~KaRaNanDiNi~TrIbUte To An EtErNaL JoUrNeY oF LuV - Page 6

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by Mehru1984

woww sunara u did it .........i just love it na .............today i will here .....................

hi everyone ...........how u all .........

thanx mehru😳n there is a lotttttttt more to come...😉but u guys will have to be patient cz it takes a long time to upload and also to take pictures from the videos..😳

Originally posted by Mehru1984

its seems everyoen here today ...........sunara keep posting yaar i will be back with my comments ..................

well yaa seems so..lol..i was out na..ya i'll keep osting deffa..but u make sure to come back wth comments for all the scenes n all k..cz we have to make this memorable😳⭐️
Originally posted by Sujata4GHT

Sunuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...my jaan...i'm simply speechless...can we all go back to those golden daysssssss.....haayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Sunu................................Proud to be a KN fan.....................:)

LOVED IT dear........................the whole HP is the bestest...HATS OFF TO MY KN.........................and Sunu ur work...HANDS DOWN:)

aww...thanx suju😳 n yaaa how much i wish we can go back to those golden days😍

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Originally posted by Sujata4GHT

i think Karan bought a handycam 4 Nandu...and recorded his dil ki baat i mean that he loves Nandini in it...bt the handycam Nandini tak pohoch ne se pehle galat hatho mein lag geya😡

KN gave this pose to the handycam....and were telling jitna bhi hum jagharle😆we r bestest frndsss😳👏

and also i can remember this is where they also promised to be together with each other forever n ever..they kept on telling "hamesha..hamesha hamesha"i think😳⭐️
⭐️

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Originally posted by Wazupp

OMG Suara Thanks for all those Pics CUTE and UNFORGETABLE MEMORY's

I love KARANANDINI 😭😳

u r most welcome priety😳

Originally posted by iluvhgt

gr888888888 work sunara. lovelyyyy homepage. they had such lovely scenes earlier but gradually their track was just destroyed by certain"intelligent" people. those were lovely days. hope 2 c this magic again very soon.

thanx nandini...n realy hope for the day that these scenes will come back to us😳

Originally posted by Amina90

Sunara  i love the surprise. The HP is just awesome, brings back lovely memories of those Golden moments which we never ever will tire of seeing. Please add more pics. Thanks.😊

thanx amina😳im glad u all loved it😳
and definitely i'll post more pics..but u'll have to be patient..it takes a loooonggggggg time more than i expected..phew otherwise i'd have started uploading sometime last week..😆

Originally posted by PraThAm~GaURi

oh sunnu OUTSTANDIN,AWESOME,SUPERB
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww loved it made me remember all da golden memories
thnkuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu so much😊

u r most welcome yaar....even i luved doing it so soo much..and vrinda it did bring back such lovely n bitter sweet memories😳
😭
Originally posted by fiasco

wow i love all the pics of kn i ahve never seen those pics before they are a treat for me to watch they are simply mindblowing

thanx 4 loving them..but i can help u out here if u wanna watch anny of these videos😳
they r all in the kyunki video archives⭐️
Go thr and check the UTVSAV video links ..the dates start from Nov25th 2007 till Feb 10th 2008😳