Ballika Vadhu - 11/4 - Written Update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
Scene starts with Basanth pacing around very upset. He remembers the advice Bhairav gave him that Gehna was too young for him...some swami mistaking Gehna to be Jagya's wife etc. He feels really bad thinking about all this. Bhairav, Sumitra and Suguna are also upset about the day's happenings.A very upset Maasa remembers Gehna's words and cries angrily. She goes to Gehna's room and is about to bang on the door, but changes her mind. She finds an upset Basanth and tells him to ignore Gehna's words.

She tells him that Gehna is completely wrong and that they have done nothing wrong. Millions of people had done this already. And also they had never forced her to get married, but in fact Gehna and her family were so greedy for money that they agreed to the wedding. She tries to convince Basanth that he is innocent and that he should look after his bheendni well etc...Basanth says he can't live with Gehna anymore and asks Maasa to leave her at her parents house. He says he will live by himself like before. Maasa says she can't bear to see him like that again. She tells him that if they leave Gehna back, she will tell everybody about what happened.So Basanth should control himself and also control Gehna. Everything would be fine with time.

Jagya's friends are admiring his t-shirt. Jagya tells them his in-laws gave him. They all make some plans to watch a movie the next day. Jagya's friends tell him to convince Maasa. Maasa does not agree to send him to the movies since he would get corrupted. Jagya then asks Sumitra if he can go. Maasa tells him that she is the one who has to say yes, not Sumitra. Jagya decides to go to the movies at any cost.

i love jig.  he is so cute. I like the way he fights with masa.  :D
Thanks, I love this show :)