Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

what ACTUALLY happened... -SPOOF article+pics/vid

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
"what ACTUALLY happened"

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi might've come to its final end, and what they left behind was more than just a trail of complaints and unexplained mysteries but rather an elaborate love story that could not be finished nor resolved.

I, Jhanvi, from the KSBKBT Dev Team, decided to investigate further into this and what I found was more than just jaw dropping...

To my surprise, I found a script with the final scenes of the love story of our oh so beloved jodi 'Lakshya and KT' and what was even more astonishing was that they had actually shot this before hand and it was not Yash Pandit who was playing our Lakshya.  Rather, more interestingly, it was none other than our very own Pulkit Samrat. 

The story just doesn't end here guys,

a video and some caps were captured, unfortunately the pictures weren't high resolution but thankfully I had sufficient experience in computer graphics and designing that I fixed them up and are here to show them to you.

The REAL Story

Lakshya was fed up with staying apart from KT and decided to confront upon the current situation.  He divorced Vaidehi for betraying his family and made a goal to win KT back.  Eklavya already enraged about the "affair" that was between Lakshya and KT was in no mood to sort things out.  Things got worse and ended up going further than Lakshya had planned.  Eklavya started abusing KT and wouldn't let the divorce happen nor let her live in peace...Eklavya vowed to make KT's life a living hell. 
 Upon finding about this Lakshya broke his silence and went to Eklavya to take what was his from the start.  Tulsi also become on Lakshya's side and forced out a divorce from Eklavya. 

Lakshya and KT were soon married there after and went on a honeymoon, here are the special caps & vid:

Video of the events from the beginning:

Picture of the Wedding:

Picture of the Honeymoon:

Once again, Im Jhanvi, desigrl05, reporting to you live form India-forums.com

Stay tuned to see more of this event

*JHANVI*

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Riyaa147 thumbnail
Thank you soooooooo much
it is wonderful
I love itttttttttttttt
❤️
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
beautifully written!!! Can't wait to hear more....by the way the pic merging is amazing!! Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 15 years ago
shabo24 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Jhanvi di!! Came to the section after such a long time, amazing idea, and loved the merging!!!! Can't wait ot see more....I miss LKT.😒
Angelic_Pari thumbnail
JJJJJJAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNVVVVVVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII...😲 What yaar..... are you planing to blow my mind up......or are you trying to direct kill me...... but i would happyly do that😆😛 awwwwwwww that was chhhoooo chhhoooooo chweet..... for a second i was freezed right where i was sitting with my mouth wide and big open...😲😲😲 Ohhhhh i just love love love you for this........ the VM was breath taking man......👏 its deff going into my Ipod....😃 i am going to watch that everyday and that pic of their marrige....man it doesn't even look like its merged..... wait IS IT???? or it loookss sooooooo real/........ 👏ohhhhh i just love you yaar......🤗

aur ye kya....shaddi karva di aur hume..... i mean ME, itni BADIIIII Fan hu unki ☺️aur Humee hi invitation nahi milla....... humme to special invitation hona chahiye yaar......😃 par koi baat nahi atleast SHADDIII to hogayi naa.... Eklavya ko laat maar ke bahar nikalti mai agar waha hoti to..... (sorry eklavya fans but no ooffence😊) Haaiii....... ☺️mai mar jaavaaa.......☺️☺️ Kitna Sonaa lag raha......😍 lagta hai Aaj to behos karke hi rahaiga.....😳😳😳 Hai meri jaan.....☺️

Seriously Janvi aaj tumne saari yadein tazza kardi.....😭 wo dard jo kitno mahino se dil mein itni mushkil se dabba kar bathi thi usse tumne phirse jagga diya.....😭😭 wo sarri yadein....😭 suchhi jab VM dekh rahi thi na to sach mein meri ankhon mein aassonn agaye the.......WELL DONE YAAR......Hatts off to you👏

I just love you for doing this.... that picture is going on my wall of fame TODAY😛 Thank you soo much hun😳

Pari
Angelic_Pari thumbnail

Hey Janvi.....

Here is a siggy i made😳 its free to use and ya thanks a lot for the pic😃 Muuuuuwwwwcccchhhhhhhaaaa😛 

Hope you like it..... wow you made my day....😃 Thank you ones again😉

Pari
indigal07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
WOW Jhanvi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank u soooooooooooooooooooo much for this!!!!!!!!!!  I was missing LKt like crazy!!!!  Pari's right, tum ne poorani yaadein taaza kardi!!!  It was unbelievably amazing, at first i thought it waas true!!! until i looked at the video😆  but thank u soo much!! i rly appreciate this and cant wait for more!!

@Pari:  AMAZING SIGGY AND AVI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM IN LOVE WITH THEM!!!!
Riyaa147 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Angelic_Pari

Hey Janvi.....

Here is a siggy i made😳 its free to use and ya thanks a lot for the pic😃 Muuuuuwwwwcccchhhhhhhaaaa😛 

Hope you like it..... wow you made my day....😃 Thank you ones again😉

Pari

it is really good😛
👏me definately going to use it😳
😳you rock Pari👏👏👏
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lol, thanks for liking guys, and unfortunately due to the really bad ending of kyunki [IMO] I decided to do something for ourselves rather than wait for something to happen...

yeah, i was quite suprised hwo that merged pic turned out myself lol, its actually a sitll from hum saath saath hain when sallu gets married to sonali...

I'll try to keep doing these to entertain myself and rest of yall, thanks for liking once again

@pari: aww, well, im glad u liked, LKT will always remain in our hearts and they can never really fade actually... its somewhat noglastic, im chorying the siggs :P :P
Angelic_Pari thumbnail

@Aliyaah - Thank you sooo much dear.... i am glad you liked it hun.... aur ek aur baat..... main tujse bahot gussaa hu..... poocho kyun???? 😕

@riya - thank you sooo much dear.... i am glad you like it.... actually it didn't turn out the way i wanted it as i did it in like 20 mins........ but still i needed something to use..... myself and for you all..... so yaaa i'll work on more..... in different style... Thx a lot hun😃

@Janvi- that's true.... no matter how many new couples......how many new good looking and handsome guys on Tv but They will still remain solid in our hearts...... 😃no one can take their place....😳 haha..... sure...... you can chory the siggy😆😆 ;-)