Introduce Yourself & BirthdayPost Included:Chk Pg1 - Page 5

Posted: 15 years ago
Jo,u already know me ๐Ÿ˜†
but people who don't know me i'm may268 BUT many people call me mayuri and i'm the youngest in the forum๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†.I love the rain and i'm really crazy and hyped like 24/7๐Ÿ˜†.The only serial i watch is KYM and i got interested in the show coz of Michi,well their acting skills.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
Also i would like to welcome many new member i haven't met.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

by the way i'm 14๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†shocking news๐Ÿ˜†

My birthday is on the 26th of September๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by may268 - 15 years ago
Hey Hey!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I'm Rima...as most of you already probably know...(๐Ÿฅฑ)..for the new comers...Welcome!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿค— and Happy Posting...๐Ÿ˜‰.lol, and I'm going to be a grandma soon!!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†...wish me all the best!

Edited by zcbcc34 - 15 years ago
good to know about all the member here,well i am quite surprised and shocked to see that some members r very young๐Ÿ˜ฒ now i am feeling that am i the only member who is a bit older๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†(well i am turning 24 this december๐Ÿ˜‰ 
Originally posted by zcbcc34

Hey Hey!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I'm Rima...as most of you already probably know...(๐Ÿฅฑ)..for the new comers...Welcome!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿค— and Happy Posting...๐Ÿ˜‰.lol, and I'm going to be a grandma soon!!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†...wish me all the best!

wow a grandma... how excitting.. well wish u all the best!!!
All the very best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ
Originally posted by zcbcc34

Hey Hey!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Grandma๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ  u should be kidding rite๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Hi guys I just recently started watching KYM && will have tons of questions if I get lost (lol) I started to watch this b/c of Michi (&& that Milind && Prachi right, I hope so b/c thier they reason!)

But anyways I'm Dhruvi, if you want to know more read my profile thingy [:
i guess i should introduce myself too๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I'm Kim! live in Canada, a student. Single, ready to mingle But only with shabbir alhuwalia๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†i have been been watching kayamath since last september. love kayamath, michi and ofcourse my HOTTIE shabbir!

Hi guys many already know me am saj or saju or sun as all call me............from mumbai,india ....single and a self proclaimed huge fan of shachi and michi...............
Hi guys I am Sou, I am from India have been watching Kayamath from its very first episode I only missed 5 episodes during PA track ๐Ÿ˜† Initially watched Kym cause of Panchi as I liked her as Ananya in her debut show Kitni Mast and awaited her return to TV ๐Ÿ˜Š now its for Panchi,Michi and of course Shachi... its almost a year since I joined IF... I made some wonderful friends here ๐Ÿ˜ƒ will cherish their friendship for life ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
yayy!!!! my lucky number 7.so glad m postin my intro on this page

i'm sia, duin Bsc in biotech...crazy for michi/shachi n ofcourse shabbirโ˜บ๏ธ.๐Ÿ˜..i just adore their chemistry both onscreen and offscreen..they'r truly a couple made in heaven...god bless their jodi๐Ÿค—...never really bother wats happenin in the show๐Ÿ˜† iv been here since jan n had discovered new profound madness over shachi n ofcourse amazing frends