Prince Charming (MJHT) - Part 3: Pg 2

Posted: 15 years ago
I was bored, hence I started this FF. It won't necessarily be along the lines of the show, and the character sketch just might end up being completely different, so please beware. The purpose of this FF is not for anything, but just for me, since I do tend to get bored easily. Hope you like it though :)

x

One

Nupur was going to get herself killed! She sat atop a tree branch with a pen stuck in between her teeth, a notepad in one hand, as she peered down at the couple below cursing Mrs. Aggarwal for asking them to compose a romantic play. If only, her thoughts trailed off... Mrs. Aggarwal mere samne hoti na... toh main.... toh main unko kacha kha gati....
"Rooomantic pley" she imitated Mrs. Aggarwal's squeaky voice "my foot!". Her words trailed off, as she caught sight of Dev walking with his friends, and in her excitement to catch Dev, she moved so quickly that she almost nearly lost her balance.
She caught the lovers giggle below her, so she pulled up her notepad on her lap, and proceeded to write what the guy was whispering to the girl.
"tumhare houot kitne haseen hain... kitne laal, komal hain..."
 Houot aur laal? Nupur thought. But, she peeped down at the girl, ohoo, she thought lipstick! She decided to change the dialogue around and instead wrote, "tumhari lipstick kitni haseen hain... kitni lal or komal hain..." But, that sounded more like she was advertising lipstick. No, no, she thought, keya farak padta hain lipstick ho yah houot sab ek hi toh hain.
She stared down at the couple again. "You are so much more different than other girls." The guy confessed holding the girl's hand, whose eye lashes fluttered up, and down, as she looked up at him. Nupur was so fascinated by the eye lashes movement that she proceeded to try that herself! But instead of managing to flutter her eye lashes, her eyes kept twitching or winking......
And that's exactly how Dev caught her... winking...
But, instead of being embarrassed by it, she waved at him so widely that this time she didn't only nearly fall, she fell straight down the tree right in between the two lovers, who immediately shrank away.
"yeh keya mazak hain!" The guy screamed rising from the bench.
Nupur rose strongly suspecting she might have broken a bone in her back "tumhare dialogues na bilkul keya bolte hain....." she frowned and then smiled "haan sharukh ki tarah hainn!!!"
The guy looked pleased, "sachi main sharukh ke tarah dikhta hoon?"
"Mohit" His girl friend screamed, "chalo yahan se"
"magar..."
"maine kahan chalo...."

Edited by Gossip Girl - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ProdigalStudent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
LOVE IT... Nupur is hilarious in this one!!! πŸ˜† Especially that part where she wonders practically why the guy is saying tumhare hout laal hai... hehe....

Btw, this is a MayUr FF, right??? πŸ˜ƒ I'm glad, I've seen your posts around in this forum,  and I know for a fact that you'll do justice to them!!! 😊
Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oohh.. sounds interesting! Love Nupur. Can so imagine her in a tree spying on people! hehe.

Love,
Radz
darkness_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oooh, I likey! I've been craving for an M/N FF... Maybe they're here, and I just haven't been looking hard enough. Anywhoooo, great work! DO continue soon! You are our only hope in these dark times!

EDIT: Reading that comment by Radz, I just got this image of Nupur sitting in a tree, spying on M who might/might not be flirting with a girl below. 😳😳 πŸ˜† Damn this effin strike. 😑
Edited by darkness_123 - 15 years ago
Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
^^ Nimmi, normal people aren't used to your dramatic-ness. don't scare the poor person! [though I agree.. we should let her get used to us first.. ]

Love,
Radz

luv it...great work...plz continue

Edited by Asianangel - 15 years ago
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i alsoo love it plzz contuied soon
darkness4ever thumbnail
really good..continue yaar.

luv,
dark
Originally posted by: meteora_smt

LOVE IT... Nupur is hilarious in this one!!! πŸ˜† Especially that part where she wonders practically why the guy is saying tumhare hout laal hai... hehe....

Btw, this is a MayUr FF, right??? πŸ˜ƒ I'm glad, I've seen your posts around in this forum,  and I know for a fact that you'll do justice to them!!! 😊

Thank you.This is Mayur as well as Sajan. Hope that's okay. I'm a Mayur fan, but decided to write a Sajan one too.

Originally posted by: Anhdara13

oohh.. sounds interesting! Love Nupur. Can so imagine her in a tree spying on people! hehe.

Love,
Radz

Originally posted by: darkness_123

Oooh, I likey! I've been craving for an M/N FF... Maybe they're here, and I just haven't been looking hard enough. Anywhoooo, great work! DO continue soon! You are our only hope in these dark times!

EDIT: Reading that comment by Radz, I just got this image of Nupur sitting in a tree, spying on M who might/might not be flirting with a girl below. 😳😳 πŸ˜† Damn this effin strike. 😑

So glad you read the first part. Thank you!!  

lol.. hmmmm maybe I might use up that one..

Originally posted by: Anhdara13

^^ Nimmi, normal people aren't used to your dramatic-ness. don't scare the poor person! [though I agree.. we should let her get used to us first.. ]

Love,
Radz

Thankss Radzz!! Hopefully I'll learn! :)

luv it...great work...plz continue

thank youu!!

Originally posted by: Shafoo

i alsoo love it plzz contuied soon

Thnks...

Originally posted by: darkness4ever

really good..continue yaar.

luv,
dark

Thank you! :)
This part is *yawnsss* boringggg, a typical Bollywood movie type scene and maybe k-show bit too... this is mainly Samrat, and I got Mayank in for a bit 😍😍😍... And, also there is someone else you will find out towards the end... Nupur will be back in the next part! I'll switch alternatively between the two couples. Hope that's okay

Two

The crowd of youngsters cheered. Whistles were blown, shouts echoed, and supporters on both sides roared in the air, as the two men walked out. Mayank was the first to walk out with his shades on, i-pod on, helmet resting in his right hand aligned angular to his right hip, as he watched on into the distance with the usual uninterested look in his face. His face looked serious, as if he didn't give a damn about this. On the other hand, Samrat stepped forth with a half crooked smile on his face, as he watched the crowd his grin turned wider, as if he found the whole situation interesting.

The two men eyed each other with disinterest.
"Kaise aana hua Mayank?" Samrat asked, as he shot the girls a killer smile, to which they grinned and cheered.
"Main tum jaise logon ke muh nahin lagta hain." He looked away. "Aur jahan tak aaj mereh aane ki wajah mujhe iss sab main koi thrill nahin lagta tumhari tarah, magar........
 haaan mujhe tumhe 'haarane' mein bada majaa aata hain."
"Acha?" Samrat raised his brows. "harna sikh lo Mayank. Kyunki aaj main hie jeetonga."
Mayank smirked looking away. "dekhte hain." As if he was already aware of the winner.
Before Samrat could reply, they were asked to take positions.

The final whistle was blown, and soon they were speeding down the road. Other members followed on their bikes, someone kept the camera on to record the events, while Benjie commented in the background.

Samrat eyed Mayank's bike, which was a bit ahead of him. He knew he could easily speed ahead, but he found a thrill in speeding towards the end, so he let Mayank have that small victory. Many found this quality of his downright stupid, but he called it merely his "slowly and steady wins the race" logic.

Besides many were fooled into believing they would win once they were ahead of him, although he was quite certain Mayank wouldn't be fooled with that, and Mayank would definitely prove to be a challenge to win, but for now he decided to enjoy the cool breeze, as he stayed steadily behind Mayank hearing Benjie's commentary.

"Mayank ab thoda lead main hain.... magar hum sab jante hain end main baazi humhara Samrat hie jeetaga..."

Mayank smirked, as he speeded down the first lap only one more lap to go, and he would be done. To be frank he found this game a child's play, two laps was a joke in his opinion, and he was also well aware of Samrat's strategy of staying behind, which was quite ludicrous. His mom had asked him the reason he had decided to face this people, but sometimes he thought it was better to beat these people at their own so called "cool" game, and so when Diya had challenged him yesterday morning to race with Samrat he had readily agreed.

"Samrat" Benjie yelled in a panicked state. "Hurry up. You've only a minute to go, and we are down to the last lap."

Samrat turned around, and shot Benjie a grin increasing his speed. He didn't realize two things with his head turned around. One, Mayank was so far ahead, that he was no longer in sight. And, two, a car was approaching towards him, speeding down from the opposite side. By the time he turned his head back around, the car was merely a few feet ahead of him. He could have controlled the bike, had it not almost knocked off the road and screeched, as it skidded down the road. Adrelanine pumped high, and he felt the mark the road left burn on his right hand. He rubbed it absently, as he watched the car's headlights on him. He tried to control the bike, but it was too late. The lights blinded his eyes, and he couldn't make out the driver, nor attempt to control the bike.

He was going to crash head on with the car.

But instead the driver turned the car down the roadway heading straight down the hill, and crashing down into the forest below. His bike halted to a stop right down the pavement. He felt blood trickle down his right arm, as pain shot through it, but he wasn't worried about that, what he was worried about was........

Police sirens were ringing in the distance. And from the sound of it they were coming close by.

"Chal, Samrat" Benji yelled. "Samrat!!!!!!"

"Haan...ek second.." He got up, and turned to look down the hill he saw the car a few feet down. There was no sign of the driver.

"Samrat, usko chodd tuu! Chal!!"

He turned to look at Benjie, but in that second, as he looked at his friend, he knew he couldn't leave the driver. He couldn't. He just couldn't. He'd done worse things in the past, broken hearts, dumped girls, and even gotten into wrong things, but with this... he just couldn't leave the person.

He shook his head, and he caught Benjie helpless, worried look before he was gone. He wondered about Mayank for a second, and he knew that guy would surely come, if he was aware of this, but he had his doubts on Benjie, and the other guys informing him.

So instead Samrat made his way down the slope towards the car. The police sirens were still ringing, and he realized he no longer cared about them. He made his way down, the car was toppled over, and he caught someone's head down on the wheel, the person was unconscious. She was injured quite badly.

He turned to open the door, but it was locked, so instead he broke the window with a stone, and tried to unlock the door from the inside. Somehow he managed to open the door, but pulling her out proved to be a difficulty, she was stuck inside, and as much as he tried to pull her out she wouldn't come. He left her for a few seconds, since he was exhausted, but he was aware time was running out, if the car went on fire, then...

She screamed loudly when he finally managed to pull her out, and for a second he thought she was conscious, but no she was unconscious. Her face was covered with blood, her glasses were broken, and he caught glass pieces stuck to her eye. It was awful. He pulled her out, and carried her up in his arms. The police sirens could be still heard in the distance. He placed her down on the road, and pulled his bike up. Then, he lifted her, and proceeded to place her in front of him. She kept rolling sideways, and falling, so instead he decided to let her head fall down on his shoulder, and tied her dupatta around his waist and hers hoping that would hold them together.