Book Talk

~*~Reader of the Fortnight - Sareeta!~*~

-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago

Hello Friends and welcome to an awesome thread! 😳

After a loooonnnnggg time, we are presenting you with the .... 

So sit back and relax and enjoy the thread.

She has been posting in Book Talk since a long time and always has valuable comments to add on to the discussion.

She's interested in Graphology, Globe Trotting, Photography,Glass Painting, Fast Cars , Reading, Music , Singing, and Writing.

She's a very intelligent Business Analyst and a writer of an awesome story "SS Cold Fire."

Yes, I am talking about none other than sareeta!

Congratulations Sareeta and very well deserved!!  

Here's your siggy made my Naughty_n_nice.

So friends, it's time to grill our reader... 😳😳 Over to you all!!

Have fun!

-Mahi
Book Talk Dev Team

Edited by -Mystery- - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sareeta thumbnail
*Steps into the forum, clicks on book talk and lazily skimming through the topics and notices the reader of fortnight not taking in the name , wanting to wish the person only to realize , its her!*

"Whoooaaaaaaaaaah" Thank you so much for this Mahi! What a wonderful surprise!! Thanks again!

Sareeta
chhilt thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hehe... congratulations, sareeta! I'll be back to grill you so watch out!
Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congos Sareeta!!

here are my questionsπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

• Do you dance like crazy, when no one is looking?
  •  

• Do you like to sing in the shower?
  •  

• What do sing in the shower, if you do sing?
  •  

• What do you do when (you think) no one is looking?
  •  

• If you were going to be stuck on a deserted island, what would you take with you?
  •  

• When you were younger, did you ever drink too much and get sick?
  •  

• Did you ever run away from home? Why/ why not?
  •  

• If you could be any male/female sports star, who would you be?
  •  

• What did you get in trouble for, when you were a kid?
  •  

• Did you ever have a teacher who picked on you?
  •  

• What was the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to you?
  •  

• What really gives you the creeps?
  •  

• What were the three happiest moments in your life so far?
  •  

• Did you have a nickname in middle school or high school?
  •  

• What is you favorite color?
  •  

• What is you opinion on "twilight"?
  •  

• What is you shoe size?
  •  

• Do you tell people that you read?
  •  

• When you do, how do they react?
  •  

More questions laterπŸ˜†

Jessie
    sareeta thumbnail
    This content was originally posted by: chhilt

hehe... congratulations, sareeta! I'll be back to grill you so watch out!

Hey , thanks!!! It's been quite some time since I've been grilled, so I look forward to that!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
    sareeta thumbnail
    This content was originally posted by: Angad luver#1

Congos Sareeta!! Hey Thanks Jessie!!!

here are my questionsπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜† Shoot away my dear friend - Shoot away!!

• Do you dance like crazy, when no one is looking? You bet! I do!
  •  

• Do you like to sing in the shower? Yes 'Course,always! And luckily I aint besuri too, so I can tolerate my own voice!!
  •  

• What do sing in the shower, if you do sing? Shoot, Oh I sing anything that jus comes to mind classical, disco, english pop , but i've noticed, I sing a lot of those hold hindi disco songs - Dance Dance, Jawaane Jaaneman , or everfav - Yeh Mera Dil!
  •  

• What do you do when (you think) no one is looking? Do a jig! I just love doing that!
  •  

• If you were going to be stuck on a deserted island, what would you take with you? Nothing tangible , just my wandering free spirit would suffice as always! Thatz just me!
  •  

• When you were younger, did you ever drink too much and get sick? Never .
  •  

• Did you ever run away from home? Why/ why not? No. Never saw the need to! I was given the complete freedom to be  and found no reason to run away to find it! 
  •  

• If you could be any male/female sports star, who would you be? S teffi Graff - I love Tennis and she is my fav player!
  •  

• What did you get in trouble for, when you were a kid? Talking back them! I couldnt shut up if I found someone comforatble to talk to - but now, I get caught for giggling - I have these giggling fits or laughing fits and I cant stop once I start - it contagious too as my freinds put it and it kinda gets everyone cracking up!
  •  

• Did you ever have a teacher who picked on you? Oh yes, there was one lady, who I still can't figure why she picked on me so much - My Economics teacher in Std 10th and I hated the subject but studied the subject with a vengeance and scored the highest marks in it and I remember I walked up to her and said 'Thank you' genuinely coz if it wasnt for her picking me I wouldnt have bothered to read it with as much a vengeance! 
  •  

• What was the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to you? None to be honest but silly moments aplenty. I am too forgetful for my own comfort and there are so many times, when asked point blank for my name, I take a moment or two to answer and I can never remmeber the phone number of my home. I always land up at a manned phone booth and pick up the receiver and then stare blank coz I wouldnt remember the number!! πŸ˜†
  •  

• What really gives you the creeps? Any living thing that crawls. Lizards/caterpillars/snakes. I prefer they stay in their natural habitat and dont enter the urban surroundings.
  •  

• What were the three happiest moments in your life so far? My first Sky Dive from 15,000 ft, When I bought my first car  (it made mum and dad proud and It was the happiest I felt) and my road tour of NZ!!!
  •  

• Did you have a nickname in middle school or high school? Not in school, but in college, nickname was Angel.
  •  

• What is you favorite color? Azure
  •  

• What is you opinion on "twilight"? Never read it so cant comment. But from the quick summary I read on internet it appears to be dark romance and I aint sure, it would interest me much. But all said and done, its better best not to comment now.
  •  

• What is you shoe size? 7
  •  

• Do you tell people that you read? No. Unless I find during a course of conversation that the other reads, I just get on with talk of books, rther than mention that I read or whatever.
  •  

• When you do, how do they react? Quite funny acutally, but they go "Oh thats cool - what kinda books do you read" and when I do mention a few ( acutally one or two ) - they get into this mode of trying to pretend they are avid readers themselves and that irks me , so I prefer to come on the internet and jus read and keep quiet or discuss it on forums where I see the discussion is purely contextual. Infact IF is one place where I have discussed books , the first place and only place I think. This has happened too many times for me to ignore, but I like my privacy and dont like talking abt self unless asked.
  •  

More questions laterπŸ˜†

Jessie

-Mystery- thumbnail
    Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
    This content was originally posted by: sareeta

*Steps into the forum, clicks on book talk and lazily skimming through the topics and notices the reader of fortnight not taking in the name , wanting to wish the person only to realize , its her!*

"Whoooaaaaaaaaaah" Thank you so much for this Mahi! What a wonderful surprise!! Thanks again!

Sareeta

You're most welcome, Sareeta! And at this point no one here is more deserving for this than you! So enjoy your time in this thread!

I have a few exams coming up so by the mid of this week expect a huge list of questions for me.. πŸ˜› Till then I give you some rest 😳

-Mahi

chhilt thumbnail
    Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
    Okay Sareeta... I promised I'd be back and I always keep my promises! 😈 Over to you!

Do you prefer...

1... reading the original book or watching the movie version?

2... playing indoors or out?

3... cats or dogs?

4... hot weather or cold?

5... playing in a group or with just one friend?

Would you rather be...

6... the youngest child or the oldest child in your family?

7... performing on stage or working behind the scenes?

8... on vacation in the mountains or by the beach?

9... able to fly like a bird or to become invisible?

10... digging for fossils in the desert or studying monkeys in the rainforest?

Which do you like better...

11... telling about something you know or learning something new?

12... reading fantasy or real-life stories?

13... potato chips or chocolate?

14... touring a museum or a national park?

15... writing a story or drawing the illustrations?

Would you rather...

16... know how to talk to animals or breathe underwater?

17... explore the ocean or the moon?

18... own a microscope or a telescope?

19... ride a camel across the Sahara Desert or a dogsled to the North Pole?

20... discover a new planet or a new species of animal?

Do you have a pen pal?

Have you ever had an imaginary friend?

Do you have a pet?

What place would you most like to visit?

What is your favorite book?

What's your favourite magazine?

What's your favorite subject in school?

Do you play a musical instrument?

What's your favorite day of the week?

What's your favorite game?

- What is your favourite country to shop in?
    - Have you been to Paris?

I'll try and be back with more!
    Edited by chhilt - 15 years ago
    sareeta thumbnail
    Woooaaah!!!  That is some amount of questions and interesting ones at that!!  Will get to them today evening! Right now at work!!

Thanks for those!! ;)

Sareeta
    sareeta thumbnail
    This content was originally posted by: chhilt

Okay Sareeta... I promised I'd be back and I always keep my promises! 😈 I'll remember that !! πŸ˜† Over to you!

Oookkkkkay it is lunch time here and I thought I 'll just login and wrap up these questions!! 😈
    Do you prefer...

1... reading the original book or watching the movie version? Reading the original book, anyday!

2... playing indoors or out? Outdoors, although strangely now, I play TT only now a days! But outdoor activities are what I prefer anyday!

3... cats or dogs? Dogs!!!

4... hot weather or cold? Cold

5... playing in a group or with just one friend? Group

Would you rather be...

6... the youngest child or the oldest child in your family? Youngest child, and incidentally I am the youngest too!

7... performing on stage or working behind the scenes? Behind the scenes!

8... on vacation in the mountains or by the beach? By the beach!

9... able to fly like a bird or to become invisible? Fly like a bird!

10... digging for fossils in the desert or studying monkeys in the rainforest? Digging fossils in a desert!

Which do you like better...

11... telling about something you know or learning something new? learn something new anyday!

12... reading fantasy or real-life stories? Fantasy! Real life stories , I do sometimes, but they are too hard hitting for me at times!!

13... potato chips or chocolate? Potato Chips!

14... touring a museum or a national park? National Park!

15... writing a story or drawing the illustrations? I wish I could draw , but I guess I am better at writing , so writing a story anyday!

Would you rather...

16... know how to talk to animals or breathe underwater? Breathe underwater

17... explore the ocean or the moon? Explore the ocean!

18... own a microscope or a telescope? telescope!

19... ride a camel across the Sahara Desert or a dogsled to the North Pole? Dogsled to the North Pole

20... discover a new planet or a new species of animal? Discover a new planet

Do you have a pen pal? Yep!

Have you ever had an imaginary friend? Nope!

Do you have a pet? Yep!

What place would you most like to visit? Antartica and my travel plans are booked, am off on a cruise to the continent next year and so looking forward to it!

What is your favorite book? The Rain Girl by Herbert Jenkins!

What's your favourite magazine? Outlook Traveler!

What's your favorite subject in school? Arithmatic

Do you play a musical instrument? No, I wish I could, but I can manage the guitar fairly decent!

What's your favorite day of the week? Saturday! I dont know, I like the sound of 'Saturday'!

What's your favorite game? Table Tennis!

- What is your favourite country to shop in? Australia!
    - Have you been to Paris? Nope!

I'll try and be back with more! Phew , those were easy, I think I can battle another set !! Cool, shoot them across!! πŸ˜†

Edited by sareeta - 15 years ago