Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssaim thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hi! i m saima from pakistan u can call me saim or saima ur wish. i have recently passed my 2nd yr examination. im single nd still wants to b a single till i marry. i started watching kym since the day 1 nd im very very very very big fan of milind prachi. i wish dere r 2 milind 1 for prachi nd 1for me😕 Edited by ssaim - 15 years ago
bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hi I am Kuku... I am from India.... I started watching this show for Shabbo! Have been a great fan of his since KTH!!
I rarely post in discussion threads😳.. if u ever want to find me, then look in any of the fanfic threads😆
😆Edited by shivgauri - 15 years ago
GratefulDead thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hi my friends?Better late than never!

Call me GD.😳

I live in India now.Im a lecturer in the Dept of linguistics in an University in India.Dont ask wht do I teach..as right now I only think of Shachi and Michi !😍 Though an absolute neophyte in soaps,Kayamat is my first soap!

Joie de vivre : Books, Music and Shachi!😳

Edited by Grateful Dead - 15 years ago
a2zahid thumbnail
hiii i'm Ambreen n all my family n friends call me groovy😆bcz i love to party🥳....i m single ...i been watching  kayamath  frm epi 1 n i love michi/shachi n sumontu😳 kayamath rock👍🏼
ppanache thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am panache aka Sangs..and this is the first soap that i have watched from the begining..... I head a IT division and live in the U.S
tweety_me14 thumbnail
Hi Im Upasana...!!

KaneBC thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi, I'm BC. I'm single and living happily ever after. I love Prison Break (and it may be blasphemous to say so on this forum but I love Wentworth Miller more than Shabbir 😆), How I Met Your Mother and Lost. And even though they have addled my brains for the last year, I love Michi. 😊
-CUTE- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm CUTE_MITO but my real name is Shanti😃
and I am really new on IF with no friend at all
but I have being watching the show on YouTube since it started
I got to know about the IF through one of my classmate who comes here once in while to read the update.....at first I was a Michi fan but now I'm more of Mito fan😳
dreamyanjali thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hi all.😊😊Thanks Jyoti and Sia 4 such a Nice post  👏👏👏.I m P.Puspanjali. And u can call me anjali,dreams,DA. I have Completed mass com and now busy in studying Photography.I m a great fan of michi/Sachi,Shabbir,millind and recent Sumonto.One day I search 4 some michi pics and come to know abt this forum.Because of Fanfics and Michi mix i stick to it.The First Fanfic which I read and which mesmorise me is of munee's "Till death do us apart".From that day i regularly visit IF.And addicted to this forum.Earlier my fav. onscreen couple r sujal-Kashish and angad-kripa.But Now I addicted to michi and kymt.Michi's chemistry is unique,magical and better than all onscreen telly Couples.Thats why I mad abt michi and always pray for Shachi.

-Deepa- thumbnail
Nice post, Jyoti. I see many new members here...nice to know about u all.😊

I am Deepa, an IT professional...basically a Mumbaiite, living in US for the past few years. I had stopped watching K-soaps for the past couple of years and was only watching reality shows. But Michi is irresistible that i had to break my rule😆.....started watching Kayamath regularly from August 2007. 😊 Nowadays Shabbir is the only reason i cant stop watching it.😳