Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Superb, outstanding, Midblowing, History, history history πŸ‘ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜† thanks for the dedication, Iron.  It sure is "history"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ‘

hey shola dola and dabby doll - did you get the glimpse of MY shiney 😳  he was looking so cuteπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
raj5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Congo Shongo all..on bright start...sorry to be busy working hard to collect wealth for distributionπŸ˜‰ On 21st Jan masiah will swirl his magic bound...and  make sure to keep the gas tank and bank balance overflowing (after distributing).. miraculously all will be taken care ...Hail the ROCK star!! Hail MR. O.. πŸ˜† Wake up! and for the sake of the change ..change ur tooth brush and think about ur future...btw a clean / dry razor can last for years... hope that tip saves you few dollars a year.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

btw - sbj - hope u are doiing great..come over to last week of fun in Biggboss section...  u will ensure have fun.
Edited by raj5000 - 15 years ago
SholaJoBhadkey thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gauri_3

Superb, outstanding, Midblowing, History, history history πŸ‘ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜† thanks for the dedication, Iron.  It sure is "history"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ‘

hey shola dola and dabby doll - did you get the glimpse of MY shiney 😳  he was looking so cuteπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†[/QUOTE]

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I was actually going to complain to Lohaji - Bahni ke liye Shiney, mere liye koi nahin πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
SholaJoBhadkey thumbnail
Originally posted by: raj5000

Congo Shongo all..on bright start...sorry to be busy working hard to collect wealth for distributionπŸ˜‰ On 21st Jan masiah will swirl his magic bound...and  make sure to keep the gas tank and bank balance overflowing (after distributing).. miraculously all will be taken care ...Hail the ROCK star!! Hail MR. O.. πŸ˜† Wake up! and for the sake of the change ..change ur tooth brush and think about ur future...btw a clean / dry razor can last for years... hope that tip saves you few dollars a year.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

btw - sbj - hope u are doiing great..come over to last week of fun in Biggboss section...  u will ensure have fun.

Tumhey apni jaan pyari hai ki nahin???? Yeh chhotey se naam ko bhi theek se nahin likhteyπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: SholaJoBhadkey

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I was actually going to complain to Lohaji - Bahni ke liye Shiney, mere liye koi nahin πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

arrey, wahan per bahut saarey hain.  koi bhi chun lo bas Javed saab Maya memsaab key liye chhod denaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†  I saw Maya's thread on top when I logged in.  For a second, I thought she is back at DM.  Then noted it was an old thread bumped up.

Tumhey apni jaan pyari hai ki nahin???? Yeh chhotey se naam ko bhi theek se nahin likhteyπŸ˜†

🀣 lagta hai tumharey belan ka aatank pheeka pad raha haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: raj5000

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† a wonderful change that would be, for sureπŸ˜†

His "a change you can believe in" makes me go - sure sure....just like we believe in tooth fairies and santa clausπŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Edited by Gauri_3 - 15 years ago
SholaJoBhadkey thumbnail

arrey, wahan per bahut saarey hain.  koi bhi chun lo bas Javed saab Maya memsaab key liye chhod denaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†  I saw Maya's thread on top when I logged in.  For a second, I thought she is back at DM.  Then noted it was an old thread bumped up.

Maya is MOTW on Big Boss thread! Chalein wahan aatank machaney?? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Maya is MOTW on Big Boss thread! Chalein wahan aatank machaney?? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

neki aur poochh poochh...post the link here.  i'm sure she'll be thrilled to see her dm gang over thereπŸ˜†
SholaJoBhadkey thumbnail

🀣 lagta hai tumharey belan ka aatank pheeka pad raha haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Aisi baat hai to yeh raha refresher course πŸ˜†πŸ˜†