Person23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
she's sooooo lucky
all da best 4 her
SaVni thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hi I found some pic of her hope du like it.. Sorry if it has been post before..::S

jeenal20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
wow
prachi looks cute
thanx for the pics

soo sweet really like her interview shes worked really hard am sure she will continue to do well...
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
its already posted my frnd

its ok
thnx 4 shairng
Aana93 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
she is realllly pretty!! thanx alot for sharing !!
niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Prachi reveals all
18 Oct 2008, 0000 hrs IST, PRIYANKA SEN , TNN

Text:

It is not just the youngsters who are going gaga over the music of Rock On!!
Prachi Desai (TOI photo) More Pics

The stars of the movie too are equally enamoured by the numbers. Try calling actress Prachi Desai on her cell phone, and the romantic number Tumhari Meri Batein from the film greets you. "The idea was to popularise the music of the film before the release of the movie. But now, I am in love with this wonderful number," she says with a smile.

Enjoying the success of her maiden film, Prachi says, "I am not good at writing, but if I get an opportunity, I will probably pen a book on my experiences." Reminiscing about one of those off-the-sets experiences, she says, "I didn't know a thing about rock music. But, it was fun watching the guys practising on the sets and that's how I learnt something about this genre of music. In fact, everyday would be like a rock show for me."

'Pressure has increased'

Now that her debut film has become a huge success, the bubbly actress confesses that there is lot of pressure associated with her next venture Life Partner in which she is sharing screen space with Tusshar Kapoor and Genelia. "While it feels great to get accolades for your debut movie, the pressure to live up to the expectations of the audience in your next venture seems daunting." Ask her about the cat fights in the industry and she quickly says, "Hard luck! You won't get any news of cat fights between Genelia and me as we get along very well. And off the sets, we have become the best of pals."

'No item numbers'

Prachi has not only successfully made the transition to the big screen, but has also wowed the audience with her dancing skills in a reality show. Ask her if she would be willing to do an item number in her films and she counters, "Will I look good doing one? You need to have the perfect 10 figure and oomph factor for doing these item numbers and I think I don't have any of these. So, I will not be comfortable doing item numbers now."

Prachi may not be comfortable doing item numbers at the moment, but she expresses her desire to play negative roles in the future. "This is one thing I would like to do. I don't know whether it will suit me or not, but still I want to do it. Maybe at one point of time, I will be sick playing those goody-goody roles," she confesses.

Love for the small screen

Prachi says that television has always been her first love and says that if she returns to television, she would love to host a reality show. "In fact, I have been getting lots of offers for anchoring reality shows, but my shooting schedule is not allowing me to do so. Let's see if I can do it in future," says she. The actress, who had shot to fame with a daily soap on television, says that she doesn't want to do the soap operas anymore. "Doing daily soaps and shooting for films cannot go together. You cannot devote enough time to either of them."
jeenal20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for sharing the article

candy_floss88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Hey there!! i was watching this video and noticed prach desai!! she comments on arjun rampal 😊

ps does anyone know how to post videos on IF .. please pm me thnaks😊

Edited by candy_floss88 - 15 years ago
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
here's some more pics: she looks gorgeous