Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gsuren thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi,

I am new to the group!!! I loved Manada Mayilada 2, but didnt get the chance to watch MM3 yet.

In terms of Akash's age, I myself was shocked to find out he was 22 years, he seriously looks like he was around Sruthi's age or a bit older.
goof thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sia89

hey guyz i've got a problem maybe u have the same. i wanted to watch old episodes of mm2 but it doesnt work. i used to watch it on tubetamil...any idea😕?

http://www.kalignartv.com u can check out the videos there they work fine from the very first episode.Picture quality is also good there
Thanyakalai thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yesterday episode was Western round.

All the Contestant performed well, Kala changed the scoring method also, now the score is for 20 marks.

Best peroformer male for Fayaz, Female for Rajini and Dance Master Raghu(Niwas-Krithika)

Sia89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

thank you goof:) but the episodes of august do not work😕 there was this performance of lokesh and suji in chorepgrapher round which was really really good cant watch it 😭
Edited by Sia89 - 15 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
November 16th update - brief one

Yup, everyone was good yesterday on western round. All of the jodies did a gr8 job, but I felt like the last pair, Sugana and Aswant need to improve more, esp Suagan, she has the cute expressions, but her steps are very very slow and she doesnt finish them.
Ranjith and Aish - they had a nice concept, but no coordination and Aish had prob with her booths...never try step-dance with booths naa😉

Azar was amazing with all of his movements, I am sure this guy is gonna win many gold coins along with Fayaz even though its too early to predict. Fayaz floor movements were👍🏼

Chaitanya got a new jodi, Ragavi - she was good on her first performance😃 

Amoung the gals, Rajini, Dharsini, Priya was very good.

About the rest jodies, no need for any comments  as most of them got top scores like 20. 18 and 19...brilliant and amazing performances by each of them😉

Kala master wanted to change the scores cause they wanted to create competition between the pairs also so they gal and boy will get score each, thats why the max score is 20 like they had in MM1😊

Hosts seems to have got new dressing style too..hehe..Sanjeev and Kiki looked very nice😉
taupe thumbnail
Meli i agree with you suguna has to improve a lot .
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks pine for the updates ......... im yet to watch it so no comments from me at the moments 😉
Thanyakalai thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi i heard that sugana's pair ashwant acted in a movie and the film got released last week its true?

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@ gsuren , welcome to MM3 thread, hope u will have a gr8 here😛
@kalai.shiv - i donno..maybe someone knows more info.

Promo for duet rounds looks awesome😳 
A surprise tomorrow also😃

netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Urrmm looks like duet round wud be good ... 😉