Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VJay Tina thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: gaja_france

who are the 2 other judges ??? Is the old judges i mean (Rambha, Kush or Brindha master) could be participate for a second time as a judge ????

Well, i am also waiting to know about the judges!!! might be some yesteryear actress πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

As for the pairs, well, i am totally dumb, coz i dont seem to know anyone except few [anchors in kalaignar tv, Ranjith & Aish πŸ‘yipeeeπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘]

Lets see how everyone fairs in their dances!!!

Infact when MM2 started many of us would have been like "who are these new ppl? where have we seen them? etc., etc.," and now we seem to know each and every single person about their past, present, what they are, who they are etc., including their future plans!!!

By the end of few months we will have all the details of these guys in our finger tips [advance thanks for Meli - coz ultimately she would give us the details πŸ˜†πŸ˜†]

Lets ROCK IT guys....
krithi90 thumbnail
really looking forward to mm3..also wondering if there are any pics of the mm3 contestants that can be posted since some names are not familiar..thanks! :)
bluegal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

so far i only caught mm1.... mm2 i only watched the finals since vijay presented the awards πŸ˜› all the faces are new to me.

is there any pics for the mm3? it would be good to have some...
cutey_chandy thumbnail
I prefer the judges to be new this time.
Apart from Kala if other 2 are somebody new it will be good.

Also this time kala can bring in some Male judge(any actor or dance master)

netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Urrmmm im curious on the judges too ...

BG, will try to paste up the pictures on monday  yaar ...
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
πŸ₯³Manada mayilada is back with the same three amazing judges .. kala .. kushboo and Ramba  ... opening performance by the manada 2 finalish for the song Poovukul Olindrikum ... from Jeans  

Murali & Nisha - yeh atta atoram vareiya (both had good chemistry. )

Maya & Sakilan - molle molle neh yemma yemma (Kuruvi - good but maya bit slow compare to sakilan. )

Arun & Apsare - Teriyama mattikitten (both dance well, they had the chinese get up and had some comedy scenes in too)

the balance meli will edit ....🀣 too lazy to type πŸ˜›
Edited by netra_rama - 15 years ago
Sia89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ohhhh really😊???? thats greatπŸ˜ƒ
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Pavi akka.....enna mattivittueengala ennai 😑 😑

hehe...I will come up with the update soon buddies πŸ˜‰
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

VJay Tina thumbnail
Yup.... the introduction part was very nice [although i couldnt memorize the names of the participantsπŸ˜‰]... everyone were dancing their head off as thought that is the "grand finale"... but i could see that they start off with a bang and later when the dance ends they are breathless & couldnt complete the steps!!!!

Well, it would take 2 or 3 more weeks for them to catch up with the rythem and speed.....

This time new Choreographers were introduced tooπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.... expecting more from them.....

Btw, can someone update us on the participants details......??????