think she is going to do for that?
Hmmmm....may be she'll act against Dadi saa's wishes...and there are many other ways she can..WORDS ARE MIGHTER THAN SWORDS!!!...may be she'll win by her way of speaking....she will and she must!!

what do you think about her nature?
I feel very sad for her..for her family's poverty she is not leading a happy married life..she has to face her husband..and many others...the society also says abt her being under-sged and married to an elder person..she is very calm now..but she'z a nice person at heart by seeing her behaviour towards others except her husband and dadi saa

what else, and how well do you want gehnas character to progress?
I want her to b'com more courageous..and talkative..she must fight for her rights and get mixed with her in -laws soon...

CeruleanSky thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

How far you support the character of new taiji seeing her right after entering her inlaws house?๐Ÿ˜›

I like Gehna....but I feel really sorry for her....of the three young girls in the house , her condition is the most pathetic....a marriage against her will , that too for money ;  married to a man who is so much older than her and unsuitable in every respect ....like I said , her plight is the most pitiful...particularly how she is ill-treated by Tauji at nights ....it makes you feel as if your heart is being wrenched ๐Ÿ˜ญ

right now she had been shown as a very timid kind of person but do you expect her to rebel???๐Ÿ˜›
Yeah.....I was sure she wud rebel right from the epi when she told Sumitra " Sehne ki bhi had hoti hai"...she may be timid , but she struck me as quite determined , in an unobtrusive kinda way....despite being not told by Sughna and Sumitra , she is persevering in trying to find out why and how Jamuna died

Ha ha .....that I seriously dont know....I cannot even IMAGINE someone standing up to Maa-saa

She's really good at heart....the ill-treatment which she gets , and the misery of her life might have turned any other young girl bitter , and wud have resulted in a negative character......but hey , thank god there are NO -ve characters in BV......she really respects and looks up to Sumitra , and really cares for Anandi and Jaggu

Hmm........no idea.....but I do wish they would proceed with her track soon , as I want to see more of Sumitra and Bhairav.....nowadays they are not shown much

Shikhoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: aditisilawat

yes its new taiji>>>

she is so sweet lady but not 4 tauji.........prety on her

hope so.................

have faith and hope that dadi se ko sabak sikha sake

strong and confident.........faith on herself...........tooooooooo

hope she win in her goal and change that old custums............

*~*~*~*~*~*

-aditi- thumbnail
^thankooosss to you all for taking time๐Ÿ˜› and loving knowing your views๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ heres what i think๐Ÿ˜›

well felt she is very good by heart and veryyyy polite and what she doesnt deserve the position she is in!

yes she has already started to now๐Ÿ˜†

she is going to deny to do the things which no longer fits her and she has started to do that!the way she stood against tauji and dadi sa was great!!!!

a very kind hearted person who is very soft spoken person๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณlove the way she cares about sugna-anand- and jaggu๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

it has already started to!she is shown standing against the ills and thats the main which is being wanted for now inorder to teach dadi sa and tauji a good lesson!

Edited by aditisilawat - 15 years ago
pals_sneha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aditisilawat

well she deserves to be the character of the week

i support her 100%.......she has the right to put her vies in front of the family n she even has the right to ask about the previous past of the old taiji....n being basant's mate she has the right to oppose the wrong tht her husband do
yes why not .......when wrong is being done to her....she has the right to fight.....rebel

shez goin to stick to her thoughts as long as dadi-sa n basant understands her

she looks really cute n shez really nice by heart helping everyone n taking care of anandi n jaggu displays that how nice she is

i want the character to progress till the end ....that is till she wins her fight
       *~*~*~*~*~*

diwali pataka was awesome neha [gehna] was looking shoo sweet n the way ,she n anandi were celebrating diwali i loved them