Tamil Reality Shows

Maanada Maayilada 3 discussions - results pg50 - Page 7

Thanyakalai thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I missed to watch yesterday episode,  Little update from Rajini and Kamal round. i heard that BP given to Niwas and Krithika performed for Sundari Neeyum from Michael madhan kamarajan, Inji Edupu Ahzaga from Devar Magan and Mardona Padal from Kadhala Kadhala.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sia89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey guys,
have been a while posting sth, seems to have become quiet here....
well wish u everybody a merry christmas😊
Thanyakalai thumbnail
Hey People back with yesterday episode, it was very beautiful to see the set, fully arranged with sunflower, and all judges and contestant looked so colourful. Garden round theconcept is more or like a romantic round and they all made a nice episode.

Yesterday elimination was Murali-Nisha, BP- Fayaz and Darshini, Antony for choreographer

Next week promo - Simbhu as a Chief Guest and perfoming for Vachikava song from Silambattam
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Yup..it was good to watch yesterdays episode coz i havent watched it for many weeks now😛

Oh man...Fayaz and Dharsini was good...Brinda master wanted once more as they danced for her songs😉
Ranjith-Aish's  concept was also very beautiful n their master got a watch from Kala master😛

Azar is a gr8 dancer, but i think he should show some variety..so fare he have only danced fast n flyed around...none of the judges advice him.

I think next week, its gonna be Simbhu round🤔

netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Simbu round vaa??? avalava taan .....
VJay Tina thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: netra_rama

Simbu round vaa??? avalava taan .....

Oye, why pa???? He is quite a good dancer and i really admire his talents👏👏...... He is good looking too😳😳.... And of course his dancing timing/sense is very cool..... Atlast we will have some difference.... [no other appointments for me this sunday - he he he he😛]

Guys, seriously speaking, i am not watching this program like before!!! Something is absolutely missing in this series😕😕, i believe......

Am i the only only who feels like this???😲😲
Sia89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: VJay Tina

Guys, seriously speaking, i am not watching this program like before!!! Something is absolutely missing in this series😕😕, i believe......

Am i the only only who feels like this???😲😲

no u r not the only one who feels like that, its the same here, its not like mm2, mm2 was like a family fresh funny etc. but this season, i really dont know. the ppl are kind of weird not really weird, ahhhh confusion. they dont have a personality😕 dont know if u understand what i mean😆

azhar should really show some varieties, sooo boring.

well next week is danush/simbu round,
Thanyakalai thumbnail

New is the Year,
new are the Hopes and the Aspirations,

new is the Resolutions,
new are the Spirits & forever my warm wishes are for you.
Have a Promising & fulfilling New Year

Cute-gal thumbnail
Whoa! guys who herre watches MM2 every saturdai mrnings?  i guess maybe that MM3is not as gud bcuz we were into the past dancers and we miss them sooooooo much! Like even now i miss Sathish!😭     Yh bt atleast he cmes every now and then like last episode he danced with Kala Master! It was just so sweet of them! So expecting much from the next episode or just not bothered? LOL k den cya ..x.x.x..
Cute-gal thumbnail
i didnt mean died when i said 'past' bt u no wat i mean...