BV-06th Nov Written Update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

special thanx to shreya for the update siggie😛
(tonight's update is going to be a bit brief because i have an exam in the morning😊)

06th Nov Update: Basanth decides to move outside

Episode starts with Sumitra talking to Gehna. Sumitra tells Gehna to eat while Gehna says she doesnt feel like eating. Sumitra says that if she doesnt eat then Gehna would become sick. Gehna says the biggest thing that could happen is that she would either get sick or die from it. She has broken the peace in the house. Sumitra says she doesnt believe it. Infact she is happy that Gehna has done what no one else has been able to do. The sad fact is women have to either steal their rights or beg for them. Sumitra manages to feed Gehna some food. As she tried to feed more Gehna told her to leave as she doesnt want Maasa's wrath to befall on Sumitra because of her.

When sumitra turned to leave Basanth enters the room. He comes and tells Gehna that he had she had any problem with him she should have talked to him instead of disrespecting his mother like this. Maasa is thought of highly in this house and no one dares to not listen her. Since she(Gehna) is also a part of this house she SHOULD give Maasa respect. Maasa would have felt so badly when Gehna closed the door on her face. Basanth again tells Gehna to talk to him next time instead of creating a thamasha like this. Under the closed walls of their room he is willing to listen to her. It is better that problems between husband and wife doesnt come out and remain with them only.

All this time Gehna doesnt say anything. Now she goes to the bedside and takes the pillows and blanket to leave. Basanth comes and stops her. He tells that now he would sleep outside until she brings him inside on her own. Basanth takes the pillow and blanket from her and leaves. Gehna goes and closes the door.

break...

Jagya is getting ready to go school. He is taking extra care with his hair and asks Anandi how he looks. Anandi says he looks like always the same. Jagya applies more cream on his face and asks again. Anandi gives the same answer. Jagya gets angry and says that the name choohiya suits her the best as she is so dabboo😃 Anandi tells Jagya that poolie, she and Sugna is going haat. Jagya says he doesnt want to go with him. He almost blurted out the truth about the film but stops in the nick of time. Jagya leaves to get money from Maasa while Anandi wonders what is wrong with Jagdish. She then remembers she has to give tea to Maasa.

Jagya goes to maasa and tells her to give him a gift as he has won by 50 runs while playing crickek. Maasa praises her laadisar and says that she will arrange a paat for him as this would be the best gift for him. Jagya tells her that he wants money to give his friends a treat. Maasa tells him to bring his friends home and give them a feast. Jagya says he would ask his mother for money. Maasa finally agrees and gives him 300 rupees. Before leaving Jagya tells Maasa that he would be late in coming home as masterji has arranged for extra lessons after class. Jagya meets Anandi at the door and asks her again about his looks only to get the same answer from her😆
Anandi brings tea to Maasa asks permission from her to go haat with her friend pooli. Maasa at first doesnt permit Anandi and tells her to go and do some housework. Anandi leaves sadly. When Anandi leaves Maasa realises that if she stops Anandi from leaving then she will bring pooli into the house. So Maasa calls Anandi back and gives her the permission. Maasa asks Anandi about Gehna. Anandi replies that she must be in her room.

break...

Maasa goes to Gehna's room carrying the same tea Anandi brought. She tells Gehna that she has brought to her. As Gehna was praying when she went in Maasa tells her that instead of praying without any baathi and diya she could have gone to the big temple at home and did the pooja. If the lakshmi of the house does pooja then the house would get spread by happiness. Maasa tells Gehna to look after herself better. When Gehna still doesnt respond and turns Maasa tells her that when Gehna herself becomes a mother then she would realise how a mother is always concerned with her children's happiness. Maasa turns to leave but at the door she stops and turns to Gehna and tell her to drink the tea. Maasa leaves. The episode ends in Gehna's face.

Preview: An attendant brings Jagya's bag and tells that he left this at the school and has left. Masterji has got so angry that he has said that he wont allow anyone inside the class if this type of thing gets repeated. Maasa says that all this time Jagya has seen her love...now he will realise his dadisa could even give him a few punishments from her hand😕

Leave your comments. Pardon me if i have stated a word wrongly. this dialect isnt that familiar to me😊
see you all again next week
🤗

Video Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1072898

Edited by i5hy - 15 years ago
yeah me first to comment!!!!

Thankoos for the updt ...and besties for the exam!!!!

My comment on today....mah goodness....Jagya is gonna get a BEATING 2moro
Thanks for the wonderful update😊
ooo jaggu was too good today with his extra consciousness about himself! 😆😆😆 he tricked dadi sa well enough!😆aaohh and now preview shows he is going to face prob:(!
thankoosss for the wonderful update and all the best for your exams😳😛
Thanks a lot for the wonderful update.... n all the best for ur exams....