Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sareeta thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
^^ Ah Oh! So can I expect some more rapid fire, when mademoiselle Chhilt has recovered from her fainting spell?!! ðŸ˜†
chhilt thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
*finally comes around and gazes around blearily* What happened? Oh yes! I was bringing these to you, Sareeta.... have fun!

Typical Stuff

Name?
How old are you?
Where were you born?
Where's your hometown?
When's your birthday?
Hows your hair?
What kind of clothes do you wear?
Glasses/Contacts?
Height?
Eye color?
Hair color? 

Now coming to your favs😛

>Tv show?
>Movie?
>Actor?
>Actress?
>Band?
>Book?
>Author?
>Color?
>Number?
>Symbol?
>Season?
>Time of day?
>Day of the week?
>Holiday?
>Place to shop?
>Food?
>Drink?
>Dessert?
>Scent?
>Place to be?
>Animal?
>Type of weather?

What's the time right now?

What...
>Songs do you love listening to?
>Worst thing you've ever done?
>Most embarrassing thing you've done?
>Funniest thing you ever heard?
>Saddest thing you ever heard?
>Most Romantic song you have ever heard?
>Saddest song you have heard? 

Finish these sentences...
I LOVE....
I HATE...
I AM....
I WANT TO...
I HEAR...
THIS IS THE SONG THAT NEVER...
OH MY GOD, I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT...
WHAT IN THE HELL...
THE WEATHER OUTSIDE RIGHT NOW IS
LIFE IS...
I WISH...

Have you ever appreciated a sunset?
Have you ever been a guest at a surprise party?
Have you ever been in a fist fight?
Have you ever broken a bone?
Have you ever cheated on an exam?
Have you ever cried in public and embarrassed yourself?
Have you ever done something silly that you wish you had not done?
Have you ever eaten in a restaurant and realized you have no money with you?
Have you ever fallen asleep and forgotten where you were?
Have you ever fallen down the stairs?
Have you ever fallen or stumbled in front of others?
Have you ever dreamt of a ghost being in your bedroom and then waking up and finding yourself looklng around for the ghost?    

Have you ever seen a ghost?
Have you ever gone to greet a friend or family member then noticed it was someone else?
Have you ever played a joke on one of your teachers?
Have you ever raised your hand to answer a question, then forgot what you were going to say?
Have you ever received a present that you really hated?
Have you ever said yes when you meant no?
Have you ever thought of something funny and started laughing out loud in the presence of others?
Have you ever told a big lie to someone you love?
Have you ever laughed until tears came from your eyes?
Have you ever fallen asleep while talking on the phone?
Have you ever wondered why some people want to be alone but never seem to be lonely?
What is the first word that comes to your mind upon seeing these words?

Water
Love
Hate
Nature
Anger
Cloud
Computer
Umbrella
Body
Earth
Shadow
Friend
Enemy
Enchanted 
Chocolate

>If you won a shopping spree what would you spend the money on?
>Whats ur fave accessory?
>Name one or more thing that scared you the most?
>When was the last time you cried?
>Have you ever cried during a movie?
>What is your greatest strength?
>What is your greatest weakness?
>What is your first thought when waking up in the morning?
>What is your first thought before you go to bed?
>What is it that excites you most in life and what is it that makes you mood off?
>What kind of people do you totally dislike? Liars? Backstabbers? Political members?

>If you are given a chance to meet any one celebrity..whom would you like to meet and why?
>What is your zodiac and do you feel that you are having all the qualities mentioned about your sign?
>If God says that he would grant you three wishes...what would you ask for?
>If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you love to go? And with whom?
>What are the 3 things you know about me?

Finally, what's the time again?

Credit goes to the Twilight forum... lol
Edited by chhilt - 15 years ago
sareeta thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chhilt

*finally comes around and gazes around blearily* What happened? Oh yes! I was bringing these to you, Sareeta.... have fun!

Woohooooo hoooo hoooooo!!!  This is going to be fun!!! Alright here I go then! *rolls sleeves, rubs hands in glee and twidles fingers ready to type* Tadaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Typical Stuff

Name? Sareeta
How old are you? 30
Where were you born? Andhra Pradesh
Where's your hometown? Hyderabad
When's your birthday? 16th Nov
Hows your hair? Wavy
What kind of clothes do you wear? Casual - Jeans / Tees/ Cotton shirts , full sleeves, sleeves always rolled up! 😆
Glasses/Contacts? Glasses!
Height? 5'6''
Eye color? Dark Brown
Hair color? Even darker brown!

Now coming to your favs😛

>Tv show? Oh quite a few really, but on Indian channels, DMG! I enjoy the whackiness of the show, true entertainer for me!
>Movie? The Lake House
>Actor? If I were to choose one - Hmm... George Clooney
>Actress? Julia Roberts!
>Band? Bon Jovi, Lighthouse Family, NickelBack
>Book? The Rain Girl - Herbert Jenkins, Harry Potter Series
>Author? J K Rowling, undoubtedly
>Color? Azure
>Number? 7
>Symbol? Anchor
>Season? Winter  and Rainy ( I love to go for walks in the rain!)
>Time of day? Dawn!
>Day of the week? Saturday!
>Holiday? New Zealand
>Place to shop? Australia
>Food? Fast food!
>Drink? Pineapple Juice!
>Dessert? Vanilla Icecream!
>Scent? Nothing particular, but anything light and subtle. Strong smells bother me!
>Place to be? Outdoors, specially , on islands! Hate closed spaces!
>Animal? Dog!
>Type of weather?Cool!

What's the time right now? 8:23 PM

What...
>Songs do you love listening to? Anything peppy and foot tapping!
>Worst thing you've ever done?Can't remember, suffer from short term memory loss! 😆
>Most embarrassing thing you've done? Nothing that embarassed me really!
>Funniest thing you ever heard?That I can be funny! 😆 Sorry that was sad really! 😆
>Saddest thing you ever heard? A bed ridden man who would never be able to walk or do anything on his own ever again in his life, watching his life tick away in silence while he lived through the eyes of the other, brimming with positive outlook always , utter the words  in a sober moment "I wish..." with a longing that can only be felt and not expressed in words! I felt a lump in my throat when I heard him say that!
>Most Romantic song you have ever heard?Socha Na tha - from Socha Na tha! Hanging by a MOment by Light house Family!
>Saddest song you have heard? Lambi Judai from the movie Hero!

Finish these sentences...
I LOVE.... to dance
I HATE... Bigotry
I AM.... vacilando at heart~!
I WANT TO... wander free into the wide open spaces , like a free spirit!
I HEAR... Music inside my head!
THIS IS THE SONG THAT NEVER... fails to cheer me up - 'Koi Yahaan aha naache naache!" 😆
OH MY GOD, I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT... I actually am going to Antartica next year!
WHAT IN THE HELL... is selflessness all about?!!!
THE WEATHER OUTSIDE RIGHT NOW IS
... cool & pleasant
LIFE IS... Intoxication at its best!
I WISH...I could enjoy an evening cup of tea , chatting with Bhaggu Ji!

Have you ever appreciated a sunset? Always, every single day, without fail!
Have you ever been a guest at a surprise party? No.
Have you ever been in a fist fight? Definitely not, but I felt like breaking noses of people who pissed me off, loads of times, with my fist!
Have you ever broken a bone? No
Have you ever cheated on an exam? Nope
Have you ever cried in public and embarrassed yourself? Cried and didnt care about embarassment.
Have you ever done something silly that you wish you had not done? I've done stuff that made me laugh and smile, if others things it was silly it is their problem and I cant answer for them! As for me, I dont think I did anything silly, there were light hearted moments, and loads of them, that I truly enjoyed!
Have you ever eaten in a restaurant and realized you have no money with you? Nope!
Have you ever fallen asleep and forgotten where you were? Yes, at my work desk!
Have you ever fallen down the stairs? Good Lord, No!
Have you ever fallen or stumbled in front of others? Stumbled yes, fallen, no, thank god!
Have you ever dreamt of a ghost being in your bedroom and then waking up and finding yourself looklng around for the ghost?    Ha Ha! Yes!

Have you ever seen a ghost?No.
Have you ever gone to greet a friend or family member then noticed it was someone else? Naah, I am too lost in my world to notice anyone when I am out to go and greet them! I hate myself being noticed by others on the road too! It makes me go mental!
Have you ever played a joke on one of your teachers? Nope.
Have you ever raised your hand to answer a question, then forgot what you were going to say? Ha Ha, for precisely the same reason, I never raised my hand in the first place!! 😆 I always wondered, what if I forget!!
Have you ever received a present that you really hated? Yes , a horrible knitwear that I dread to wear!
Have you ever said yes when you meant no? A couple of times and hated myself for it, but then just let go , once I decided to go anyway!
Have you ever thought of something funny and started laughing out loud in the presence of others? Thought of funny things yes, but caught myself before i burst out laughing!
Have you ever told a big lie to someone you love? No way!
Have you ever laughed until tears came from your eyes? Yes, when my younger sis , tried her hand at poetry with her little knowledge of my mother tongue! It was outright hilarious!
Have you ever fallen asleep while talking on the phone? Yes, when a friend of mine from college used to ramble on with her sob story about how many guys were interested in her and how much she noticed about them! It bored me to death!
Have you ever wondered why some people want to be alone but never seem to be lonely? Yeah! Quite a few times, and ............. am still wondering!! 😆

What is the first word that comes to your mind upon seeing these words?

Water Ooooooohh!!!
Love Hmmmmmmmm!!!
Hate Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! Hissssssssssssss!!!!
Nature Aaaaaah!!!
Anger Aaaaarrrrroooooaaan!!!!!
Cloud Traaaalaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
Computer Tap! Tap! Tap! Tap!!
Umbrella Drizzle!
Body - Walk!
Earth Colorful!
Shadow Whaaa... whooo... what is that! *looks back!*
Friend Smile
Enemy Whack!
Enchanted Wings!
Chocolate Crunch! Munch! Crunch! Munch!

>If you won a shopping spree what would you spend the money on? Books,  Camera Equipment, Bags!
>What is your greatest strength? Never cling to the past and hopelessly optimisitic
>What is your greatest weakness?
>What is your first thought when waking up in the morning? Sleepy thought of "Huh!!! ????!!!!"
>What is your first thought before you go to bed? Mooommyyyy... I am feeling soooo sleeepppyyy....ZZZzzzzzzzzzzz!!!
>What is it that excites you most in life and what is it that makes you mood off? Travel, going outdoors, being out there, going places...is what excites me ; malicious intents / lies / violence / hopelessness nad helplessness makes me low!
>What kind of people do you totally dislike? Liars? Backstabbers? Political members? Backstabbers!

>If you are given a chance to meet any one celebrity..whom would you like to meet and why? Saif Ali Khan  - there is a lot more to him than his wit and fine sense of humor. I believe, people with a good sense of humor also have a very deep and thoughtful (never displayed to the world) outlook towards life and that is what intrigues me.
>What is your zodiac and do you feel that you are having all the qualities mentioned about your sign? Scorpio and naah, not all the qualities.
>If God says that he would grant you three wishes...what would you ask for? 1. I'd like to have a cup of tea one evening with him 2. Ask him if he is happy with what he has created 3. Ask him to take  me to his most favorite place on earth!
>If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you love to go? And with whom? Antartica! And yeah I always travel alone, so it would just be me and I am travelling to the place ona  cruise next year! Eee haaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
>What are the 3 things you know about me? 1. You visit most sections under general discussion forums, coz I seem to find in all the sections I visited in the last 2 weeks 2. You are a huge harry potter fan and 3. We enjoy each other's lame and neat jokes and definitely share similar thoughts on quite a few things!! 😉

Finally, what's the time again? 00:13 AM

Credit goes to the Twilight forum... lol

That was so much fun Chhilt! And please now, may I know your real name??!!!  Although chhilt sounds kinda nice!! 😉

Edited by sareeta - 15 years ago
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
So Sareeta, as promised, I am back.  I found a cool set of questions so here I go.

Personality Questions

1.     When are you most alert morning or night?

2.     What is you favorite thing to eat; vegetables, meat, or equal amounts of both?

3.     Do you prefer to be inside or outside?

4.     At what temperature are you most comfortable; when you are hot, cold, or warm?

5.     Do you like to get wet?

6.     Would you consider yourself as a quiet, calm person or an active person?

7.     Would you rather be by yourself or with lots of other people?

8.     What do you do when you get nervous?  Examples: do you hid? Get loud? Do something to distract yourself? Change the subject?

9.     What do you do when you get angry? Example: shout, hit, stomp, go off by yourself

10. What do you do when you are happy? Example: bounce, smile, giggle

11. What do you do when you are sad? Examples: cry, go off by yourself, play sports

1. Do you have any interesting habits?  If so please list them (Examples might be suck on a finger, twirl hair, roll tongue, double jointed)
Source - bolivar.com

-Mahi

sareeta thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Mystery-

So Sareeta, as promised, I am back.  I found a cool set of questions so here I go.

Personality Questions

1.     When are you most alert morning or night?  Morning

2.     What is you favorite thing to eat; vegetables, meat, or equal amounts of both? Vegetables

3.     Do you prefer to be inside or outside? Outside

4.     At what temperature are you most comfortable; when you are hot, cold, or warm? Warm

5.     Do you like to get wet? Yup! Love the rains and more so, the long walks in the rain!

6.     Would you consider yourself as a quiet, calm person or an active person? Active but restless!

7.     Would you rather be by yourself or with lots of other people?   By myself!

8.     What do you do when you get nervous?  Examples: do you hid? Get loud? Do something to distract yourself? Change the subject?  swirl my pen / pencil between my fingers and go extremely calm and I dont know I just go blank ! I definitely don't talk and am prefer being alone !

9.     What do you do when you get angry? Example: shout, hit, stomp, go off by yourself  - Go off by myself on a long long walk till I feel physically exhausted and trod back home! Its mostly walk, but I lon off on long drives! But walking is what I do!

And if I cantgo off for a walk, I kick the trash bin hard enuf to hear the loud noise and somehow the pain calms me! 😆 Wierd I know, my trash bin, my poor kicking bag when I am angry!

10. What do you do when you are happy? Example: bounce, smile, giggle Smile a lot and I am told I laugh in little giggles , tinkling , so yeah I get obvious if I am happy!

11. What do you do when you are sad? Examples: cry, go off by yourself, play sports Sit by myself and write my heart out and if it get too much , as always when I write, I let the tears out and then jus as quickly get on with work! It eases me out!

1. Do you have any interesting habits?  If so please list them (Examples might be suck on a finger, twirl hair, roll tongue, double jointed) Ruffle my fringes a lot when I am thinkin and swirl my pen/pencil between my fingers a lot , all the time!
Source - bolivar.com

-Mahi

That was fun Mahi!!  Expect exams are up! How did they go!??!!

-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
chhilt thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
cool answers, sareeta! and i'm sorry i can't tell you my real name... my parents have this rule that i can't give my real name or location online to anyone... chhilt is my nickname and everyone at home calls me that too so it's pretty close to a real name! Oh and the three things you know about me are pretty true! :D
shellytt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats Sareeta, Here's my list of questions, some were from an email I got, and some are my own questions.  Oh just had to say I love tennis too so I'll add one more question to the list based on that!

Have fun and sorry about the Cap Lock.!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAL?

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?

15. RED OR PINK?

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? 

18. HAS SOMEONE YOU LOVED EVER MADE YOU CRY?

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?

22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?

25. DO YOU BELIEVE IN GHOSTS?

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?

28. LONG HAIR OR SHORT?

29. SNEAKERS OR SLIPPERS?

30. FAVORITE FOOD?

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU Wearing? 

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?

35. HUGS OR KISSES? 

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?

37. HOW ARE YOU FEELING AT THE MOMENT?

38.  BEST PART OF YOUR DAY?

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT?

42. FAVORITE SOUND?

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? 

46. DO YOU LIKE YOUR NAME?

47. FEDERER OR NADAL?

Edited by shellytt - 15 years ago
sareeta thumbnail
Thanks Shelly!! Interesting questions, however , I'd have to get down to typing the answers later today, for I've got to dash to work!!

See ya around!! - Sareeta