~KaRaNanDiNi~TrIbUte To An EtErNaL JoUrNeY oF LuV - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
WOW...Sunara...that intro was TERRIFIC..and those pics brought tears to my eyes!!*gives a standing ovation*👏....obviously KN will NEVER die...thier memory will be timelessly woven in our hearts...each picture will be captured by our eyes in our memory for FOREVER...❤️
marvaloz job sunara😳👏⭐️rily luvddddd the surprize wowwwwwwwwww all the pix 2gether 😛 nandini with her curly hair how cuteeeeee n he swet tiffz with karan omg!!!! me terribly miz thoze old kyunki dayz , n theze butiful pix honeztly it did bring tearz 2 my eyez , thankz a lottttttttttt sunara 😛😳 
Actually those pics revives the deep nostalgia associated with them for so many days !! It's hard to think that two such talented actors like Gauri and Hiten Tejwani was a part of a sinking ship like Kyunki.... that approaches it's end after ruling the Indian TV for almost 7.5 years . Those days were so glorius really brings back the tears of emotions right on the deck of our eyes !! The show was skyrocketed to a new level with a glorious beginning that was made by Tulsi , Baa , Savita and Mihir and the tradition was carried on with by Karan and Nandini who held the flag for Kyunki for another 5 years !! And even when the TRP's were dropping for Kyunki in the recent past , their roles boosted everytime those dropping TRP's but it was so disgraceful to think that the creatives have just ignored Karan and Nandini and their son and introduced those sill idiotic tracks like Tripti , Vaidehi and Shiv !! From a journey that started with quarrels with love within them ,  with separation , and reunions and sacrifices to a journey of well-deserving parents who loved their children more than their lives to the perfect successor for Mihir-Tulsi , Karan Nandini demands just more than that !! In  other words , a waste of talent was just what is sufficient to describe the downfall of Kyunki !! As the creatives wasted KN's character  , the dropping TRP's did the same to Kyunki's chance of ruling in million of Indian hearts any more !! And hence in the end  I feel too broken to say that Karan-Nandini was just two unfortunate characters of such a story that didn't made sufficient use of them  and ofcrsssssssssss a big HATS OFF to Karan-Nandini such a long journey of Love  ~~!!! 😭
sunara you did a great job.karan nandini rock.
thanks a ton sunnara🤗 outstanding🥳 effort by you👏👏 👏👏 i'm so overwhelmed after seeing those pics that i'm speechless😳.......thanks for  taking all of us down the lovely memory lane of evergreen story of K❤️N, through these pics,you made me re-live all those initial golden moments again😍,i've become so nostalgic......keep on posting more dear😊
thanxxxxx a lot sunara Excellent job👍🏼

sunnu when did this scene come

woww sunara u did it .........i just love it na .............today i will here .....................

hi everyone ...........how u all .........

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Originally posted by anju26

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj15/anju26_2008/Anj.gif
thanks anjali ...............😊