Saas V/s Bahu...Kaun Kisse Nachayega

aruna irani rigid and dumb!

coco13 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Oh my God today aruna irani jst pissed me off!!!😡😡

i mean wht the hell is wrong with her yar?the bahu made such an effort to give a new form n style of dance and show some uniquness in their dance bt she is jst so stupid she gave them a 7...well i feel she is restricted and does not understand various forms of dance at all....jab tak woh thumka dance karte rahe she loves it bt the min u give a diff kinda dance she doesnt seem to understand it!!!😡
she sooo restricted in her dance variety and is not worth being a judge!she should go and expose herselfd to new and diff types of dances so tht she can come back and judge fairly!!!
she is so restricted God!!!she doesnt understand any other forms of dances...the bahus gav such a beautiful and realistic performance but accrording to her life has to be beautiful all the time!she needs to wake outta her little lala land and see tht life has other ways too which are ugly bt realistic!
shes realy thick and i don like her at all..i wish she could be replaced and we cud get a fair judge like longi who understands the diverse forms of dance!
i hope she gets some sense!and pls correct me if im wrong!😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bushi thumbnail
u r 100% rite coco13. i m totally agreed with u dat aruna only knows abt thumka type of dances and has limited dance knowledge.the audience and loungi really appreciated their effort and gave gud marks.juhi was totally rite that they hv to experience something new other then the routine dances and life really is always not beautiful. hats off to juhi for standing against aruna :-)

bushi
coco13 thumbnail

thank u bushi!!!

i dont knw wht to do and its partially cause of her tht the deserving bahus lost!

dreamgirlKS thumbnail
I agree with you guys!!! they gave good expression too....any way i knew tht this was goint o happen cuz from the begaining she was with saas team soooo i dont even care abt this show now...
flute thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: coco13

Oh my God today aruna irani jst pissed me off!!!😡😡

i mean wht the hell is wrong with her yar?the bahu made such an effort to give a new form n style of dance and show some uniquness in their dance bt she is jst so stupid she gave them a 7...well i feel she is restricted and does not understand various forms of dance at all....jab tak woh thumka dance karte rahe she loves it bt the min u give a diff kinda dance she doesnt seem to understand it!!!😡
she sooo restricted in her dance variety and is not worth being a judge!she should go and expose herselfd to new and diff types of dances so tht she can come back and judge fairly!!!
she is so restricted God!!!she doesnt understand any other forms of dances...the bahus gav such a beautiful and realistic performance but accrording to her life has to be beautiful all the time!she needs to wake outta her little lala land and see tht life has other ways too which are ugly bt realistic!
shes realy thick and i don like her at all..i wish she could be replaced and we cud get a fair judge like longi who understands the diverse forms of dance!
i hope she gets some sense!and pls correct me if im wrong!😊

i think she was wrong that day but i feel she is appropriate judge for saas bahu...
she has given good marks to all.

arre frn abhi tumne Saroj Khan ki judgement nahi dekhi....jab dekhlo ge to pata chal jaayega ki Aruna is better than any other hi-fi judge.😊