Kyunki to end this week (6th November).

Isa_de thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi Gals😊,
            Some breaking News for all Kyunki fans . Ekta Kapoor has lost her Case against Starplus And The High Court of Mumbai has refused the stay the order and so Ekta has to End Kyunki on 6 November. The contract between Star plus and Ekta has it that if the TRPs fall Ekta have to End the serial.😲No news about the serial to start on 9x or not.And also Baa to die today.😭

Note: The news Source is Star news.  
Edited by lizzy_de - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JasminBhasinFan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😭So sad!!!!! Will really miss that show....Could you tell me the source where you got this news???
Isa_de thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jazz rocks

😭So sad!!!!! Will really miss that show....Could you tell me the source where you got this news???

Starnews😊
Cuhrazy.Anisha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yehh i saw it on sbs too ....but they did say that der MIGHT be a season 2 for kyunki cuz kekta is very attached to kyunki n the finale episode will be such dat they can always carry fwd the story in season 2..!! n season 2 cud be on another tv channel also!
Harshitipremeer thumbnail
its so sad baa to die?its too much its the end yaar she is alive so long why not toll te end?cries!
ght_3fr3 thumbnail
it's all ekta fulite, she keep showing silly track & most boring track till TRP get down, if she fouce on KN'son track rather than shiv/ganga track she could save kyunki, viewrs is not intersting in 55 crzzzzzzzzzy man run behind 50 years old married woman, this kind of track is no more get vierwrs attantion, viewrs want good & simple storylines*************************************** Edited by ght_3fr3 - 15 years ago
ProudSushantian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😭sooooooo sad😭 i really miss the show 😕 i also miss my Mihir(Ronit),
Tulsi(smriti) & Karan (Hiten)😭