Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preethi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
dontt worry will give the RIN poweder or surf excel in free of cost soo tht they can wash ittπŸ˜†πŸ˜† btt white suits andy a lot
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
U tellng me that nitz..he looks sohhhhhhhhhh cuteeeeeeeeeeeee in tht...πŸ˜†
Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: *Resham*

And m not ur maaπŸ˜†....the intro I will pm u..let me go hunting for the beginning of the story...πŸ˜†

🀣Reshuuu I told you the other day you was a motherrr πŸ˜† shall I post that card πŸ˜†

Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
See i wont be here...much..BUT DONT EYE ON ANDY IN my Absense...he wouldnt like or appreciate it..TRUST ME on thisπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
yeah nitz..white does suit..hm....everytime..i sigh....when i see these pics😍nd donyy...said..if he wasnt married..he wud have kidnapped him for me...imagine..πŸ˜†Donny...you rock..yoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†no...worries..now..i will make him..my brother...so that he can be there always😳..nd all these girls...run after..him..i will ask him..not to give..bhaav to anyoneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..see..see my future..planning...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†intellegent no...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Reshu...i said you my maa...as i wasnt expecting...pics to be posted here...so was acred what if..if you'll post the intro here too...then..ppl will bombard me with...intros of many actors..who will get them added...me...πŸ˜†...like..i am not having..enough..pms..πŸ˜†
Edited by Nishtha - 15 years ago
Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
ng make who ur brother? andy?? πŸ˜† omg then you can sing song too πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† that rakhi one πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and where r u going πŸ€”
Edited by *VaVaVoom14* - 15 years ago
preethi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
brother kya??????????
wht i amm hearing somebody shout  in my ears
wher r u going nish
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
nish....it wasn't stolen.....rishi puttar gave it as daheej....
!Dramagirl! thumbnail
[QUOTE=Nishtha]hey friends...

yday..when i was watching..Grihasthi i noticed..Raunak was wearing shirt of Andypie...how  he could do that.πŸ˜²πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†.THAT SHIRT IS ONLY FOR ANDY.☺️.please..wear..something else...now..Are the producers...gone bankrupt kya...may be slowdown in economy...has hit them hardπŸ˜†πŸ˜†poor fellows...πŸ₯±πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
this is the shirt which Raunak was shown wearing yday...😲😲😲Shagu..see What your Raunak has done?πŸ˜†

^^ This Shirt..smae to smae..Raunak wore yday..

Do something...Producers..i know..What things belong to my AndypieπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
------------------------

OH NO HOW COULD DEY 😲
POOR U NISH, DON WORRI DON B ANGRY NW
MAYB THE WARDROBE PPL / PRODUCERS CUDN BUY ANYTING FOR RAUNAK
THAT KIND ANDY SAID HE CAN HAVE MY SHIRT 2 WEAR ! HAWWWW

Edited by !Dramagirl! - 15 years ago
Nishtha thumbnail
hey freinds...do me a favour..i wont be able to watch Grihatshi this whole november😭😭so if you cud just tell me whether andy was thr or not..in a line then i will dwnload the epi or wil skip it..right now..the pathetic..shits is goin onπŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

nd gals..ya..i am thinking of making him my brotherπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..thr are soo many contenders...so let me decided who wud suit andypie the bestestπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Simar is ruled out..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†so..anyone can take her placeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Dramgilr

OH NO HOW COULD DEY 😲
POOR U NISH, DON WORRI DON B ANGRY NW
MAYB THE WARDROBE PPL / PRODUCERS CUDN BUY ANYTING FOR RAUNAK
THAT KIND ANDY SAID HE CAN HAVE MY SHIRT 2 WEAR ! HAWWWW

seee...they have given my andypie shirt to Raunak..how cud theyπŸ˜†.
Andy now you never wear that shirt again okπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

PS : Dramgirl..if you want to quote our reply just press the "Quote button" on top left  on our reply or use this tag without space.. for eg : if you want to quote my statement/reply  .. first copy my reply then go to post reply box and write [QUOTE=Nishtha ] copy my content  here... [/QUOTE ]
Edited by Nishtha - 15 years ago
Nishtha thumbnail

Originally posted by: shali

nish....it wasn't stolen.....rishi puttar gave it as daheej....

🀣 you are giving tought competition to Burger these on jokes...🀣
ya as he got rocking chair so he gifted his shirt..but Rishi why soo kanjuseee...🀣🀣🀣