Balika Vadhu

October 27 written update

daddysgirl786 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Anandi is putting oil into dadisa's hair and she asks about what happened in her maayka. anandi tells how she cooked and dadisa is all happy that she fixed anandi. then something about a persentha? not sure what that means. Anandi tells she got 10 rupees for inaam for cooking and dadisa says her parents are very conjoos. dadisa starts praising herself that because she was so strict with anandi she became all good. anandi says that remember you told me about how you put salt in kheer once then your mom in law made you stand in the sun how did you feel and dadisa said she wanted to run away back to her maayka 😆 the she realizes what she said 😆 jag comes and takes anandi to school 😊 anandi watches the class from outside and feels sad and remembers her old class the teacher gives the class a math problem and anandi solves it outside the gate on the ground.

The teacher sees that anandi has given the correct answer. Jagdishya comes and says that anandi's his wife and the teacher says that she's smart. Jag tells anandi that he'll give her whatever she wants and she asks for jalebi. his friends tease him for being so into his wife and jag says that he'll take anandi everywhere with him (awwwww so sweet😊)

gehna sees the album with the old tayjee's pics in it. (btw gehna looks so pretty but it looks like anandi has a necklace with a candy cane hanging off it 😆)

so anyways gehna says to anandi that these are pics from the goud bharay so where's the baby but anandi doesn't know so she asks subhna who says i'm not allowed to tell but she gives the name of the midwife of the old tayjee (jumna i think?)

precap: anandi and gehna go to find the midwife.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kewl005 thumbnail
Thanks for sharing :)  I really love this show.  :D
CeruleanSky thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Jaggu was too cute for words when he told his pals : I'll take her with me everywhere....
MonMad thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Jagish is so nice.  Anandhi is so lucky atleast she has Jagdish and his support.  Poor Gehna.  I feel so bad for her. 
Sun-Love thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update. I love the Jagiya-Anandi pair
-aditi- thumbnail
thankooos for the wonderful update😳😳😳loving anandi-jaggu😛
rv_annie thumbnail
thanks for sharing the update
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5