|~*Dil Of The Week- Sakeena*~|

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 15 years ago

Welcome KDMHMDiansπŸ€—

As you all know, after ALL those hard times, KDMHMD's bakri specials are BACK

OK, so before you all eat me up alive with the suspense, lemme tell ju, our bakri this week is really "nice" bakri. She is nice, understanding, loves Premeer, loves KDMHMD but most of all, she loves the KDMHMD forum and its members IMMENSLEY! 

Now enough drowning, who is she?

One more thing, her name reminds you of DIAMONDS.

?

Are, aap sab bhi na, looking at me with widely confused eyes...

Rembering?!

Are...

Sakeena

Hello Shello *smack* Deens ji.

Here is a siggy made for ju by khushix:

And until I come back with your friends, me will do the honours of grilling ju first...like always...*wide angelic smile*

Now ANSWER!!

Name:

Birthday:

Profession:  

Hobbies:

Favorite color:

How I got started with IF:

My Favorite section on IF:

Why I visit the KDMHMD section:

Prem -Heer or Prem -Ashlesha:

Daily Soaps or Movies:

My best friend(s) on IF:

Why do u like KDMHMD?

Prem & Heer mean:

Heer or Ashlesha?

How u landed on KDMHMD forum?

How does it feel to be the special bakri I mean, Dil Of The Week?

Fav Actor:

Fav Actress:

Fav Character from KDMHMD:

Fav shows:

Now now Deen, you are NOT done yet. Answer these questions:

IMP: Please answer these questions properly as it helps the DT make KDMHMD a better section

What do you think about the KDMHMD Dev Team?

How can KDMHMD Dev Team change this section?

One advice you would like to give the KDMHMD Dev Team?

If you get a chance to change ONE thing in this section, what would it be?

Edited by *Shifali* - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Xox_Sara thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congratz Sakeena!! Have Fun Getting Grilled😈 Have Fun!
Tasha.Natasha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
CONGO DEENA BABESSS!!!!...x
Luv u Loads Hunnii...x
πŸ˜‰
❀️
Lots of Luv..x
Freeha..x❀️
Edited by Tasha.Natasha - 15 years ago
kimmu thumbnail
OMG! Deena... congrats! I'll be back with some questions too... later... sometime... hehe...
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Congrats Deena!....muhahaha!!!....πŸ˜ˆπŸ‘πŸ˜†
-Rani- thumbnail
Congrats Deena!!

Why did u keep ur ID as Sakeena??
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Awww Congrats Deena! πŸ˜ƒ Yay! Now I'll get a chance to grill you! πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†
Batameez. thumbnail
wowwie ..congratz deena ...arre ..m gonna grill u lot ..mujhe apko tang karne mein bahut maza ayega ......waise ...i was searching ki kab aur kaise ..kuch shaitaani karoon .....i got this chance m not gonna miss it
okiesh my question ..these r very few ....but its just couple  of questions ..ill get u 10 more sets like this
Q1.How r feeling ..ur the bakri.. of the week??
Q2.Are u missing anybody on this special moment
Q3. Any 10 people ..who r much important in ur life?
Q4.A big 10 line essay on me .....tht funny ...but u should
Q5 R u annoyed by my questions 🀣
mdeena thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
...............WWWHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA????😲😲 😲 πŸ˜²πŸ˜² 
meee??? *scratches head like lallu*

awww... thank youuu!!! 😳 can't belive its mee.... awwhhss.. thanks again! 

Name: Deena

Birthday: june 12

Profession:  student

Hobbies: Well.. I like reading, youtube-ing, going on india-forums deff, uhh i likee going to school.. and just chilling with family/friendss.. and some other thingss.. playingg gamess..

Favorite color: hmm.. well i like all colours, red, blue, green, pink, orange, purple. gray.. ahhah but i will say that my two most favourites (although not technicall a colour) are black and white

How I got started with IF: i loved the show fame gurukul, it was my favourite show. i lovee Qazi!! and so i joined I-F.

My Favorite section on IF: kis desh!! πŸ˜‰

Why I visit the KDMHMD section: because i looovveee alll the members here! everyone is so nice and friendly and its just a wonderful place to be. and i love Prem-heer and preet-ash and daljeet and basically all the people from kis desh... and the show it self.

Prem -Heer or Prem -Ashlesha: Prem-Heer all the way

Daily Soaps or Movies: daily soaps

My best friend(s) on IF: ohh, i dun have any best friends, all of you guys are my friends. love you all [>:D>]

Why do u like KDMHMD? prem-heer of courrsee! and preet, ash, daljeet, everryonnnee on the show, and the story linne, how its different from all of the other ekta shows. and its a really nice show.

Prem & Heer mean: Harshad & Additi

Heer or Ashlesha? Heer!! But I like Ashlesha too. she is nicee. :)

How u landed on KDMHMD forum? Well, one of my cousin's, Nida, loveedd this show and in June, she told me that I have to watch it - that I will love it. So I went on to Youtube and watched it from the beginning. and yuup I loved it. So of course I came to the kis desh forum to see all of you guys and what you all write about the show and all. 

How does it feel to be the special bakri I mean, Dil Of The Week? it was succhh a big surprise to mee! i came on to the forum, and then i saw this as one of the sticky topics and i wsa like... "wwaaaaahhh????" was confuseedd like a duckkyy! this is my first time ever to become a member of the week on any forum/show. its really a surprise and imm happyy 😳😊 thanks so much!

Fav Actor:
TV - #1 Harshad Chopda
Then Iqbal Khan, Aamir Ali, Jay(Neev from Kayamath), Naman Shaw, Shabd & Jeet from Maayka, Kunshuk Mahajan, Pulkit Samrat, and some more =]
MOVIES - #1 Shahid Kapoor!
Then Imran Khan, Rajpal Yadav, Shahrukh Khan, Salman Khan, and some moree.

Fav Actress:
TV - #1 Pallavi subhash,
Then Mouni Roy, Additi Gupta, Roshini Chopra, Manasi Verma, Neha Bamb, and somme moree =]
MOVIES - #1 Priyanka Chopra
Then Bipasha Basu, Deepika Padukone, Kareena Kapoor, Shilpa Shetty, Amrita Rao, Sushimita Sen.

Fav Character from KDMHMD:
#1 - PH
#2 - PA
#3 - Daljeet

Fav shows: #1 KDMHMD
that is the only show i watch, but i have some other favourites, but i dun watch them regularly any more such as Banoo Main Teri Dulhann, Maayka, Karam Apnaa Apnaa, Kya Dill Mein Hai, saregamapa, Kyunki Saas, Kayamath.. etcc
but Kis desh is my favvourite all timee.

Now now Deen, you are NOT done yet. Answer these questions:

IMP: Please answer these questions properly as it helps the DT make KDMHMD a better section

What do you think about the KDMHMD Dev Team?
 The KDMHMD Dev Team is AMAZING. Honestly, you guys are GREEEAT! You do so much for the forum. organizing everything great,

How can KDMHMD Dev Team change this section?
 There is really nothing i can say, you guys have done an  awesomee job, its a really good forum.  its already perfect, so really nothing to change, its greeat.

One advice you would like to give the KDMHMD Dev Team?
 nonneee at all. you guys ROCK.

If you get a chance to change ONE thing in this section, what would it be?
hmm... i unnu.. :P its a really nice forum, Shif Di and all the Dev Team members are really awesome. ;) and all the members of the kis desh forum are also great, itss an amzazing forum..

during when the rumour was about that Additi is gonna go from the show, a lot of people were sad and so the forum's happiness went down but thanks to Shif Di and the other members who tried to make it happy again - it went back to being happy.

and then now that Prem is "out" of the show.. but hopefully he will be back - eveeryone is sad, but everyone is trying to cheer each other up and the petitions going about, the email-ing, the logo "Fight Fight Fight" so its really all great. hatss off too all of you!

there really is nothing needed to be changed.. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Batameez. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakeena

...............WWWHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA????😲😲 😲 πŸ˜²πŸ˜² 

u r shoocked .....yeh to hona hi tha ....bakri jo ban gayee πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†meee??? haan u ..becoz other than u ..i dont know any deena aka sakeena ....*scratches head like lallu* nahin yeh mat karo plz ....lallu ko karte dekh ..i became mad ..and now cant see u πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

awww... thank youuu!!! 😳 can't belive its mee.hota hai hota ...hote hote pyaar hota hai ...arre sorry pyaar nahi grilled .... awwhhss.. thanks again! 

haan ..and mere  Qs bhi answer karna πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ€—
luv
sara