~KaRaNanDiNi~TrIbUte To An EtErNaL JoUrNeY oF LuV - Page 3

Posted: 15 years ago
Sunuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...my jaan...i'm simply speechless...can we all go back to those golden daysssssss.....haayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Sunu................................Proud to be a KN fan.....................:)

LOVED IT dear........................the whole HP is the bestest...HATS OFF TO MY KN.........................and Sunu ur work...HANDS DOWN:)
its seems everyoen here today ...........sunara keep posting yaar i will be back with my comments ..................
Originally posted by jashajasha

sunnu when did this scene come

i think Karan bought a handycam 4 Nandu...and recorded his dil ki baat i mean that he loves Nandini in it...bt the handycam Nandini tak pohoch ne se pehle galat hatho mein lag geya😡

KN gave this pose to the handycam....and were telling jitna bhi hum jagharle😆we r bestest frndsss😳👏
Originally posted by Mehru1984

woww sunara u did it .........i just love it na .............today i will here .....................

hi everyone ...........how u all .........

mehru hope you are feeling better today?

thanks a ton sunnara🤗 outstanding🥳 effort by you👏👏 👏👏 i'm so overwhelmed after seeing those pics that i'm speechless😳.......thanks for  taking all of us down the lovely memory lane of evergreen story of K❤️N, through these pics,you made me re-live all those initial golden moments again😍,i've become so nostalgic......keep on posting more dear😊
ya i am speechless too ...those days r again coming in front of us as now kyunki is ending ................😊 but great work sunara ..........homepage rocks...............👏

mehru hope you are feeling better today?
ya i am fine now ..................😊 
Originally posted by Sujata4GHT

i think Karan bought a handycam 4 Nandu...and recorded his dil ki baat i mean that he loves Nandini in it...bt the handycam Nandini tak pohoch ne se pehle galat hatho mein lag geya😡

KN gave this pose to the handycam....and were telling jitna bhi hum jagharle😆we r bestest frndsss😳👏
ya i remembered this scene .............the recorded the soo sweet of karan n nandani .....those happy moments 😊
Originally posted by Sujata4GHT

i think Karan bought a handycam 4 Nandu...and recorded his dil ki baat i mean that he loves Nandini in it...bt the handycam Nandini tak pohoch ne se pehle galat hatho mein lag geya😡oh no🤢i think i know ki woh galat haath kaun se thae😭

thanks so much for telling me🤗 sujju,in this pic KN😳 are looking like two high- school going kids in love😍

plz check your PM's and rediffmail too dear when you have time ok
😊

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Originally posted by Mehru1984

thanks anjali ...............😊
welcome dear😊