Juhi's best performance in SVB??

Rah_HuJu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Ok guys since only the Final is left, I thought we could start discussing this....feel free to give your views on Juhi Parmar's best performance, where she could've done better & which one was not good enough...in her entire journey of SVB...

For me, it's a very difficult choice between Nimboda, Jeetu's Nainon main sapna & Mere haath main๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...i just can't choose one from these...she was absolutely awesome in all, but I think she totally rocked the floor with these ones...then of cos there was Dekho dekho yeh hai jalwa, Crazy Kiya Re, Mauja mauja, Aaj ki raat, Aaja ghufaon main...phew she was terrific!!!!๐Ÿ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mirza_ajju thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
rahila its very difficult to choose any single performance๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ..... but still i am trying, if solo is considered she rock in krazzy kiya re๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.......... she was mind blowing, in duet of course mere haath mein๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ............ and then mauja hi mauja and fianlly that musical performance with seema kapoor  and the best in jeetuji's attire naino mein sapna๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰............  and all the performances of juhi and finally nimbood nimbooda the first performance in which she got the compliment that aish may be the best but she is the latest
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

well i loved all her dances,. she was different in all of them

but if i have to choose i will go for nimbboora, she looked like a pari and daced so well

norzar