Balika Vadhu

COTW *//||\\*Help Jaggu Writing...*//||\\

-aditi- thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hellooosss to all😛😳 time again for a new😛

but this time a bit diff yet the same!dont get confused😆 remember the time now when anandi left for her house with her parents to spend some quality time with them and jaggu was actually missing her🤔😳and he decided to write a letter to
his beendhani.

Poor boy faced lotssss of problem writing the letter🤓 and finally ended up writing one☺️ but filled with loads of mistakes pin pointed by anandi only😒😆 now reverse the whole situation and go back to the past to examine the same time!😛😳

Jagshiya dont want to let that happen(made fun of his mistakes)and now  he is all confused to start up again writing a good letter for anandi😳😛but with a difference that you can help him doing so!!!

for the time being you hold his pen and write a letter for anandi on his behalf with the same situation where anandi went with her parents and now he is upto write a letter for her!😳😳😳

so in short we have a letter writing contest this time where you have to imagine yourself as jaggu and write a letter to anandi!

there are no rules as such since you know how a letter turns upto be but still you see no biggg letter since anandi wont manage to read the whole bit,since she has to play with phooli too😆so dont make it exceed more then 150-200 words but still we dont have word limit and so you can run your imagination in there how to write😛

and oh if you need help about general idea of how jaggu writes the letter or about knowing his thoughts/views about writing the letter then you can read updates or watch videos of 16th october onwards😳😳😛 and also you can see 5th aug one for more guidance since even that time jaggu wrote a letter for anandi which he gave her in old taijis goad bharai if not wrong then!🤔😳
you can find those updates in our anual update archieve😛

but also we do have a quick points to rem how,whom and till when you can send in you entries:::

• please PM  your entries to bvcontest
titled "bvcont:your username"(eg: bvcont::: aditisi...)

• LAST DAY for sending your entries is 7th NOV

Please do participate😛😳 and if you have any queries or confusion do post them here😛and ohhh pms could be send inorder to let you know about the cont sorry if it bugs you!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
man adiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii u come up wid the best contests ever i so hope i cna participate i cldnt even in fic writing one but i badly want to in this one but no times at hand lets see what happens but i looooooooooooooed the idea totally hatke

by the wya adi belated happy diwali baby hope dis diwali was extra special for u and ur familyyy

and yes am very gussaaaaa wid u to know y pm me "winks"
CeruleanSky thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This is going to be fun!!!!

Thanks di , reaalllllllllllllllly cool idea!!!
sparkling_gems thumbnail
Aditi must say you always cme up with smething different and really creative.. it is gr88 contest will try to participate..
Shikhoo thumbnail
hey i did hope u like it aditi.......
CeruleanSky thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
alright.....my entry in.....is Hindi allowed or do I hafta write the thing in English ???
-aditi- thumbnail
^this depends on you😛the way you want to do it!😳😳😳both the languages are preferable and dos equally well so you can write the one which suits you the most!😛
pals_sneha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow ...what an idea really sweet one .....thanxx
-aditi- thumbnail
is date extension and a bit help required???😛
if so please feel free to tell here or just a pm would do!😛😳