Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MonyP thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi
I am Mony. I am married. I am trying to finish my Master's Degree  but currently my mind is so occupied with Shachi/Michi so do not know

Anyways, I started watching this show since Michi wedding, 16th May 2007πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³. I am dancing on michi/Shachi tunes since thenπŸ˜†
I looooooove Shabir-Panchi jodi to death and I am sure I will see them as a real jodi very soonπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by petem - 15 years ago
pyaar_siya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
kk sice they r so many shachians .i think shabbir and panchi really need to get together
neharahul thumbnail
Hey, I am Neha, married and settled in US. I started watching kayamath from July 2007, michi's first marriage. Michi and shabbo fan!!!!
Misfit_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi, I'm Ada...I'm a business student in the US...I started watching KYM on youtube after reading a Michi FF. πŸ˜ƒ
weeda thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi everyone,

Well my name is Lisa. and I am afghan...currently living in canada  I have always been around the corner .. i always visit kayamath forum.. because i am a great fan.. of the show.. I am the quite one.. i dont say much, just read everyone's post .. well i started watching kayamath.. at a friends house and was hooked on ... therefore found the video's then later on got the hindi channels... and now i watch it everyday... and when i cant wait for it .. i come on india forums to watch the video or get the update.. Well thats my story...
and by the its nice to have shared this all with u guys!!
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hi........ I am Nargis.  I am a IT Manager in the US, Married with three boys (9,5,2) years old..........so they make me CRAZY!!!.  I started watching Kayamath sometime in June 2008 after seing an episode on You Tube....and Instantly fell in love with MICHI./Shabbo.....thier chemistry is toooooooooooo real!!! I got so hooked that I watched all of the kayamath episodes from Feb 2007 - June 2008 in a matter of 2 weeks....or less.

I joined the forum to find old episodes.....and now I think i am just as hooked on this forum as I am on Kayamath.

By the way...this is my first K Serial.

Love MICHI and Shabbo is an excellent actor!!!

--Nargis
escallbvr thumbnail
Hi guys, my name is Ririn, my status is married
Im in Melbourne but i come from Indonesia
I'm totally didnt understand about hindi language
but I'm a big big fans of Kayamath
Whn im still in Indonesia, one of the national tv played kayamath and they was dubbing it with Bahasa language, so thats easy for me, but since i moved to Melb, i'm really caunt on to the Update everyday.. I'm so thanks for the members who is keep doin the update.. its really important for people like me, thank you very much πŸ‘

anyway.. im totally love MICHI... especially Shabbo.. gosshhh he is sooooo HOT.. but well.. my hubby still the first one though.. πŸ˜ƒ
soul76 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ho well late again, who do I thank now yes ofcourse my lucky stars. Well I'm Muneeza live in Pakistan, work as an editor in a publication house. Am still unmarried consider Shabbir my life and well what to say I followed all his appearances on tv right from his debut in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi. Shabbir it was since day who captured my heart the sole reason I watch KYM to see Shabbo onscreen each night..... love him.
Mi*chi* thumbnail

Hi guys, my name is Michie. few of my friends call me Mich. I watch Kym only for Shabbir and Panchi. I love Shachi / Michi and Michito.

Shachi-Michi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hiiiiiiiii allπŸ˜›

my id is SHACHI-MICHI😊

i am sara (not saara, saraa or sarah)πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

i love using emoticon & colours in my textπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

whenever possible i PM my frnds plus i welcome & wish my frnds with glitter graphics n feel happy when they appreciate itπŸ˜ƒ

i have open a thread in this forum for my rqst of songs (which r currently fulfilled by ma frnds)😍

here is my youtube id:

YouTube - ShachMichi's Channel