Book Talk

~*~Reader of the Fortnight - Sareeta!~*~ - Page 3

sareeta thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
This content was originally posted by: shellytt

Congrats Sareeta, Here's my list of questions, some were from an email I got, and some are my own questions.  Oh just had to say I love tennis too so I'll add one more question to the list based on that!

Hey! Thanks a ton!!! I've got a few minutes before I've got to dash for another of those blasted meetings so thought would answer these interesting questions first!! πŸ˜‰

Have fun and sorry about the Cap Lock.! No worries Mademoiselle!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?Not really, but my middle name is that of my Grand Mum!

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? On my birthday a week back!

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?Love it!!  Oh Oh, I am not vain, I just love my handwriting, there is something very smart and nice about it and I am a handwriting analyst myself , I know the cons of it too, but still I love it! πŸ˜†

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAL? Aloo Paratha and dahi!

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Nope!

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?Deffo!!! I am nice girl *flutters eyelashes* πŸ˜†

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?When I am super pissed off with someone... I get cold and sarcastic, or so I am told!  Nothing intentional, guess its in the blood !

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?Yup!

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?I've already done twice!!

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?None, I don't like 'em!

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Yup!!

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?  Physically, not very, emotionally, fairly decent, but mentally, yes very !

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Vanilla!!!

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Shoes and then eyes!

15. RED OR PINK? Don't like either, but if I were to prefer one, its got to Red!

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? None, the people i love are always around me or in my heart!

18. HAS SOMEONE YOU LOVED EVER MADE YOU CRY?Not intentionally, but yes they figured in the reason, for me to cry!

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Ashen shade Jeans, grey sneakers.

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Piece of cake!

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?

22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Light blue or sky blue as many call it!

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?Love the smell of sun baked earth after the rains! Intoxicating!

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?Daddy!

25. DO YOU BELIEVE IN GHOSTS?Yup!

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Tennis!

28. LONG HAIR OR SHORT? Deffo Short!

29. SNEAKERS OR SLIPPERS? Slippers / floaters, if I am not at work, otherwise , sneakers, the light ones!

30. FAVORITE FOOD?Cheese Burger!

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?Happy Endings!

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix! ( For the 7th time!! πŸ˜† Go ahead call me looney, but everytime I see my DVD I can't resist!!! )

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU Wearing? White Cotton Summer Shirt, full sleeves and sleeves rolled up mid way on the arm!

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?Winter!

35. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs!

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Chileld Vanilla  /Chocolate Milk Shake

37. HOW ARE YOU FEELING AT THE MOMENT? Calm!!

38.  BEST PART OF YOUR DAY? Morning , to be precise - Dawn!

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?My Sister's Keeper!

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I don't use a mouse pad at all!! πŸ˜†

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT?An travel show about Turkey on National Geographic Channel!

42. FAVORITE SOUND?Rush of Ocean Waves!

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles!

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?Went to NZ from India. The distance may have been short, but it to a distant corner of the corner of the earth  and it certainly felt so! When you do find yourself at the tip of the South Island of NZ, looking over at the horizon of Antarctica - Nothing else can make you feel , far away from home as much as this!

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?  Dunno, if it  is a special talent, but I can express fairly well in words in writing, what I cant verbally to the face!

46. DO YOU LIKE YOUR NAME?Love it! I dunno what made my mum choose it for me, but it really reflects who I am!

47. FEDERER OR NADAL?Federer! Hands down!!

Edited by sareeta - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sareeta thumbnail
shellytt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great answers! Now we all know a little bit more about you!!!!

Happy Belated Birthday!!!! Hope it was enjoyed and best wishes for your year ahead!⭐️

Federer is still number one for me too,πŸ˜† it broke my heart to see him lose wimbledon earlier this year😭!

One more question:

Federer or Sampras?
Edited by shellytt - 15 years ago
sareeta thumbnail

Great answers! Now we all know a little bit more about you!!!!

Gosh I hope I didnt disappoint, but on the other hand even if I did, can't do much about it anyway!! πŸ˜† 
Happy Belated Birthday!!!! Hope it was enjoyed and best wishes for your year ahead!⭐️
Thank you!!!  IT was a good , quite and a relaxing birthday!!

Federer is still number one for me too,πŸ˜† it broke my heart to see him lose wimbledon earlier this year😭!
Tell me about , I was so down and feeling low that he lost! Sigh!!! I had that "sigh" look on my face fora  week !!

One more question:

Federer or Sampras?

Federer !!! Hands down!! πŸ˜† Sampras seems ages ago now!! Dont kill me for it! Well its jus Federer me !!  Never was a fan of Sampras!
Edited by sareeta - 15 years ago
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I know, isn't it weird?! Most people I come across hate rains and they can't stand to go outside in rains and they keep complaining but I just love it. Have you ever danced in the rain? It's just so much fun! Of course when you're alone πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ But it's just really the best thing ever.  It makes me feel on top of the world for at least a week πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Well, I just realized that your birthday was a week ago, Happy Belated birthday!!  I hope it went well and those were the tears of happiness!

-Mahi

shellytt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was also sad for about a week too, didn't last more than that though, because I had a mini vacation teh next week that cheered me up!

I still can't choose between Sampras and Ferderer although at this point I think Sampras may have a little edge, as I grew to love tennis watching him play, so nostalgic reasons!

But Federer has made me the eternal fan! Masterful and classy!
sareeta thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Mystery-

I know, isn't it weird?! Most people I come across hate rains and they can't stand to go outside in rains and they keep complaining but I just love it. Have you ever danced in the rain? It's just so much fun! Of course when you're alone πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ But it's just really the best thing ever.  It makes me feel on top of the world for at least a week πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Well, I just realized that your birthday was a week ago, Happy Belated birthday!!  I hope it went well and those were the tears of happiness!

-Mahi

Thanks for the wishes Mahi!! 😳

I can't imagine why people wouldnt like the rains, unless there was an engineering problem with their feeling system!! πŸ˜†
And dancing in the rain, oh I so agree , I love dancing in the rain, when no one is watching! There is nothing more intoxicating than that!!  Nothing comes close to the feeling, nothing!! For me just the thought of rains lightens my mood!! I jus LOVE THE RAINS!!
sareeta thumbnail

I was also sad for about a week too, didn't last more than that though, because I had a mini vacation teh next week that cheered me up! Yeah same here! Didnt really last long! 😊

I still can't choose between Sampras and Ferderer although at this point I think Sampras may have a little edge, as I grew to love tennis watching him play, so nostalgic reasons!To be honest, I grew to love tennis cause I watched my dad play and he still plays now, and I was taught tennis at a young age and although I never liked playing and searched for ways to escape practicing, I loved to watch the game and used to accompany dad to all his practices and games/matches!!

And then well, among the players, I loved Steffi and then Agassi , so for me well, it was always Steffi!!

But Federer has made me the eternal fan! Masterful and classy! You bet!!!

-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: sareeta

Thanks for the wishes Mahi!! 😳  You're welcome!

I can't imagine why people wouldnt like the rains, unless there was an engineering problem with their feeling system!! πŸ˜†   Well, it could be the fact that sometimes people few this kind of weather as really sad and not happening weather. 

And dancing in the rain, oh I so agree , I love dancing in the rain, when no one is watching! There is nothing more intoxicating than that!!  Nothing comes close to the feeling, nothing!! For me just the thought of rains lightens my mood!! I jus LOVE THE RAINS!!  Exactly!

-Mahi

Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for answering my first set of questions....and now i have some MORE!!

if a tree falls in a forest and no ones around , does it make a sound?

what is your favorite color of Nail Polish?

how often do you brush your teeth?LOL

Do you like Hot Cheetos?

IF not, what kind of chips do you like?

What is your Fav. Book?

How did you find I-F

What is your Favorite Serial?

ARe you addicted to I-F?

How is it feeling to be MOTW?

Do you have a short Temper?

i cant think of anymore questionsπŸ˜­πŸ˜†