Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anju26 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Mehru1984

sunara great going .......................

thanx again Mehru😳..
and how r u feeling now..hope u r better and will talk 2 u later 2day😳

princessunara thumbnail
Originally posted by: heartyluv4myght

Hey Sunu! Its lovely! But plzz don't use the word tribute! Its hurting! Plzz edit it!

1st of all thanx sonu😳
well anywa wts wrong wth tribute?😕cz u knw as i have added eternal part to the title..so that means its eternal..its never ending and i have even prepared the HP like dat na..i have said "like this the journey continues...check it out u'll see..😃

well im not so willing to change the title cz this is the best word i can think of..i even checked the dictionary before putting that up..and tribute means a gift..an acknowledgment na..😳
and i like the word😭dats the main reason..nothing else seems good enough..
what i wanna say this is a gift from me to them..a recognition of all they gave me..i wanna say thank u to them..😳
and if u can think up of an equivalent 4 dat i'll think of changing the title😉

so tribute dsnt have to be an end..it never is..its our love we give them through a tribute..❤️

⭐️anywa i wanna knw every 1 else's idea too..so guys tell me if u want  the title to be changed..n i'll do it if dats wt all of u want
😳

PS:im already telling i dnt want Rosmary's opinion as im nt  gonna 2 take t seriously😛😉😆

princessunara thumbnail

awwwwwwww...lovelyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy anju⭐️😳👏
Edited by princessunara - 15 years ago
Mehruhgt thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: princessunara

awwwwwwww...lovelyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy anju⭐️😳👏

anju this is just tooo good ........i wanna use this now ......
ght_3fr3 thumbnail
thankx for KN lovely video & clips it help us alot every min when we will remeber KN cuteeeeeeeeee scenes****************
Mehruhgt thumbnail

komal sunara is not online yaar ...........

Mehruhgt thumbnail
OK I WILL START WITH FIRST SCENE THEN TILL END .........................I LL WRITE WHAT I FELT THAT TIME .........
Mehruhgt thumbnail
Originally posted by: gHT_BEST

she isss:)

WHERE ........OK 😊
Mehruhgt thumbnail
ok ,i think i was feeling low bc of kyunki ending too ...bc its feel soo sad to event hink about it that we wont get to c karan n nandani from thursday .........
whether we all say it or not but thursday will eb the day which i will diff cry ........bc we lived with kn chars for soo long

i literally miss most of things in my life bc of kn i never regretted it bc that what make me felt happy .....

i always cherish those days n still i enjoy every thing related to them .

since kutumb till now ...........and why we r soo emotionally aatched with this karan n nandani chars bc ................6 yrs its long time na .......when u have habit of seeing them daily u cant say we wont miss them now ........

everyone here i mean very kn fan wil go through this emotional on thursday ......

i hope this new yr brings us more happiness ...bc this yr is ending on that kyunki is ending ....................btu still two months left just hope for the best tooooooo.