Maanada Maayilada 3 discussions - results pg50 - Page 5

Posted: 15 years ago
November 23rd update

Its the duet round today😛

1)Aswanth-Sugana '  cute performance but need more rehearsel, no perfection during the end and Kala master was dissapointed with the choreography. Sugana was not well thats why they didnt practise much.
scores: Ka: 14, Ku: 14, R:16

2) Ragahav-Sweatha ' they both compliment each other very well, nice costumes and expressions...raghav need more expression..😊
Ka: 17  Ku: 17  R: 18

3)Ranjith-Aish ' Kala master started with saying their costume was nice...but she was very very dissapointed otherwise...Ranjith and Aish was scared😕 ....Kala master was just playing prank on them😆😆😆,,,she said it was wonderfull and brilliant😛..they showed a different love between animals..hehe. Rambha and Kusbhooos comments were miau..miau...hahhahaha.😆😆😆 Gokul and Karthik was also there.
Ka : 20, Ku:  20, R:  20

4)Ajay-Rekha ' nice song and concept. But they had zero chemistry👎🏼 so Kala master wanted Sanjeev and Kirti to dance for the same song....gr8 naa😳.. Ramba said they did it good, but no chem and reguested Sujji and Gokul😆 I think they did that to show them how the chemistry works on....I think rekha almost had tears too.
Ka: 17, Ku: 17, R: 16

5)Murali-Nisha ' it was good performance and concept was about a boy falling in love with a gal😛 . Kala master said Murali is a good dancer and his expression are good..but he need to move more on his body since is very heigh and need to work more...they def need to work more😉
Ka: 18, Ku: 18, R: 18

6) Ram-Priya ' beautilfull concept and wonderful performance😛....cant believe its Sandys choreography😲😲😆 Ram got gr8 comments cause his expression was awesome. Sandy reguested Rambha to dance with him and Ram😆😆
Ka: 20, Ku: 20, R: 20

7)Azar-Rajini ' the judges were speechless after their performancs...well...no wonder when thais guy flies on the air when he dance😲😲....he is made of spring or what...??🤔 Kala master were shocked and praised him and gave him money since she was so happy😛...Kusbhoo master couldnt find the right word to praise,,hehe while Rambha was it was a terrific one.

8)Niwas-Krithika ' awesome performance and choreography. Got gr8 comments from the judges..master pointed out all of the guys are dominating. Kiru is not shy anymore and she is has confidence now..its good😊

9) Chaitanya ' Ragavi 'different concept with a psychopaths love...Ragavi forgot her lipmovements..Rambha and Kusbhoo was kind of dissapointed while master was satisified with them...I have to agree with master..they was not that bad😊
Ka: 19, Ku: 17, R:17

10) Arun-Absara ' lol😆...it was such a funny and brillant dance na...almost like on Pulikesi..lol..Prem master welldone. Absaras expression was best of the gals..and judges was wondering how Arun could dance with those shoes...ha..ha..ha🤣🤣
Ka: 19, Ku: 20, R: 20

11) Fayas-Dharsini 
- tonights best love duet...cute expressions, dance and gr8 chemistry between them😳

Todays BP⭐️
 male: Azar
 Female: Dharsini
 Choreo: Andro

Edited by meli - 15 years ago
sounds good😊 excited to watch this episode😛
I kinda liked this Duet round😊... Everyone did their best and did it well 👏👏

These new set of pairs seem to be quite good in dance and they are more active..... 😃

I still don't seem to catch hold of their names, but ppl like Azar - no one can miss!!! 😉My Goodness... he is just flying and flying and flying..... he had also hurt himself, but what is there to realize when you are being praised by Kala.... wow.....👏👏
👏

Otherwise, i liked all their performances... girls were kinda cute in expressions.....
😳
Liked, Sandy's english... and as Rambha complained later "why the hell he stood dumbstruck when rambha was dancing with him????"... she was so graceful and she had to tell him "kayya pudi da" and then only this guy held her hand ... grrrr... 😡 but the dance was nice, sandy's somersault was also cool👏👏

Any New promo for MM3 Edited by kalai.shiv - 15 years ago
Thanks pine for the fine and detailed update .. im yet to watch it lols ..
Netra... where are the images?????😡😡😡
hellou😊 lokesh and suji are gonne be a part of folk round😊
Originally posted by kalai.shiv

Any New promo for MM3

yup...its folkround...looks like another gr8 episode 😊
Originally posted by VJay Tina

Netra... where are the images?????😡😡😡

Sorry .. ippo taan operation mudinchi 2 week resting naa .... soon okay vaa😳