Balika Vadhu

~*//* Samachar Patra *//*~

Tomiko thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjali83192 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

wow....this thread is jst awesome..."Samachar Patra".......gr8 heading.........thanx alott nibbles for creating this thread....muahhh!!!

Now sum wishes frm my side........congo to Indra on becuming the frst Biggest BV lover....congrats!!!!
also....congo Shreya n Shikhar on winning the letter writing contest!!!

now the banners....awesome wrk evry1....all r amazing....soon will choose my fav. ones n post my reply....๐Ÿ˜ƒ

frm now onwards i'll try my level bst to participate in all the contests n discussions.......luking forward for more enjoyment in the BV forum!!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Keep Rocking BVians!!!๐Ÿค—
lipshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
aww this is really very good mannnn!!!!!!

Congo to all da winners n player....
chaitalee.s15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wahhhhhh ...Samachar Patra...this title really suits BV...!!!!
excellent work nibsy and aditi...๐Ÿ‘
NOW time to congratulate....
CONGO INDRA >biggest BV lover...thnx aditi for that awesome idea...!๐Ÿ˜‰
Congo Shreya di and Shikhar bhaiyya for winning the letter writing comp......very cute letters๐Ÿ˜ณ

Shikhoo thumbnail

thanksssssssssssss 4 giving this owner.............๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

congrates indra and sheyra,.,.,.,...๐Ÿ‘
Edited by generator - 15 years ago
CeruleanSky thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Kripya dhyaan de : Balika Vadhu ka Samachar Patra : SOLD OUT!!!

Wow! Wow! Wow!

This is great.......it seems that our forum is becoming more and more interesting day by day as the repeats go on.....thankoo , Nabila and Aditi di...or should it be plural....'dis'.....dunno

Oooooooh.....congratulations Indra di for winning Biggest BV Lover [ I had seen the siggy before in Raee di's siggy shop ๐Ÿ˜ˆ] and congratulations Shikhar bhaiyu ....[AND me] for the patra-lekhan!!!
oops , I mean letter writing...kuch zyaada hi 'shudh Hindi' ho gaya....Man....my Hindi teacher's constant nagging is getting to me....

I have already voted for the banner contest....but it was reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllly difficult to choose FIVE banners out of the wonderful 14....

Do we discuss Dadi-saa here ?

Edited by Shubh_Aastha - 15 years ago
Tomiko thumbnail

[Ahhhhhhhh; you're using my sig!โญ๏ธ

The name is courtesy of Adu so all hugs and kisses go to her.....all I did was copy and paste some stuff on to here!๐Ÿ˜†

Congrats to Indra, Shiku and Shreyu ๐Ÿค—[anyone I miss?]

And yes; discussions for Dadisa here!

[P.S. One thing I didn't mention is that this SP was devised by two people......obviously if you have any other fab ideas then do let us know!๐Ÿ˜ƒ]
IndraDaga thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey.. seems i m the last one to post here... anyways.. this samachar patra idea is really very nice.. and congo to shikhar and shreya for the writing such lovely letters
-aditi- thumbnail
geeesss so happy to know you all loving it and so am i!โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†
stop that nimbu we share the kisses and hugs and oooo a bigggg huggie to all aswell๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
congratulations indra๐Ÿค—officially now๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†loved the combination of meeeesss all around in the thread mixed with opposing nos๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
big b,shreya congratulations๐Ÿค—loved the letter and your were the bestttttt,truelly deserved๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
hopeee three of you loved raee and shaguns sig for you,๐Ÿ˜›as i did๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜

acha moving on with our chotw>ahaaa dadi sa>>>the real don!๐Ÿ˜†kiddosss๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

• What do you think of her character?
well she is very experienced,matured and the eldest of the family(<well now who isnt aware of that!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†)
still everything contradicts with her way of expressing and judging the things!she adjudge the things the way she wants to but somewhere thinks that all would follow her judgment as well and no one would or rather say no one dares to doubt that anyhow because she dont want it to fall that way!yet she loves her family and cares about everything related to her family and its pride because someway or the other its consults her own!

• Truly a caring mother or a disillusioned women?
this is something none of us could point out!she is deff a mother and her motherly love and affection does reflects somewhere or other in mannnyyy things.she'd been shown caring so much for her elder son.but that cant be truely define her being one sided since no mother can do so!she does care for her younger brother as well and so for his children though again there its been shown little more towards jaggu.and at times everything contradicts and none fits well!

she can be what she wants to be,as everyone!but she is being shown a little more kind of person who is conscious about what the society might thing rather of rights and wrong. she can go to any extent to get her will satisfied no matters even she can buy the things and make them go according to her if it doesnt!for which she is a bit pride of!!! well no doubt of her being very religious.there is one more thing that she lacks with sometimes the are the emotions and sometimes its being very insensitive not caring about others!ummm somewhere or the other she is scared and feels insecured taking jaggus mom for instance who she thinks rules or instruct her husband thats her son who blindly follows his wife that what she makes out if he goes against her will or dosent support any of her decision.she has aquired a bossy kind of attitude which could be reformed or changed.but its all human,her behavior,nature,misunderstanding,doubting,love and everything its the part of that!thats totally on her will what and when to show which phase.

--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome NL - the name Samachar patra really suits. 

Congrats Indra - Biggest BV Lover

Congrats Shikhar and Shreya

Thanks nibbles and aditi, really appreciate ur efforts in bringing us the NL.