Discussions about the 20 yr leap - Page 3

Posted: 15 years ago
a have a leap question
wil kdmh com on sundays olso
30th novembr is sunday

I will watch the show as long as aamir is in it... If Aamir quits the show I will quit it too... I dont hav much hope... I think the leap will take place... coz tellybuzz is rit all the time... a story that can happen is something similar to dulhan something that is shown in zee tv... wr they take rebirth and completes their luv story... if the baby grl of kakoon is also goin  2 b kakoon's look alike der is a possibility of aamir takin rebirth too... well... i guess that will lead to a pretty complicated story... aamir's character will hav to die as well...why do the people responsible for the serial's track hav to do this all d time? dey cant make a story aftr rahul kakoon gets married? dey can face other complications... why do they hav to live seperate for the story to keep goin? crazy people...
I think a leap is just pointless... There will be so many other options after Aman will be exposed. Frankly, if there's no Aamir Ali, there's no KDMH. I hope Ekta understands this...
wen xactly tha leap wil hapen?
am confusd as first i thot it is gona be 100 episod thn 30th nov buh 30th is sunday an it dosnt com on sunday
Originally posted by rmrocks

wen xactly tha leap wil hapen?
am confusd as first i thot it is gona be 100 episod thn 30th nov buh 30th is sunday an it dosnt com on sunday

yeah,, i want also to know... !!

i find kinda weird i hope RaKun toghter... seriues... !
EKTA: PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE do not make a leap in the show. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE keep Aamir Ali on the show. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE don't do this to us RaKun fans. We've waited so long 😭
I  just got another idea about contacting Ekta and her team. Could they be on facebook??? If so, then maybe we can msg her or the creative director, Nivedita Basu, there requesting not to have the leap!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe we can even start a group with the topic with not having a 20 years leap in the show, or that what ever happends that atleast both Aamir and Abigail stays in the show. Gosh, I think I've become obsessed with the thought of not having the leap, my mind is working over time thinking about it and the possible outcomes.
We cant discuss anything related to the 20 year leap any where else in the forum? Ok then I;ve been thinking, does anyone know if it is a confimed news or not, we only had one article was there any other article related to this?
no ther was one article only. an one news frm zee channel news
Thanks! There was only one article then I am guessing it might not take place.