Maanada Maayilada 3 discussions - results pg50 - Page 6

Posted: 15 years ago

Small update for Yesterday folk round

All danced well got good marks and comments from the judges.

Best Choreographer-Sandy
Male dancer-Ram
Female dancer- Aishwariya

Eliminated Jodi-Ashwanth-Suguna
yeah folk round was really good, sandy's choreography was great, i liked the part with goul,sandy and raam? it's really hard to keep all the names in mind๐Ÿ˜†

what do u guys think about kala masters comment about azhar, she said that he will be eliminated if does the step again
i think Ashwanth and Suguna may a change again. and Azer rock .. :D:D:D  ๐Ÿ˜›
 no kala master said he can do it.. but if he do it, he most to succeed it.
Yesterday round was old is gold

Watched the last part of the episode, Ajay and Rekha performed well rambha gave some cash award to them.

Best Perfomance Male - Ajay
Female - Raghavi
Dance Master - Sreenath
Yup, balc and white round was super. And Ajay was good.
Originally posted by kalai.shiv

Yesterday round was old is gold

Yup, it was nice.... actually i didnt see all the performances, must see it on Saturday!!! Kirthiga and her pair [sorry, i dont remember many names!!] did "Vasantha Maaligai".... twas cool๐Ÿ‘... and my goodness... Azar's steps made him a replica of the great "Chandrababu" himself with all his famous songs.... he danced very well๐Ÿ‘.....

I'll update details again after i see the re-telecast.......

Btw, the costumes of the anchors are nice & sensible๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ compared to the previous programs!!

Property round was very nice, arun and apsara gave theri best perfomance yesterday, Arun started crying after the perfomance, almost all the people cried in the set after seeing the perfomance it was awsome perfomance ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ over all its a nice episode

Chreographer - Sweet Candy(Rambha called him) Sandy(Ram-Priya) used UV lights, all the three judges appreciated a lot and Rajesh(Chaitanya-Raghavi) theme was Mumbai attack so nice and touchy๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Property Round 14.12.2008 ๐Ÿ˜‰

This week is property round ... Our 3 judges looks awasome ... Special guess are the team of Aah Eee movie, director, hero and heroin.

Mark concept ... rose and marks. Red rose excellent, yellow rose okay.

Murali & Nisha
Hello Mr. Yedhakachi (Iruvar) properties used - chair and hat.
Endrendrum Punnagai (Alaipayuthey) properties used - helmet
Nerupe sikki mukki (Vetaiyadhu vilaiyadhu) properties used - window border (i duno whats it called๐Ÿ˜›)
Ramba - Red Rose (marks 17)
Kusbhoo - Red & yellow rose (marks 17)
Kala - Red (marks 16)

Overall performance was okay. But the first song i felt not enough light ....

Ragava & Sweedha
English beats properties used - lights off with white outfit ...
Iravadhu vayadhilai properties hula .. i think dats wat its called hehehe๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
English beats properties used - stool and treadmill
Ramba - Red Rose (marks 20)
Kusbhoo - Red & yellow rose (marks 20)
Kala - Red (marks 20)

Overall performance excellent. Especially on the treadmill. Simply superb and amazing. Kala gave good remarks. All three judges loved the performances. ๐Ÿ‘

Buddies .. will continue editing tomolo. Meli's busy with exams .. and i will do it tomolo .. sorry for the delay for the past 2 weeks ....
hi all
Raghavi and Chaintanya' concept was superb, their concept was terrorism
if sb watched that performance, can u tell me from which album  the pathetic song used during terrorism sequence is from ? i really need that music and so ur help
thks