Do fairies really exist?

TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey Doston,

I'm back with our next Discussion of the Fortnight.😃
This time the discussion is about Fairies

Most of us have grown up with the timeless fairy tales.

For example we all know the story of Cinderella, whose Fairy Godmother swept her up for a rags-to-riches makeover - chariot included - and a dream date with a prince.

Sleeping Beauty was cursed by an angry fairy to die at the age of 16. She was saved only by the combined spells of the other fairies in the kingdom.

It is clear that people want to believe in fairies.

Fairies - supernatural beings with magical powers - have existed in literature from Greek and Roman mythology to medieval legends to modern American bedtime stories.
Although fairies look human, they are typically able to fly, cast spells and they can sometimes foretell the future.

They are known as the little people, the beautiful maiden, the godmothers, the blessed, the ageless ones.
Ruling over earth, fire and water, they protect forests, animals and children, and in their hands lie the dreamy souls of all creatures.

----------------

People around the world have claimed to have actually seen and even interacted with such beings.

So the following Question arises:

Do fairies really exist?

There is no conclusive answer to the fairies question.
It is a matter of what you choose to believe, based on what you think you know or how you feel.
Sometimes it is best to ignore empirical evidence and rely instead on faith.
Other times it is wise to be wary, demand proof and reject silliness.

-----------------

Discussion time:

• What are your views..?
  • Do you think Fairies exist..?
  • Any story to share with us..?

Regards,

Paranormal Dev Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shijhu thumbnail
hey gracie awesome dotf n a graet info honey yes fairies do exist kyun mujhe dkehke nahi pata chalta ................jokes apart will come up with my views soon
shijhu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gracella

Hey Doston,

-----------------

Discussion time:

What are your views..? after going thru da details u provided i feel da same its entirely on an individuals belief
    Do you think Fairies exist..?when i was small i had a strong belief they do now i make my kiddo believe da same tho technically speaking they dont exist
  • Any story to share with us..?i make new fairy tales every night to narrate to my kiddos 😆

Regards,

Paranormal Dev Team

-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
It's hard to say... as much as I like to believe in fairies I guess I don't.  And it's another one of those beliefs that some people can argue till death for either side.  I guess the people who have experienced something can tell better.... I have seen and heard about fairies since childhood but I don't think I believe in them in the real world.

-Mahi

TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well as for me,..even i loved loved and still love to read/watch fairy tales..

But i also don't believe that fairies exist...

of course in life we meet certain people, who we refer to as fairies...but it's not that they are real fairies... we just say...You are like a fairy to me..Right..

But yeah i don't think Fairies exist

Love,
Gracella

Nikasha. thumbnail
Discussion time:

What are your views..? I like to believe they do, but I just cant.
    Do you think Fairies exist..? Nope
  • Any story to share with us..?Umm nothing I can think of... 

Great Topic Gracy Di! Keep it up!!😃

Vitna thumbnail
well... do i believe in fairies?!! hmm... dont know!!! my views? well those that want to believe they can, but i dont think so they do. Storys well when i was small i use to believe in tooth fairies!!!😆 so i put my tooth under my pillow and the next day i had like 50 cent!! lmao but den i knew probably it was my parents dat put those coins der!
Huduga thumbnail
yes
Edited by Huduga - 15 years ago
arabian_love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i also love fairies 😛 ðŸ˜³ and want to read the fairy tales ðŸ˜ƒ i just hope fairies does exists 😉 
Blushhhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hey yaar i don't think they do.even if they did v would have got the info through some or the other way.

oochita