3 hrs KDMHMD special proved that KDMHMD is... - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
This story is about Prem & Heer..........not one individually. It's a story abt their eternal love, it's a story abt they being born for each other........... the problem here is that Ekta doesn't understand what story she has created herself ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ and to be frank I pity her.........🤢 

But one thing is sure................this show ain't going anywhere without Prem............the show needs him, we need him, coz Heer cannot carry this show alone till it ends. Don't get me wrong................she's a fabulous actress, has grown tremendously over the past few months, but the show cannot survive without Prem and making another guy the male lead won't help either..............
Edited by esha - 15 years ago
KDMHMD iz a love story an eternal bond of prem heer...da story does not belongs to only prem or only heer....it waz ekta's concept that the main lead ie prem will die n she did it....but kis desh not doing well after prem's death after all he's da main lead so she used harshad in heer's imagination n then she used his voice in 3hr special only for trps....i simply hate her! y cant she accept da fact that prem is one of da strongest pillars of kdmhmd n she shud get prem back
Originally posted by Soaps1

Prem's story and not Heer's (as concieved originally) because if it is heer's story than she should have been narrating it not Prem. As I have said in the past Prem with his excellence took over the show...he became the main chrachter and over shadowed Heer (not to take anything away from Additi, she has matured alot too) but Prem's chrachter some how became the chrachter serial revolved around when as per actual concept it was Heer's story.

And they are stupid enough to think that they can survive without Prem? if they can than why didn't they had the narration done by Heer (Additi) as originally KDMHMD is her story, wasn't it?

So i fail to understand why Ekta doesn't get it!!!

um... personally, i think it has always been shown as prem-heer's story.  not heer's story - where prem was important only because heer is important.  and vice-versa with prem. 

imho, prem was a deadly dull bore before heer came alive for him.  stuck at work.  apple of mom's eye.  dad's pet.   i watched a show called "kavyanjali" for a brief while - and the central character was like prem.  goodie-gum-drops.  even found a wonderful girl.  but kavya continued to be a deadly dull bore 'cause all the fire was in anjali.

in this show, we got lucky:  we get mr. goody-gum-drops who will do anything for his love.  and ms. goody-gum-drops who will do anything for her love.  and the luckiest of all -- they are made for each other.  and the fire and the goodiness are in one couple. 

this show only started working when prem-heer got together for me.  before that it was totally ho-hum.  so imho, it's prem-heer's story.  the only reason we watch is today is because heer's there and prem's shadow is cast over everything by heer. 

as always, just mho. 
Originally posted by luckyluv

yaar it is aint heer's story or prem's story.It is prem-heer's luv story

Yeah, exactly; Prem without Heer can't bring the magic, just like Heer without Prem is not working either.... this was supposed to be ... their .... love-story .... for crying out loud... where does the love-story go when one of the main leads dies?

its a prem heer love story... they are connected nd inseparable... now when prem's gone still he's there with heer or within heer.
I miss my Prem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!💔   come back!!!!!!!!!!!