Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saima2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

hi i am saima  my  ID is bala786 i am living in UK i started watching KYM from july 2007 KYM is my one and only show that i love because of milind mishra  i am a big fan of shabbir shabbo is an excellent actar i really  love shabbir panchis chemistry on screen and i also love making VMs
princysur thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Jo for this wonderful post.....Im late again.....actually i hardly come online due to my studies bt will be here 24/7 4m 2nd week of Dec.....

Hi Guys....my name is Preena but my friends call me Princy.....u all can call me either....

Im basically a Mubiaiite but shifted to UK 3 yrs ago with my family......

Im single n not ready to Mingle....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Im studing for my Chartered Accountancy and also working as a financial officer...(I Know i m a very boring girl)..

I love  and  n watching TV......Basically over my Rockstar Shabbo...

Love Shabbir from his KTH days.....watch KYM just to see him every night...☺️..
dukhibahu thumbnail
Hi guys..
My name is Aalia .For some reason, My friends n family call me Aadu..( It means Ginger in gujrati )

Contrary to my ID , I'm happily married and living in Mumbai. I'm a qualified CA but currently a stay at home mom for my 3 year old kid.

I am not a great fan of K serials ...but got hooked on to Kayamath after I saw the rain / flooding episodes where pranchi goes in search of milind .....their chemistry was rocking !
After that there was no looking back for me.....
I stumbled on to this forum while browsing the net and was releived to see that i'm not the only MICHI crazy woman in this world!

So its great to meet like minded , all Shachi n Michi Fans....! Hoping to make friends and have a good time chatting abt this show....πŸ˜ƒ
sailat@PA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I HAD to comment when i realized that i am the third SAIMA on this thread!! 😎😎😎 am from Canada....pursuing my Master's in US and started watching Kymth since Christmas of last year!! i stumbled upon it on youtube with C-nite epi catching my attn. ☺️☺️

hey, ladies!! its but natural :P when the title of the video says 'Michi make LOWWVEEE!!'....i had to satisfy my curiosity!! :DD and, the rest they say is history!! :P
Edited by sailat@PA - 15 years ago
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Joy wonderful post dear....a good way to get to know the old and the new. πŸ˜†

First of all let me congragulate you on becoming one of the Mods dear.πŸ‘πŸ€—

Humm......what can I say about myself.....I am Kubare aka Krishna or Pink Panther or Pinky....as I always text using the Pink font colour.πŸ˜ƒ

I am married and recently becaome a mom of a darling little angel.πŸ˜ƒ

M e always loved Shabbir. S when I saw him in Kayamath....watched it...but after one episode he disappeared ...thus stopped watching the show....and then one day while surfing channels...I came across him again and that too in Turkey with Prachi and that got me hooked for good on to KYM.

These two have a rocking, mindblowing, fantastic, superb ( I know the words mayb give you a feeling of deja vu....as am a great fan of HimeshπŸ˜†) chemistry...and from the first time I saw them together I wanted them to end up as the couple...I mean in the dramaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...though am very happy for them ending up as a real life couple too.πŸ˜†

From Turkey to pre-leap...have loved this drama...as so far it has been slightly different then all the other K-Serials.....but post leap...it has really floundered like a chicken without its head.πŸ˜†

Hope they can bring back the lost magic of KYM...and the couple we all fell in love with Michi.

And to all my friends old and new....Hello & Welcome!!!!πŸ€—Hope all you new guns have a blast and have loads of fun as we old ones keep having.πŸ˜†

kash101 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm Kash and am a CA/CPA working  and living between UK and US. 

Have been a Kayamath/Michi/Shabbir/Panchi/Shachi fan since Sep 2007.    Love Michi's chemistry...quite unique....and Shabbir's acting.

Kayamath is the only indian serial that I have watched for each and every episode.  Have watched others but never quite got beyond a few episodes (yawn!!). 
Edited by kash101 - 15 years ago
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey i am jyothi and i am a crazy michi fan
Asmi2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi! my name is ASMI.  I m from India.  I m a big fan of SHACHI/SHABBIR & PANCHI.  KAYAMATH IS ONLY SERIAL WHICH I WATCH ON TV. because no other serial cud hold me.  i found kayamath very interesting for ofcourse shachi and all other actors (previous).
shachi4eva thumbnail
hi guys my id is shachi 4eva but my real name is jasmin  im new to this forum im 17 very happy single just until i get a loving caring guy like shabbir πŸ˜‰ im actually studying but im totally a michi fan i never miss a episode of kayamath and my wish is to see michi cum in to shachi and end up being a real life couple cuz i think there jodi is rocking❀️
 jasmin
shachi4eva thumbnail
sowy guys 1 more thing im from the uk and i hope to make friends from all around the world