Tamil Reality Shows

Maanada Maayilada 3 discussions - results pg50 - Page 3

Shawty101 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey, guys. I'm new to this Forum.
I don't mean to interrupt your conversation, but could anyone of you give me some information on Akash (from MM2)? He was sooo damn cute. Has he acted in any movies? How old is he? etc.
I know, this is totally coming out of the blue lol.πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey shawty .... welcome to the group hun .... πŸ€— Join in and have loads of fun with us ...

I think u can find Akash at the previous MM tread .. oh well, im sure someone will fill in the infor here later πŸ˜‰

netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: VJay Tina

Yup.... the introduction part was very nice [although i couldnt memorize the names of the participantsπŸ˜‰]... everyone were dancing their head off as thought that is the "grand finale"... but i could see that they start off with a bang and later when the dance ends they are breathless & couldnt complete the steps!!!!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i too noticed this lols!!! It was funny to see it .. can't blame them naa .. they have been acting all this while and now dancing .. hehehe they need time to catch up πŸ˜† 

Well, it would take 2 or 3 more weeks for them to catch up with the rythem and speed..... AgreedπŸ˜‰

This time new Choreographers were introduced tooπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.... expecting more from them.....
Im sure they will do a great job πŸ˜‰

Btw, can someone update us on the participants details......?????? hehehe i already snap the pictures .. no time to upload them .. will do it by this wed hun ...

VJay Tina thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: netra_rama

hehehe i already snap the pictures .. no time to upload them .. will do it by this wed hun ...

Netra.... awaiting those details... so dont be your "lazy" self and do some work lah.....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Edited by VJay Tina - 15 years ago
Sia89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Shawty101

Hey, guys. I'm new to this Forum.
I don't mean to interrupt your conversation, but could anyone of you give me some information on Akash (from MM2)? He was sooo damn cute. Has he acted in any movies? How old is he? etc.
I know, this is totally coming out of the blue lol.πŸ˜›

Hey shawty, first of all welcome to this forum. well i can tell u sth about akash.😊

well his bday is on 22nd june, he is 22years old and made several tv adds.
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Shawty101,

welcome to the IF and MM thread. Have a gr8 time with rest of us.πŸ˜ƒ

Friends, is that true Maya have quited the MM and they are looking for a new pair for Saithanya??πŸ€”

Sia89 thumbnail
hey guyz i've got a problem maybe u have the same. i wanted to watch old episodes of mm2 but it doesnt work. i used to watch it on tubetamil...any ideaπŸ˜•?
Shawty101 thumbnail
Aww,  thanks for welcoming me with open arms..😳
Also thanks for telling me more about Akash. I didn't know that he was 22 years old. Am I the only who thinks that he looks younger?
Oh, and Sia89. I've got exactly the same problem as you. None of the MM2 videos on Tubetamil.com happen to work for me.

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
friends, try out isaitamil.net. I think they have all of the videos there.
Sia89 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shawty101

Aww,  thanks for welcoming me with open arms..😳
Also thanks for telling me more about Akash. I didn't know that he was 22 years old. Am I the only who thinks that he looks younger?
Oh, and Sia89. I've got exactly the same problem as you. None of the MM2 videos on Tubetamil.com happen to work for me.

oh ok i thought i'm the only one who has this problem...well ya also thought that he is younger😊
and thanks meli for the tipπŸ˜‰