Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Kyunki...might return again/Artical

ght_3fr3 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Kyunki...might return again
  < name=rssigsms>
Subscribe to Newsletter Alert: Enter U Me Aur Hum contest & win free goodies -->
By: Subhadeep Bhattacharjee
TV News

TV Specials
It may not be be the end of the road for Ekta Kapoor's Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu which was taken off the air by Star Plus after eight long years and 1800 episodes. Sources close to Balaji Teleflims say that the TV czarina is in talks with a different television channel and planning to bring in the never ending serial back on air with a new avatar. The story might see the introduction of new characters and some old horses may be relieved of duty.

Ekta had fought legal battle with Star after it had decided to take the show off the air due to its falling TRPs. Balaji accused Star of breaching contract with the production house. It was very ironical as this was the same serial which made Star Plus reach the top position in the category of Hindi GEC (General Entertainment Channel). Balaji team feels Ekta might have the last laugh. As for those who had breathed a sigh of relief with serial ending the Viranis may be

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wheres the rest of the article?
ght_3fr3 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: stranger@mirror

wheres the rest of the article?

it's all i get labib i post the artical link also, welcame back this forum died with kyunki end*****************
This content was originally posted by: ght_3fr3

it's all i get labib i post the artical link also, welcame back this forum died with kyunki end*****************

Thanks😆 But how can the article finish here? I mean the sentence wasn't over yet...and don't worry Kyunki will start again I guess, since all the articles are saying that.
ght_3fr3 thumbnail
 new avatar. The story might see the introduction of new characters and some old horses may be relieved of duty
did u read this part if kyunki come back i think same old characters will be disapper from kyunki*********************
thilinibh thumbnail

As for those who had breathed a sigh of relief with serial ending the Viranis may be soon back to haunt you!  This is what the end of the article says.

sonali09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

nooo...new characters?! does that mean old ones will be leaving?

Atleast Ronit Smriti and GHT needs to be thereeeeeeeeeeee😕 
gauriH_lover thumbnail
KARAN NANDINI need to be there too or she will be of no use i hope Kn stay
gauriH_lover thumbnail
friends i really dont care who else stays or not all i want is KARAN NANDINI they are the soul of this show