Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

The Best and Worst of Kyunki? - Page 2

AnilMc thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Favourite Kyunki moment ever? When the original Mihir died & was presumed dead, Nandini's rape scene by Ansh, & Savita's mukti by Tulsi

Worst Kyunki moment ever? Interestingly enough, by BEST Kyunki moments are also my worst Kyunki moments...Best becuase there was such a good story-lines, brilliant acting etc. & worst because the story-lines were all so sad & emotional etc. & all the acting was just SUPERB!

A Character you wish never had been introduced? Shiv...such a silly story line Shiv being obssessed by a 45+ year old grown woman with 2 grown sons! Also Vadhevi was a useless character to have...which newly wed daughter-in-law would act/behave like that! Also the Jas, Juhi & Billy Thakural story...BORING!

A character you wish hadn't died/left the show? Savita chachi for sure! Wish she had not died. What amazing chemistry between Savita & Tulsi. I wish that Daksha/Himmat & Gayatri/JD would also come back. Same for Hemmant/Pooja (Tarun), Chirag/Prajakta (Savri & Bhavri), Suhashi/Rakesh (Aniket & Tushar), Sejal/Anand (Indu), Kirani (Karishma) & also the ORIGINAL Mihir who was the best Mihir out of all 3...wish he was back

Your favourite character on the show? Hmmm...It's gotta be Tulsi Ma, as she is the backbone & strength of the show. Also, Savita chachi (acting & dialouge delivery) & Daksha chachi (comdey wise) were my favorites.  Mandira was a sassy & interesting character whom I also enjoyed, as well as Ansh/Eklavya. From the current of-course Karan & Nandini rock & are just an amazing jodi in real life & reel life! I like Mohini's stupidity/dumbness acting also!

What you would've liked to have seen in the show? A much more sad/emotinal ending of Baa's death, which all the old Virani family members returning to SN grief-stricken & sad. Also would like to have seen Parth's entery & unfinished story-lines of Harsh-Mohini, Archita-Abhir, Nakhul-Sanchi & ofcourse Laksh-Vadhevi/KT-Eklavka to be ended properly

Feel free to add in any extra comments/thoughts about Kyunki :) Well I really hope the show has not ended, as I am a loyal fan of the show. I have to admit that the first 6 years of the show were just amazing, but for the last 2 years, it is really boring, slow & repetitive etc.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Favourite Kyunki moment?

Nandini's entry i never watched it on star plus so when Karan was finally introduced on Utsav the only thing I could think about was when will Nandini come I literally screamed at her entry i was so happyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³β˜ΊοΈ

Worst Kyunki moment ever?
When Karan slapped Nandini because of TanyaπŸ₯Ί Nandini's rape her going into a coma, Karan marrying Tanya, Nandini going to jail and Ansh and Nandini's weddingπŸ’”πŸ₯Ί

A character you wish had never been introduced?
Tanya, Ansh are the 2 main ones but besides them Tulsi (I know its surprising but personally I found her lectures very boring she did less and talked more)🀣 (Nothing against Smriti though I thinks she's a wonderful actress but according to me all three main Ekta heroines meaning Paro, Prerna and Tulsi have too similar characters) Thats what Bhoomi said to her too when she was about to shoot her and Jas Thakral and of course Shiv🀒

A character you wished hadn't died left the show?
Indu was my most favourite character Karishma was so cute as Indu. Besides her Nandini shouldn't have left after the 20 year leap.

Your favourite character on the show?
I like Nands, Bhoomi and Indu Nandini is the sweetest and most adorable character ever in Kyunki she has sacrificed so much. Bhoomi was reallu good as a spoilt arrogant brat i personally found her character very realistic then and Indu was so cute and funny also Nands and Indu were very bubbly which is another cute thing about both of them.

What would've you liked to have seen in the show?
More on KN after their wedding, more on Joydeep and Bhoomi they never actually got a plot. More KN-Bhoomi scenes. Of course parth's entry and his interactions with KN and Bhoomi

Feel free to add in any extra comments/thoughts about Kyunki?
I seriously think that Kyunki could have been on longer if Ekta put in the right storylines. if she listened more to the audience and what they wanted and a little less to herself then Kyunki could once again reach top position.
Its a shame its finished 😭😭😭
archanan14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Favourite Kyunki moment ever?
Tulsi standing up to Savita for the first time... that was GREAT. K-N's wedding. Mihir coming back - that was brilliant. Also all the nice moments between Tulsi and Savita

Any rape scene - Nandini, KT. It disturbs me when they show something like that on screen.

A Character you wish never had been introduced?
Jas Thakral. Totally useless. Also later Shiv. Lots of the villians were useless actually, other than Mandira.

A character you wish hadn't died/left the show?
Mihir. I know he didn't leave, but he was pretty much killed off in the show - his character became so pathetic! Otherwise Savita definitely.

Tulsi - just because she was who she was. Ganga, because she was actually the one most like Tulsi. Karan and Nandini, just because Hiten and Gauri are brilliant.

What you would've liked to have seen in the show?
Mihir being a stronger person who didn't suspect his wife at everything. The other Virani males too, come to think of it. They are so ready to suspect their wives, but not to accept anything they say.

What storyline would you liked to have seen Ekta wrap up in the finale?
What can I say here... so many threads not finished... I wish all of them were finished... after all we need some closure!

samiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Favourite Kyunki moment ever?I think it was when kt and laksh relationship was introduced and then those sweet moments of theirs
Worst Kyunki moment ever?I think it was when kt and laksh split up and eklavya deceived kt and married her
A Character you wish never had been introduced?EKLAVYA!!
A character you wish hadn't died/left the show? Hmmmm not sure about that one!oh actaully i know i wish old laksh[Pulkit] didn't leave
Your favourite character on the show?Ummmmm...tulsi mayyaπŸ˜†
What you would've liked to have seen in the show? I wish things were sorted between KT and laksh...
What storyline would you liked to have seen Ekta wrap up in the finale? I would have liked to see a very grand ending because kyunki's been round since I was 6 years old and im 13 now so it was quite a looooong serial...But in UK we have still a lot of episodes to go till kyunki is finished...so I think India viewers are very lucky to be watching it very early...

Samiya=)
sonali09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
in the beginning when tulsi and mihir meet for the 1st time and tulsi spills the red powder thingie on him! it was soo funny and cute!😳

when ansh rapes nandini...heart-breaking scene!!! and savita's death...too emotional!
tripti...juhi and jas thakral
savita...luved her actingπŸ‘
karan- he is such a loyal, sweet, caring husband and son, and father...wish every guy was like him. he has always been on his mother's and wife's side no matter what happens...and he scaraficed his love just for everyone else's hapiness!!! he's always there whenever his mother needs him and nandini..and he does wonderful actingπŸ‘πŸ‘..his words come right from the heart...luv you karan!!!😳
karan not scaraficing his love nandini...and ansh not getting married to nandini!

a family renion of karan-nandini-and parth...and bhumi!πŸ˜ƒ 

miss kyunki!!!!😭
Edited by sonali09 - 15 years ago
paperclipper181 thumbnail
worst was the part when they killed tulsi and brought in a fake tulsi
Angelic_Pari thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: desigrl05

Lakshya's entry
Tripti track-downfall of Kyunki
Jas Thakral-Juhi Thakral
Pulkit Samrat :(
Lakshya-KT
LKT reunion
LKT-E

TOTALLY AGREED.... Same Answeres....πŸ˜† they atleast should have sort out the L-K-E Triangle.... i am tired of triangles now....
findme thumbnail
When Tulsi came to know that Karan was right and Ansh was wrong in Switzerland😊

When Shiv came in and made a total mess in the story. 😑

1.Jas Thakral-Juhi Thakral😑
2.Trupti n Risabh😑😑
3.Finally Shiv😑😑😑( absolutely unwanted character  & unnecessary & boring too !)

1.Payal😭
2.Tanya😭😭
3.Mandira😭😭😭

1.KaranπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
2.TulsiπŸ‘πŸ‘
3.NandiniπŸ‘

More on Tulsi and Karan relationship
Also more on Karan-Nandini definitely(lack of which actually ruined the show)

1.Parth & KN track
2.Mandira and Karan and Tulsi track
3.Tanya, Karan and Nandini track
-Navi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wait is this show like seriously over?

omg get out.. i never knew..
fairyhaj thumbnail

FAVOURITE KYUNKI MOMENT EVER

(1)   Meeting of Karan-Nandini

(2)   Meeting Of Lakshya-KT in Haridwar

(3)   Meeting Of Lakshya-KT in Virani House

(4)   Confession of love between Lakshya and Kt

(5)   Engagement of Lakshya and Kt

WORST KYUNKI MOMENT EVER

(1)   Rape Of Nandini

(2)   Rape Of Kt

(3)   Marriage Of Eklavya and KT

A CHARACTER WHO YOU WISH NEVER HAD BEEN INTRODUCED

(1)   Ansh

(2)   Eklavya

A CHARACTER WHO YOU WISH HADN'T DIED LEFT THE SHOW

(1)   PULKIT SAMRAT AKA LAKSHYA VIRANI AKA KISNA

YOUR FAVOURITE CHARACTER ON THE SHOW

(1)   Lakshya

(2)   Karan

(3)   Nandini

WHAT YOU WOULD HAVE LIKED TO HAVE SEEN IN THIS SHOW?

(1)   Marriage Of Lakshya And KT