Kya Dill Mein Hai

Discussions about the 20 yr leap - Page 2

mabel thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
This content was originally posted by: premipre

I feel that in the next 4 to 5 episodes everyone will come to know of Aman and then they will marry Rahul & kakoon.. kakoon will have baby.... then they show 20 years later, everyone now will be dead and only the girl will be there with someone like Devi or Gayu or Preeti or Sid....you see what i am saying? I am sure that they wont show that Kakoon will be raped by Aman or anything... This story is all about love and faith in love.... I dont think they will ruin that...

Lets hope for  the best...😊

exactly...lets just hope for the best!!!!!😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deactivated1 thumbnail
We're talking about a K-serial. There are no happy endings for lovers in K-serials.
farina_m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
we'll hav to wait n wath theres no point hitting our heads on the brik wall lol...actually that theories nice ektas a b#### if she duz go ahead with the leap n no aamir....but if...kk rahul marry then hav a kid...then ill hav to think lol n then  after that stop watchin cuz of no aamir.bein in kdmh..abigails...a gd actress too, Edited by farina_m - 15 years ago
kdmhfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
We should all  email and complain and protest against the leap.
I found one email adress on Balaji's website and the email adress is:

or sending letters to:

C-13, Balaji House,
Dalia Industrial Estate,
Opposite Laxmi Industrial Estate, New Link Road,
Andheri (West) , Mumbai - 400 053

Don't know if this will help or not but I guess atleast it would show them how dedicated the fans are. It's worth a try:)

priyankat thumbnail
I can only watch the show further if they bring Rahul and KK together..if not forget it...!! I love this show and until few months back wrote the updates..and was active..from the moment Naina dies..I am like Kyaaa??yeah kya hua yaar??? I hate Aman's guts..and I hate the way Rahul behaves with KK..cant he find out his bro's misdoings??
rmrocks thumbnail
i agree priyanka an many questions ar stil unanswerd
rmrocks thumbnail
i want to knoe wil tey show answer to tose unanswerd plots
aman's truth , naina's murder, kakon's devi's daughter truth, sidh an preeti's misunderstanding, kakon's future.
therr ar many unsolved tings wich need to be solvd
priyankat thumbnail
I just want to know the mystery behind Orange curtains.
shasha74 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
As a moderator I'd like to ask you why did you take down my tops 'Disappointed & Disgusted'? Did I not deserve a chance to defend my opinions? Or be allowed the opportunity to seeif others agreed with me?

I'm writing here on the faint chance you may have the decency to answer me to why you took the topic down. But here something else I wrote posting it on as many threads as I can to allow other members to make up their own opinions with regards to what i wrote-hope you don't mind!

Hey Guys, will you help me?

I opened a new topic called "Disgusted & Disappointed"- I wrote my opinion with regard to how KDMH has handled the whole rape scene and in my opinion very very badly.

I had comments from rrb1 and zaibun, and 42 views but now can't find it anywhere.

Any ideas where its gone?

If the Forum has taken it down then that just the worst case of censorship possible! I wrote nothing in it that I haven't wrote in other parts the only thing I did was I framed it more coherently and hopefully in a way that would make us think issues of rape and how it is protrayed in Indian dramas- which as I can see is very badly!

If the moderators are reading this then at least have the decency to email me 1st before taking such a step.

This confirms to me that as long as the topics are pleasing to the Forum i.e engage in our 'silly' debates that is fine but as soon as one of gets serious and actually mentions something that is valid and in fact may change how we view a drama it is not only shut down but taken off.

Bravo Forum I can now see how Ekta and Co can get a way with writing Kakun rape scene as they did with you as their guard dogs!

My decision to leave the Forum was correct and what has now happened on this Forum has made me extremely glad that I've been able to see the true nature of this place- free speach as long as it fits into the dramas!

Am posting where ever I can so you Guys can at least read this much- to say I was disgusted and disappointed with kdmh is nothing to how I feel about this Forum, i wouldn't be surprised if its not run by Ekta or Balaji, will miss you guys loads of course, take care.

deactivated1 thumbnail
I really haven't stopped praying that the leap won't happen. I'm crossing all my fingers, and praying hard that the K-team will have mercy on all us fans and not do this leap. I know that our hope will be out next weekend, when the 100th episode will introduce the leap, and I'm so, so, so sad about it. And I know that I won't watch the show anymore when it happens, because without Rahul-Kakun love, there's nothing for me in this show. With Aamir and Abigail's jodi, I can't be held captured in the beautiful world of KDMH.

Still... I am really hoping that the leap was only a scare. Or a rumor. Or something that isn't true. I never thought I'd do this but, seriously, EKTA: please, I'm begging you, literally begging you, not to do this leap. Please, please, please, don't do this. It's too early yet for us RaKun fans to lose them. Please, honestly, please, don't do the leap. I'm begging you.