College & University

Are Unconventional ways of study really helpful ?

ashutosh_web thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

With the change of society, ways of learning are also getting change. Now, learning is not limited to the fix boundary of classrooms or tuitions or coaching centre. Other ways like e-book are also slowly get popular.

I want to ask whether anyone have used any of unconventional way for study ever. If yes, then what is that way and how much helpful was this.

Also, I wanted to know some unconventional ways of learning exists or could be possible.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanjay_k08 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I have been using an unconventional method of study but as a computer science teacher.
     I have taught few students through internet in real time, which mean they could get answers of their questions as soon as they ask. I use the combinations of few powerful tools for this purpose, which is easily and freely available on internet.
      And believe me my students are very happy with the results. Now, I have joined with a blog website, for this purpose. I have planned to continue this teaching technique this last month after that my post graduation exams will over and I could resume my job.