The Twilight Saga:The Official Guide|Date Changed!

SabeenSmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey Twilighters!

I was on the the Twilight website and I saw this new article posted. The release date of The Twilight Saga: The Official Guide was set to release on December 30, 2008 but they delayed and changed the date to somewhere around 2009, there's no news of the exact date yet. There's a pro and a con about this, the con is that we'll have to wait a little longer to buy and read the official guide and the pro to it is that Stephenie is making the edition as special as possible and so she'll obviously need more time for that. But I really think it's worth the wait!πŸ˜ƒ
Here is the article along with the cover image image of The Twilight Saga: The Official Guide.

Hey Fans - An Update on THE TWILIGHT SAGA: THE OFFICIAL GUIDE

The Twilight Saga: The Official Guide, which was scheduled to release on December 30th, is being moved to 2009. A new on-sale date will be announced as soon as possible. As the only official guide about the Twilight Saga, we want to make this edition as special as possible. We are including more of the exclusive material that you all have been asking for over the past several months, which will require additional time.

BUT to hold you over until the announcement of the new release date, we are giving you an exclusive first look at the cover image for The Twilight Saga: The Official Guide.

The%20Twilight%20Saga:%20The%20Official%20Guide

The 2 puzzle pieces on the cover page really makes sense and suits the book because everything is still unclear to us before we read the official guide and after we're finished reading it the puzzles will connect for us and everything will be clear. And if u look in the background of the cover page where it's all black with the shapes of the puzzle pieces showing really carefully, you will see that there are a bunch of puzzle pieces connected which means that everything will be clear for us after we're done reading the official guide and all the pieces will be connected.

Link to the article: http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/blog/hey-fans-an-update-on-the-twilight-saga-the-official-guide

❀️Sabeen❀️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wait  I saw the official guide at barnes and nobles πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

is this suppose to be like a better newer edition or what? πŸ˜•
*~Kaynaat~* thumbnail
no meena,that guide was the movie companion guide that you saw.this one didnt even come out yet.
the movie companion guide you saw was supposed to release in november but people who ordered it on amazon got it earlier and also other people who bought it from barnes and noble like me. im positive you may have seen the movie companion guide or maybe you saw the other basic twilight series guide that has a blue cover with a key from which blood is dripping.
well,i agree with you sis, it is worth the wait!!!!!
cant wait!!!!!!!!!!
I am going to Barnes and Nobles again very soon, so I will check it out again and see whats the deal πŸ˜†