Book Talk

~*~Reader of the Fortnight - Sareeta!~*~ - Page 6

sareeta thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
This content was originally posted by: shellytt

Since the questions seem to be dying down a bit here's a second list from me! Have fun!

Oh, the activity has certainly been low here in this post.... and it was too quiet and just when I was thinking, no more questions.. you pop up with these!! 😆 Chalo... some more interesting ones... to shoot at!!

1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? Closed

2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel? No way!! 😆

3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?Tucked out

4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?That never occured to me at all.. !! 😆

5. Do you like to use post-it notes?I like them ... yeah... but I guess... I haven't used them as much as I would like to!

6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?Nope, I havent done this either... I never believed they were valid...

7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?A big bear... one is easier than many!

8. Do you have freckles?Nope

9. Do you always smile for pictures? Yep

10. What is your biggest pet peeve? I hate it when my mobile rings when I am listening to my favorite song. I just get so annoyed... Grrrrrrrrrrr

11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?Naaah!! I walk way to fast to keep track of the steps and the count!

12. Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing?Yes, loads of times

13. Do you chew your pens and pencils?Nope, and I dont like watching people who do that eitehr... somehow it puts me off

14. What is your Song of the week? Aye Bacchu... from Ghajini

19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?If they carry it off with panache.. but I like teh lightest shade of pink not taht ugly flowery pink

20. Do you still watch cartoons?Yep, Tom and Jerry, Jhony Bravo, loads of them... I even have those animated movies at home!!

21. Whats your least favorite movie?Hum saath saath hai! I wanted to kick myself for having sat through the first 15 mins... it was just oh... intolerable for me! too sweet it almost made you choke on it

22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?Why would I tell you that ? It's hidden treasure, and it's a secret!! 😆

23. What do you drink with dinner?At home, water... nothing else is allowed 😆 Other wise when I am travelling away , white wine

24. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?You've got mail, The Lake House

25. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?Aaaah... ohhh.... hmmmmmm... I don't remember....!!!  I write my articles on paper, but letters to someone... oh I don't remember at all...!!

26. Can you change the oil on a car?No

27. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?No, I was smart enough to not get caught!! or so I'd like to think!! 😆 or perhaps was too fast!! !🤣 But yes, I drive real fast... when alone!

28. Ran out of gas? Yep, but the gas station was close and I didnt have to struggle too long!

Interesting questions!!!!
Edited by sareeta - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shellytt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice answers Sareeta, interestingly enough you're not the first person I know that found Hun Saath Saath Hai too sweet, personally it was neither here nor there for me.

And though I don't watch cartoons now, the classics like Tom and Jerry never get old! And used to love Johnny Bravo when I was younger!!!!! I still love the Smurfs too!!!

And I would rather be attacked by a big bear too rather than a swarm of bees! :-)
Edited by shellytt - 15 years ago
chhilt thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh my goodness... I'm going to go against you guys and say that I detested Johnny Bravo! lol... i don't really know why... but i still love tom and jerry... it just never gets old! But I'd rather be attacked by a swarm of bees... because at least there'd be a chance of surviving!
chhilt thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Okay, I have a question for you, Sareeta...

1. What would you rather get for your birthday...?

A motorcycle with a sidecar or a bicycle with a basket?
sareeta thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chhilt

Okay, I have a question for you, Sareeta...

1. What would you rather get for your birthday...?

A motorcycle with a sidecar or a bicycle with a basket?

Sigh!!! I wish you had given me the option of a car... but you didnt!! Sigh! Sigh! Sigh!!

I don't particularly like motorcycles and I dont know how to ride a bicycle , but out of the two, I still like bicycles... so it would have to be bicycle with a basket ...atleast then I'll get to down learning how to ride one!! 😆
sareeta thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chhilt

Oh my goodness... I'm going to go against you guys and say that I detested Johnny Bravo! lol... i don't really know why... but i still love tom and jerry... it just never gets old! But I'd rather be attacked by a swarm of bees... because at least there'd be a chance of surviving!

Yeah, Tom and Jerry series is as good as new each time we watch it!!  And I guess we never grow too old for this series either!!!

Aaah, swarm of bees you choose eh?!! Hmmm...........interesting!!! 😊
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks Sareeta for giving us awesome weeks!! We got to know a lot about you, and you're an awesome person to be around! I am glad you're a part of Book Talk!

Well, the next Reader of the Fortnight will be up soon... Till then hasta la vista!

-Mahi