Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rmrocks thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: Elysia

EKTA: PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE do not make a leap in the show. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE keep Aamir Ali on the show. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE don't do this to us RaKun fans. We've waited so long

elysia i agree wiv u 100%. amir is very importnt fo kdmh
please ekta

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
aamir is important for ani show he's playing main in!
he was imp for WRWMK...wen he died the forum also died..srsly no on came..nd if he leaves dis show den..dis forum nd show is gonna be dead! :(

priyanka30 thumbnail
i dont get it I dont think Kakun can look a mother of a grown up and who is going to play Kakun's daughter? i hope its Kakun who play both mom and daughter.
Edited by priyanka30 - 15 years ago
rmrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyanka30

i dont get it I dont think Kakun can look a mother of a grown up and who is going to play Kakun's daughter? i hope its Kakun who play both mom and daughter.

ya she'l play both mother daughter tats wot we have read
rmrocks thumbnail
afta looking everyrwher n a lot of searching in evrywer i found a mail adress of niveditha who is a part of balaji team here is nivedhitha's email  [email protected]
Edited by rmrocks - 15 years ago
deactivated1 thumbnail
I have sent her a message. You should all do this. Maybe we have a chance of stopping this leap and Aamir from leaving.
rmrocks thumbnail
elysia did yu sent one to tha adress i gave? its of nivedhitha from balaji
plz send it to her olso at tat adress as u cn olso get reply i fink frm der

Edited by rmrocks - 15 years ago
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elysia

I have sent her a message. You should all do this. Maybe we have a chance of stopping this leap and Aamir from leaving.

i ttally agree guys we should keep up with sending letters

IF I EVER DID CONTINUE TO WATCH THE SHOW IT WOLD BE ONLY FOR ABIGAIL
deactivated1 thumbnail
rmrocks, I did send her messages on the address which you provided. Thank you so much for the link, hun 😃
..Mira.. thumbnail
Guys the thing about the leap thats troubling me..is the fact that Kakoon and Rahul aren't even back together yet officially.
And how are they going to be back...I mean Rahuls with Naina now....and i know ektas not going to be able to show a divorce within two weeks...thats just not her style.
They're leaving one love story incomplete and starting a new one already....and i know some love stories are just left incomplete...but most KDMH fans love this show soo much because of Rakun.
I don't understand why she's taking a leap with half done work?
Sorry if i'm offending anybody...but this has just been bugging me ever since i found out about the leap...why would she even think about a leap before uniting kakoon and rahul?